Power changing upon transfer

When I was playing with some of the numerous cars I transferred from automation to beam, I noticed some had less power than they said they had in automation. (The torque curve screen permanently resides on the bottom of my screen.) However, I chalked it up to crank to wheel HP. However, I noticed when I was running my F4 turbo sedan that 425 HP shouldn’t go down to 293 HP, especially when the automation says I should be getting 370 to the wheel.

So I tried another car and the drop was only 30 HP. (Also turbocharged.) So I thought, “ok, maybe it’s based on boost.”

I tried an N/A car, and, sure enough, I get the exact same specs as Automation with the N/A car. Is this a glitch with my computer, or is it an issue with the exporter?

TL;DR power output changing between games based on boost, is this a computer glitch or game glitch?

I have another similar problem where my cars make the power they should make according to the Beam torque curves, but I’m getting none of that even on the flywheel, because the boost gauge keeps bobbing up and down never reaching its full potential when I’m flooring it.

Though my ETK I-series with race ECU in game has that, and it randomly stops when I do a more reasonable tune…

I’m still experimenting, could it be knocking?

[EDIT] Nope, it appears that my cars experience power loss too. 228hp instead of 363.

I have the same issue. However I solve it by clicking on the recover car button, that reloads the car with the correct torque curve and power output.

Yeah, I reload the car after it spawns in so I have the “correct” torque curve, but it always has that weird thing like @Knightophonix said where it doesn’t reach full boost.

I dug a little deeper in this and it seem to happen only when the road is not flat.

And by that I mean, when I drive my car on the blank grid it always reaches full boost. Automation test track though, I’m even running N/A sometimes…

I just tried it, I still have the problem even on the flat grid.