Popular automobile † [DEAD]

Will there be more magazines in the same decade? Right now it is the 70’s and before you move to the 80’s I would like to send in one of my cars. :slight_smile:

That is correct!

Yes, there will be. Next issue will be again focused in the 70s and the one after in the late 70s and early 80s.

just can’t wait for the last issue of the 20th century, then my 1999 V8 minivan will fir right in :laughing:

Yes, there will be. Next issue will be again focused in the 70s and the one after in the late 70s and early 80s.

Silly, would you mind me if I would eventually send something to review in 70s-80s crossover? :smiley:

Of course not, you can send them over when I start receiving the entries :slight_smile:

Here is the first review, the 1974 Hogo-Sha Autos Daziru HK Cabrio by Vri404

EDIT: next section will be published next sunday!
EDIT2: updated value/price coefficient

I here by dub thee Sir Sillyworld, a gentleman and a scholar!

Awesome work. Really exceptional quality in the photo edits - and innovative ideas like the engine bay shot. The text is also well written and interesting to read. I only have two thumbs to put up but I would include a third one if I had it!

ayy lmao.

Is the entry accepting cars or is it closed?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/173/576/Wat8.jpg?1315930535

Thanks for the feedback! I hope I can mantain that quality the rest of the reviews!

Sorry mate, the entries are currently closet, but as soon as I finish to publish the full issue I’ll start receiving entries again.

Very cool! Can’t wait for review that includes my car. :smiley:

Nice Review!!!

Just wondering, which car did you 'shop over?

I use mostly jaguar xjs pictures and a mercedes 280sl

Next section is up! It’s a small section about news in the automation world during the 70s.

EDIT: Next review will be published next tuesday!

HAHA! I made the news! :smiley: Also… patrol cars? Hmm, that looks like a job for Patriot Motor Force, since stock Flug is slow :smiley:

Nice work as always mate!

next tuesday… so i’m assuming tuesday next week, welp, i’ll be in school then :frowning: anyways, looking great so far :smiley:

Thanks for the Znopresk presence in the news :wink:

Thanks for the news :smiley: , feel free to pm me if you need the car for review or test drive.

Brilliant! Love the idea of news updates in this.

Great idea and even better execution! Congrats.
Lovely to see my crazed Patriots featuring there as well :slight_smile: