Popular automobile † [DEAD]

ayy lmao.

Is the entry accepting cars or is it closed?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/173/576/Wat8.jpg?1315930535

Thanks for the feedback! I hope I can mantain that quality the rest of the reviews!

Sorry mate, the entries are currently closet, but as soon as I finish to publish the full issue I’ll start receiving entries again.

Very cool! Can’t wait for review that includes my car. :smiley:

Nice Review!!!

Just wondering, which car did you 'shop over?

I use mostly jaguar xjs pictures and a mercedes 280sl

Next section is up! It’s a small section about news in the automation world during the 70s.

EDIT: Next review will be published next tuesday!

HAHA! I made the news! :smiley: Also… patrol cars? Hmm, that looks like a job for Patriot Motor Force, since stock Flug is slow :smiley:

Nice work as always mate!

next tuesday… so i’m assuming tuesday next week, welp, i’ll be in school then :frowning: anyways, looking great so far :smiley:

Thanks for the Znopresk presence in the news :wink:

Thanks for the news :smiley: , feel free to pm me if you need the car for review or test drive.

Brilliant! Love the idea of news updates in this.

Great idea and even better execution! Congrats.
Lovely to see my crazed Patriots featuring there as well :slight_smile:

Are you accepting submissions for this issue or a coming issue?

Thank you for comments guys :smiley:
it’s nice to see that people read it

For now I’m not accepting submission, but for the next issue I will, around a week after I finish to publish the current issue.

What review is next? I hope for unleaded fun :smiley:
BTW. Mercury is mid-engined, front shaker vent is used to cool the cabin in summer.

What does one have to do in order to have one of their cars featured in this magazine?

1. Make a car.

2. If it is good, PM the exported file to Sillyworld.

3. Wait for review.

I don’t think he is accepting any cars until he gets the first reviews done. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Oskiinus”]What review is next? I hope for unleaded fun :smiley:
BTW. Mercury is mid-engined, front shaker vent is used to cool the cabin in summer.[/quote]

Next one is thecarlover’s Jetstream in the close encounters section, but I’ll be away from my pc a while, so I’ll post it tomorrow.

[quote=“Speedemon”]

1. Make a car.

3. Wait for review.

I don’t think he is accepting any cars until he gets the first reviews done. :slight_smile:[/quote]

It doesn’t have to be * good*, but it has to be from the specified era (in this case 70s).

[quote=“Sillyworld”]

[quote=“Oskiinus”]What review is next? I hope for unleaded fun :smiley:
BTW. Mercury is mid-engined, front shaker vent is used to cool the cabin in summer.[/quote]

Next one is thecarlover’s Jetstream in the close encounters section, but I’ll be away from my pc a while, so I’ll post it tomorrow.

1. Make a car.

3. Wait for review.

I don’t think he is accepting any cars until he gets the first reviews done. :slight_smile:

It doesn’t have to be * good*, but it has to be from the specified era (in this case 70s).[/quote]

Does it have to be made in the 70s or can it be something made in 1969 and produced until 1975?

The in-depth reviews are exclusively for cars selled from 1970 to 1979. The close encounters section is for concept or future cars up to 1984. And I’m planning on doing an special review per issue for cars that don’t especifically fit into those categories, or cars with an especial history or that are benchmarks for the history of a company, in this issue I’ll review the communitasia. So, yeah, I guess that car could fit into that special category.