Please add turboencabulators to the game

First of all, I made sure to check the FAQ on this, it’s not on there.

I’ve always wanted to build a car with a turboencabulator. The technology has been around since the 1960s and Chrysler was working on a turboencabulator hybrid through the 80s and 90s. It even made its way into a Le Mans prototype in 1994. I know it’s not something that is in production right now but I’d really really like to have it in game! Pleeeeaaase?

More info on the turboencabulator here: http://www.curbsideclassic.com/automotive-histories/automotive-history-chryslers-failed-turboencabulator-hybrid-program-patriot-games/

6 Likes

I understood every word, except “carburetor”

Do you mean something like this?

(Note that the one depicted here is the Chrysler version; Rockwell also experimented with such a device back then.)

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m talking about! The article I linked specifically describes Chrysler’s attempt to bring it to production cars.

I would love to be able to select different dingle-arms and try to balance sinusoidal repleneration with side-fumbling :smiley:

5 Likes

There have been a few recent advances in technology that would help improve these devices. Items such as Dingelbatteries and Moronic Injectories, could go a long way to help to improve this technology.

6 Likes

That scenario where forum rep goes a long way to determining whether one has posted with exquisitely pitched irony, or is a nutjob/moron :joy:

Larynxical eruptions of Appreciable convulsion.

3 Likes

I hope they include some of the improvements you see on the latest versions of this technology.

I’m no expert but as I understand there have been significant increases in efficiency just by switching out the girdle springs for digital computational inputs allowing for an extensive and inconsequential shift in the reduction of outward power dissipation.

Although this new arrangement did have some problems in the early stages of implementation particularly regarding the harmonising function to the cardinal grammeters it’s still able to transmit between the bipolar junction transistors and metal-oxide semiconductors field effect transistors.

Which of course used in conduction with the Triode operation results in the beneficial dissipation and expenditure of the output capacitance.

6 Likes

I see your point there, Digital Computational Inputs would provide increased efficiencies. I would also replace the Gremlin Bolts with ThrobenMember Screws for increased Turbulent Egnorambusls pulses within the Cardinal Grammeters.

3 Likes

I’m deeply esteemed by your efforts to elevate the thermodynamic efficiency of this technology.

I for one conjectures that the assimilation of inductively coupled plasma technology could prove quite satisfactory in your efforts. We could see vast improvements in optical thermodynamics, combustion temperatures and cardinal grammeters. We could also see gargantuan improvements in core potency by separating magnetic semi conductors by 2 millimeters which would also reduce core operating temperatures by 2 centigrade.

This would alleviate stress on the bipolar junction transistors, allowing for use of semi-metallic-cathodes and diodes, which would in turn lower production costs while boosting efficiency.

1 Like