QFC42 - Retirement plan [Final Results Posted]

Meet the go everywhere EROS from ALLURE.

a PURE balance of Luxury and Utility

Whether it’s time for WORK

or whether it’s time for PLAY

the EROS is there

*SL trim shown, $36,100 as tested price

2 Likes

Zephorus Racing Design
9 Likes
4 Likes

2020 Mara Kanyon 2.3 KE

With the 2012 release of the Mk3 KBY family - Kanyon (SUV) / Bizon (ute) / Yak (van) - the underlying platform went back to an utility focus, after the middling results achieved by the predecessor family to have some trims to be somewhere halfway between utility on the one hand and softroader / on-road SUV on the other hand.

The Ranger nameplate was retired (formerly reserved for the 2WD SUV); instead, the regular mid-size (Xenia) and full-size (Kavaler) car platforms both gained their individual CUV options (Urban / Paladin) from 2012 onwards, leaving the KBY trims to share an uncompromising utility-oriented direction.

Still, there was the Komfort Extra trim for the SUV and pickup for those seeking both full off-road capabilities and full creature comforts, based on the Kavaler’s KE trim.

In the late 2010s, the turbocharged 2.3 litre I4 became the standard workhorse instead of the 4.0 litre V8 - being almost as capable, and much more fuel efficient.

3 Likes

The 2020 Homada Atacama. Built to withstand any environment and reliably handle anything and everything.

Designed & built by @iivansmith, engineered by @Oreology. The 2023 Homada Atacama.

Designed & built by @iivansmith, engineered by @Oreology. The 2023 Homada Atacama.

26 Likes

EMW - Buchanka

Since 1980 we were licence producing this van mostly for military contractors. You live in the Taiga or Tundra, north of the arctic circle or in areas were a street doesnt exist and highways are basically dirt tracks? We have you covered.
Great environmental resistance, a solid, unbreakable chassis, air suspention, 4x4 drivetrain and manually lockable differentials will bring you anywhere at any time. Mud, snow, gravel, sand - no problem for the Buchanka.
This Van gives you formidable cargo space. If you wish, you have enough space to put a microappartment in the back or tow a mobile home.

For western exports we have upped our game and this van comes with many goodies. Advanced automatic transmission, premium leather interior and a premium Infotainment, to make even long rides enjoyable. Power steering, advanced safety features and the adaptive dampers make it safe, comfortable and easy to drive.

Power comes from a redesigned 4.0l I4, being the most reliable engine we have ever produced. It fullfills WES11 standards and gives great torque even at low revs with a smooth power curve.

The outside design is basically unchanged since the initial production, but no need to change what is perfect already.

All this for only 30,800$.

4 Likes

Less than 48 hours warning.

Will update current submission list tomorrow.

Received submissions by:

@oldmanbuick
@the-chowi
@NoahC
@lotto77
@Knugcab
@iivansmith / @Oreology
@HermannMatern
@ErenWithPizza / @Riley
@Djadania
@AndiD
@Ch_Flash
@vero94773

Ads but no subs from:

@mart1n2005
@DuceTheTruth100

5 Likes

2023 ARMOR PANTHEON

Powerful 5.4 liter engine producing over 400 horsepower, loads of room inside and a capable towing package for anything you need to carry.

5 Likes

Introducing the Mori Clarity!
Designed by ScintillaBeam!
Engineered by Vento!
An amazing SUV that can do it all
Daily driver
Off road
Can tow anything
28.7 MPG!!!
Great deal!
Very comfortable

(photo scenes were broken so I just had to use the default design room)

3 Likes

Less than 6 hours remaining

Received additional subs from:
@DuceTheTruth100
@Vento / @ScintillaBeam
@GassTiresandOil

Car file but no ads from:
@IncredibleHondaFit

Still have an advert but no sub from:
@mart1n2005

1 Like

Did you receive mine?

Yes sorry, I downloaded right after I posted last time.

1 Like

Cabirou Grandale

A large, premium family crossover and a perennial best seller for Cabirou. Available with RWD or AWD, a V6 or V8, and 5,6 and 7 seat configurations to meet as many families’ needs as possible. The base 3.9 liter V6 is the volume seller, producing a fairly stout 332 hp, paired to a ZF 8 speed automatic.

7 Likes

When the going gets tough, the tough keep going.

And the all-new 2024 Keystone Appalachian can keep going longer than anything else.

But the 2024 Appalachian delivers more than just toughness - with the all-new high-efficiency EcoCharge engine, ten-speed automatic transmission, and four-wheel independent suspension for the first time in Appalachian history, it gives you all the utility of a full-size SUV with the comfort of a passenger car. An available premium leather interior and standard adaptive cruise control and lane change assist make the 2024 Appalachian the total package. It’s not just a Keystone, it’s a milestone.

*Vehicle shown is an LTX model with optional four-wheel drive, all-terrain anti-roll bar and tire package, and towing package. MSRP for a vehicle in this configuration is $35200.

Gallery

2 Likes
Introducing: The 2024 Centurion C550 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

B E A U T Y

U T I L I T Y

L U X U R Y

R A I N O R S H I N E

C E N T U R I O N

SPECIAL THANKS:

Thanks to @SheikhMansour for help engineering this truck at the last minute. Without his help this would not have been possible.

To @moroza for help with the interior. His ideas shaped the design you see here.

To @DoesStuff for help with CSS. His input and ingenuity made this post what it is.

And to Viewers Like You. Thank you.

**​**
15 Likes

Even among trucks, the Centurion is a masterpiece. I’d tip my hat to everyone involved who made it possible.

2 Likes

:heart:

5 Likes

Yeah I’ll have to bow out I’m afraid. I should have sent the car when I did the advert but I haven’t had a chance to get on the computer and send it over so don’t worry

Submission are now Closed

Thanks to everyone who participated.

Received additional subs from:
@happyfireballman / @Danicoptero
@ldub0775 / @SheikhMansour / @moroza
@donutsnail
@supersaturn77

That is 20 submissions total. If you are not in any list, please let me know.

Expects results to be posted this week.

2 Likes