Racing Showdown Advanced [RSA]

Just saying…
also… that is not standard car giving Protocall
Marcus will be given some form of another Super-rod. Perhaps with a Carbon-Fibre Body-shell.

Also… you shouldn’t refer to any of the other members… These people are meant to be chosen unbeknown to the Character, they will all meet at APEX, or a collective at the Hub collection points.

Name: Amaya Yuzuki-Scott
Nickname: Night Rain
Nationality: Japanese :flag_jp: /American :flag_us:

Character Biography

Amaya is a young driver who has been racing for about a while now. Born in Japan where her mother is Japanese and her Father an American business man. She was in to cars as a teenager when she and her friends came across a street racing venue just outside Tokyo. Secretly she bought magazines and DVDs and is up to date with car culture and popular drivers from around the world. After graduating her high school, her parents sent her to college overseas to America. She bought and modded a FWM Kiana and took to many track days over the weekends as well as doing touges in the canyons. She met her good friend Walker when she beat him at a touge. Impressed he had her join his crew and they hang out ever since. Though Walker bit off more than he can chew when he discovered Amaya’s… personality. Amaya’s personality is, a firecracker… really, a firecracker. She has a playful aura when she is off the track. Teasing and flustering others just because she gets a kick out of it. She’s not afraid to put herself out there and is very sexual. Granted she’ll leave you hanging out to dry when you’re at the point of losing it. On the course she’s a lot more competitive. Which I shall put her traits right here.

Driving: Precise - She’s been competing in track days and touge. She has a competive nature behind the wheel and she love’s to drive her heart out.

Cornering: A Little Slide Won’t Hurt Anyone - While she knows it’s not the fastest around the track, she will slide a little around tighter and flowing corners. She’ll hit some apex’s but she likes to drift too from time to time.

Focus: I Will Pass You - If she can’t reach the front, then by God she will pay attention to those around her.

Experience: Professional Driver - She’s been racing for a few years on and off the track. So despite her appearance and personality. She learned how to race competitively.

Nature: Fire in the Veins - Oh dear, where to start with this one… :fire: … Just straight up… :fire: … Her playful, mischievous nature on and off the track will bring trouble to those who are in a 50m proximity of her surroundings. Doing burnouts and donuts on roads or getting really too close to comfort to your liking. Yup… That’s Amaya…

The Car

The 2016 FWM Amalia S.Spec
Twin Turbo 3.6L V6
635HP @ 8300RPM / 493 Lb-ft @ 5400 RPM
Front Engine - All Wheel Drive
1290KG

Amaya Prologue Story

Year: 2016
It was a cool, windy morning, out in a small desert community stands a garage that’s about to open shop. A few cars from around the country are here to be turned into high performance street machines. In the distance is a road course that cars started taking to the track for the open weekend sessions that were taking place. The garage door to the shop opens up to reveal a tall bearded blonde man, inside was a beat up FWM Vinette that seen some unwanted attention from a previous event. The man walks up to a coffee maker to pour him his morning cup of black coffee. He looks at the beat up Vinette and sighs while the roar of engines pierce the skies in the distance. He gazes at his watch to see the time, it was just about 8:30 in the morning.
“How long is that girl going to sleep in?” He asked himself. He looks out in the lot towards a parked trailer. “Guess I’ll go get her.”
He puts on his jean jacket and walks to the trailer, opens the door and walks in. He sees a character laying in bed covered in blankets and pillows surrounding it. He grabs one of the pillows and throws it at her.
“Ughhh… five more minutes…” the girl groans.
He sighed and shook his head, “Wake up, it’s 8:30 already.”
“Ughhh… what are you my mother? I don’t need to go to school…” she said then snored back away.
A vein started to burst on the man.
“Come on now, rise and shine, sunshine!” he shouted as he pulled the covers off the girl. She was small, petite pale skin with black hair to her shoulders, also to his dismay… she was fully nude.
“Why am I not surprised?” he sighed as he turns to the closet to get some clothes. The girl groans as she sits up and wipes her eyes.
“Why do I have to get up this early?” she complained.
“Because if you’re going to stay here to lay low, you’re going to have to work.” he said as he threw a large t-shirt and pants at the girl. “Why are you naked anyways?”
“Because I was so hot last night.” she says as she looked toward the blonde bearded man. She then smugged. “Why, it’s not the first time you seen me naked right? Hentai, Ecchi, Golden Boy!”
“Just put on some damn clothes already you woman.” He said as he turned around. “I have some parts for your Vinette so at least help me fix your damn car.” just as he said that, the girl jumped out of bed and wrapped herself around his back.
“Amaya!” He shouted as the young naked girl squeezed him.
“How about today we can stay in bed. Don’t you want to play with me? Don’t you want to pet me” as she poked his cheek with her finger and licked the back of his neck with her tongue. She moved against his back as the man started to fluster up.
“Whoa, whoa WHOA!!!” He shouted.
“Ahahahaha!” She started to laugh as she let herself off of his back. “You’re such a golden boy dear Walker.” She smugged. “It’s a great way for me to wake up and start the day.”
“God damn you vile woman.” He said to himself. "Just get dressed and we’ll get to getting your Vinette back up.
“Hai Hai…” she smiled while slipping on the shirt and a pair of pants. Walker steps out and closes the trailer behind him.
“How long is this going to last?” He sighed to himself. “That woman is going to kill me.”
Within a couple of minutes, the girl came out with a greased stained jean jacket and a ball cap on her head. She put her hands over her eyes as the sun blinded her.
“Ugh… it’s so bright out this early.”
“It’s not that early.” He said to her.
“Hmm… you’re such a meanie.” she teased him. “There’s still time in the day to, you know, relax and play together. Don’t you want to? You have a cute girl here that is asking you to play with her.” She then reached up on her jacket to zip it down. For some odd reason, she wasn’t wearing the shirt he gave her. Infact, she wasn’t wearing anything underneath it at all.
“Whoa… Whoa… WHOA!!! We are outside!”
“Hahaha!” she laughs. “I’m just teasing you dear Walker.”
“Just how much longer until you’re not teasing me anymore?” He said to himself.
“Ehh…” The girl looked over at the lot of cars. “When did you get that one?”
“What do you mean?” as he looked over her. Parked in front of the garage was a brand new FWM Amalia S.Spec with a bright orange color. It was built up and covered in vinyl and decals, the turbos were sticking out from atop the hood, big wheels. It look like it was just rolled off the line ready to hit the track.
“That is the new S.Spec that FWM have just announced. Why is there one now before their global launch? Also it looks heavily modified already.” She said.
“You’re right…” He said. “I don’t recall anyone either about working on this car either. Where is the owner?” as they both approached the car.
Just then, the car started with the sound of a loud V6 and the turboes began to slowly spool. Then through the speakers it said.

“Greetings, Amaya Yuzuki-Scott.
Your extraordinary driving skills brought you to our attention, and we chose you as one of the finest drivers in the world.
Along with other racers of similar qualities, you have been chosen to take part in what we call the Grand Race.
The car in front of you has been built and tweaked based on your previous driving records, unique driving style, and your preferences.
We are looking for the best driver in the world, so if you really are as good as the records say, follow the map on the GPS.”

“…” They both looked in disbelief.
“Eh… why me?” she shouted. “Could this be because of SSC a couple of years ago?”
“We barely gotten out of that fiasco in one piece from all the cops that swarmed us.”
“Eto…” she paused in thought. She then looks over at the damaged Vinette. “You think what happened last time will happen again?”
“I dunno… It sounds almost similar to the SSC event, but nothing about beating a mysterious Showdown King.”
“So there’s probably something. But it said that the best drivers from around the world will be there, and they think I’m one of them.”
“What are you thinking?” He asked.
The girl took a moment and then she looked back to Walker with a big happy grin on her face.
“If they invited me to this race saying I’m one of the best in the world competing against others for the same title. Then I better prove it.”
Walker looked back and smiled at her. “You’ve shown me how good you are, I can agree you’re pretty good. Shall we close shop today and find out where this route takes us?” He started to take a sip of his coffee.
“We better! Hurry and get the truck and trailer ready.” she reached up to grab Walker’s coffee to take a drink.
“Wait, that’s still hot!!!”
“Bleeeehhhhh… ETTT ETTT ETTT ETTT. Hot hot hot!” she jumped dropping the coffee on the ground.
“God damn it, that was the last pour and I’m out of grounds.”
“My tongue hurts…” she cried.
“Sigh… you owe me coffee…”
“Ehh… why do I owe you coffee? If anything you should get coffee for me.”
“Well I’m out of grounds and you just wasted my last cup of coffee.”
“Bleh!” as she stuck her tongue out. “And I was going to reward you too.”
“Reward me with what? Don’t get ahead of yourself.” he replied. “Anyways lets check out this Amalia.”
“Hai!” she smiled as she hopped in the car. “Ooh… this is really nice, the seat is like tailored made to fit me.” she gave a few blips of the accelerator to rev the engine. The engine was shouty with the sound of the turboes spooling, the loud release from the blowoff valves and pops from the exhaust pipe. “Whoa… no way they’re giving me this car.”
“Well don’t drive it like you stole it.” He said to her as he grabbed the keys to the pit truck.
“Hai Hai!” she shouted.
“I guess we’re going to do this again. Who’s going to show up this time?” Walker said to himself. “Amaya is a hard dedicated driver and strives for fun and competition. So lets see.”
“The GPS is telling us to meet here. Let’s go already you slow poke.”
“Right right… I’m right behind you.” he hops in the old pit truck as Amaya peels the car in a burnout and speeds off onto the road.
“So it Begins!”

12 Likes

It seems i’m large retard, will fix.
I’m sending my car this weekend because I’ve got PC parts being delivered then.

ATTENTION

You now Must join the discord in order to participate, we will be using discord bots and other functions to perform calculations and have real-time feed.

6 Likes

Hmmm. Torn. This is extremely my jam but I’m not actually sure I can keep up with another Discord server.

23:34 - Sunday - X3/0X/2016

A Sunday midnight, in a small town on the outskirts of Kansas City.
Most people would be asleep by now, but here she is; The daughter of a NASCAR driver, Alisa Smith, wasting away playing some kind of Japanese hack-and-slash game in front of her TV in the middle of a warm Missouri night.

click click

tap tap

tap tap tap tap-

intense button mashing

“You Died. Continue?”

The words flashed on the screen as her character succumbed to his death. Enraged, she throws her controller halfway across the room onto her bed. A loud thud was heard as the controller bounced off her bed and onto the carpeted floor.

“Goddamn it! No matter what I do, there’s simply no way to beat this part, huh?”

She laid her back on the floor and reached over next to her, reaching into her bag of chips, only to find out she’s ate them all in the middle of such an intensive gaming session.
Alisa had not only run out of chips, but she when got up and looked into her mini-fridge, a shocking discovery had been made.

“I’ve ran out of fucking soda already?! Gah!”

She slammed the mini-fridge shut and went over to her closet and mirror. She was only wearing a hoodie and some underwear.

“Can’t go out looking like this, can’t I?”

She said as she began looking for pants to put on.
The door slammed open, and her mom stepped into her room.

“No, you bloody can’t! It’s 12:00 AM you tosser! Why’re you only wearing pants anyway?”

“Oh sod off, mum! It’s damn hot in here! The A/C vent in here broke last week and you haven’t even bothered trying to fix the damn thing!”

“It only gets hotter in here because of your video games! You’re 23 years old and yet you’re still living with me!”

“But you practically begged me to live with you inst-”

A pang of realisation suddenly hit Mrs. Smith, and she quickly switched gears.

“Oh! A-Anyway my dear Ali, if you are going outside to buy stuff, do you mind buying me some wine?”

“You trying to get yourself pissed again?”

Alisa’s words hit like a spear.

“S-shut up. Just be home before 1.”

And with that, Alisa’s mom shut her door flustered and left her to do what she wants to do. Alisa then put on some American pants and headed downstairs into the pitch-black garage.
She flicked the light switch on but the lights didn’t go on. Desperate to get some snacks, she fumbled around until she felt the silhouette of her car and started to get a feel for the area. Despite that, she still tumbled over and landed on what seemed to be a hood of a car.
Suddenly, the sound of a loud starting V8 and the subtle lights from the car filled the room, and Alisa landed on the hood of the other car behind her.

“W-wha?!”

Before she could react, a screen turned on in the dashboard of the car and a voice spoke through the car’s speakers.

"Greetings, Ms. Alisa Smith."

The car doors then unlocked themselves and the V8 idled slightly quieter.

"Your extraordinary driving skills brought you to our attention, and we chose you as one of the finest drivers in the world.
Along with other racers of similar qualities, you have been chosen to take part in what we call the Grand Race.
The car in front of you has been built and tweaked based on your previous driving records, unique driving style, and your preferences.
We are looking for the best driver in the world, so if you really are as good as the records say, follow the map on the GPS."

The center screen switched to a map displaying a route to a destination just a little over a thousand miles away, somewhere nearby the Mojave desert.

“What the actual-?”

The lights in the garage then switched on and her mother went it.

“Quit making a bloody ruckus-…! What the hell is that?”

“Hell if I know, mum. The light switch didn’t work so I was fumbling around and suddenly this thing started up!”

Alisa got up and observed the car a bit more. A dark red 2009 Quezon Laguna, heavily modified with American Racing 5-spokes and a widebody kit. An eagle decal was placed on both rear quarter panels of the vehicle. The interior was mostly stripped out and featured a lot of racing parts. The seats and harnesses were branded with an “APEX” logo, and the centre screen had the same logo on the bottom as well.

“Hold on a second, darling. Isn’t that…?”

“The same model of car dad drove during his time in NASCAR. You can’t mistake the grille for anything else. except maybe an AcuraHowever…”

She observed the car a bit more, when she looked in the interior, it was clear it had been heavily modified. The key fob seemed different and also had the “APEX” logo on it.

“…APEX? Grand Race? ‘built and tweaked based on your previous driving records, unique driving style, and your preferences’? I have no idea what any of this means!”

“Couldn’t you silence that thing a bit? It’s really deafening in here with that big V8 in a closed environment.”

Eerily enough, the car itself responded by silencing its exhaust note slightly more, seemingly autonomously. The car was still quite loud, but both Alisa and her mom were quite shocked by its autonomy.

Alisa then opened the driver’s side door and sat in. She looked at the centre screen closer and saw the name of the destination;

“…APEX Artificial Racing Complex-1?”

After looking around the car a bit, she shut the car off and got out of the car, taking the key fob with her. Curiosity engulfed her and she wanted to know what all of this was about. Alisa had made a decision.

“I’ll be gone for a few days, mum. I’ll have my phone with me so you can call me any time.”

Alisa walked past her mom out of the garage.

“Where are you going?”

“The Mojave.”

Crimson
Character Profile

Name: Alisa Smith
Nicknames: Ali, Crimson
Nationality: British/American
Team: Hot Iron

Despite her looks, racing history, and family line, Alisa isn’t exactly what you would expect from the daughter of a NASCAR driver. She’s quite the shy and secretive type, yet she can be playful and friendly when you get to know her.
Her career started when her dad took her karting as a young girl, and she instantly fell in love with it. Every week, her dad would take her out to their local karting track and she would’ve had her skills constantly honed on them. When she first got her driver’s license at the age of 17, she began a very short street racing career, where she would race other drivers she’d encounter with the family’s 1995 Chevy Impala.
However, following multiple accidents with her and the family Impala as well as tragic NASCAR accident involving her father’s death, she would stop her racing career, and for a time she’d loathe racing and cars in general. Nowadays, she doesn’t hate racing, nor does she like it. She would always seem to avoid it at any chance however, hiding the true potential within her.

Driving: A - Precise
Cornering: B - Corner-Cutter
Focus: C - Focus on the Track
Experience: C - Professional Racer
Nature: B - Neutral

The Vehicle

The car, a 2009 Quezon Laguna codenamed “Big William” by APEX higher-ups. This car is based on the same car William B. Smith drove during the final years of his NASCAR career with the Cobra Racing Team.
It’s engine is a Quezon 7.5L V8 originally in the Laguna’s 7.5 GT trim, heavily modified to make over 950HP.
The car is outfitted with a widebody kit to fit its massive racing semi-slicks.
Almost everything except the body, engine and chassis has been replaced with high performance racing parts.
Despite its muscle car nature, it somehow is able to corner with some precision, but it does require a lot of skill to keep the car from spinning out or understeering.
The car is outfitted with an experimental AI chip with special voice recognition and touch sensing that is able to follow commands within the car’s ability, such as silencing the exhaust and opening the doors. The AI does not seem to have the ability to drive, or possibly, it has been disabled by APEX higher-ups.

9 Likes

The Hot Iron are Full now
One spot remaining in Street Kings and Track Devils.
Entries close soon.

Due to lack of people, and some unforseen circumstances, RSA will have its deadline extended by another three days.
So, yeah…

A car for TD is coming soon!

BIO

Name: Roos in 't Veen
Nickname: Dorn
Nationality: Dutch
Team: Track Devils

Driving: C
Cornering: A
Focus: B
Experience: C
Nature: C

Personality: Roos is easily fired up and always ready for a challenge. She’s (overly) confident in her ablities and skills, boosting her will to win even more. So basically: victory is the only option.

Roos is the only daughter of a farmer situated in the north-eastern part of the Netherlands, in the county of Schoonebeek to be precise. Her dad had always been a petrolhead and thus she grew up between cars of all sorts. At the age of 12 her dad bought a cart for her and took her to the local carting track. After some getting used to the cart, she started picking up pace rapidly, making quite the name for herself. After carting competively and attending to some local autocross races for about 6 years a German touring car team contacted her. Quickly after that she found herself in a GT3 car racing in the 24h of the Green Hell. After that she kept driving around in the GT3 and endurance classes, and even competing in a GT300 season once.

THE CAR

The car she has been sent is a 2004 Weber C28 GT3 turbo-tuned
3,6L twin turbo V8
700 odd horsepower
Front engined - Rear wheel drive

LORE

x/x/2016

Roos had finally returned home after being the honour guest of a local autocross event. She was tired, but not tired enough to notice a strange car lurking in the shadows of her barn. She quickly parked her car and got the crowbar she had laying around in her trunk. Warily she moved towards the strange car until she stood around the corner. “Take a deep breath Roos, the moment I jump out and see who’s in the car, I’m gonna strike him with this bar of metal.” she thought. Like James Bond she appeared from around the corner, but she noticed no one was in the car.

She started inspecting the car and walked around it. She got to the back and vague memories started pouring in. “I swear I’ve seen this car before… WAIT a second, I KNOW IT!” she suddenly thought. “I was always looking at the arses of these things in GT3 races around 2004.” she sighed.
She noticed the doors were unlocked. “Strange.”, she thought. She started getting closer, and upon being in a 1 meter radius of it, it turned on. “Kyaaa!” she screamed. She quickly gets in in order to stop the engine. The moment she gets in a voice starts speaking: it’s the “”““infotainment system””“” (in a car like this I would more imagine it as a glorified window satnav). She listens to the system carefully. “So people are supposed the stay out of the car when it suddenly starts?”, she looks away embarresed. “Nevertheless, a challenge has been set and I will be the victor!” she shouts as she hits gas.

(If anything is still off, please let me know. Smooth brain is in full effect.)

@TheAlmightyTwingo
Your lore… is very wrong…
Please refer to the original post…
Nice car though.

crap, must be the 2AM smooth brain kicking in. I’ll change it now.

Confirmed users, please post your Character and Car introductions as soon as feasibly possible

We have one more Street Kings position, so while the deadline is over, rush if you want it.
Hot-Iron and Track Devils are now officially full.

Just a reminder, Your Character’s are being given these cars by surprise, and when they don’t expect it, in the form of the Car just popping up.

7 Likes

Info

Name: Rosemary D’Costa
Nickname: Bloody Mary, Rose.
Nationality: British American

Bio

A simple bet on a street race gone wrong. What seemed like a simple and easy win for the young racing prodigy Rosemary, ended up being a total disaster.

Growing up as a child, she was always intrigued by race cars. Her dad got her into cart racing and as she progressed her skills and ambitions only went further. She got into trackdays very early during her teenage hence why she has a few years of professional track experience. But very few people knew where else she went to hone her skills.

She used to hang out with a street racing syndicate. Every night they’d race for pink slips and cash money. Rose, being one of the few professional drivers and also a natural prodigy at it, made a good fortune out of the whole ordeal as well. Not long before she however, fell into the trap of some goons.

They set up a race with her at a certain date, offering her a car for car pink slip. Loser hands over their car Rose was fairly certain on her win. She knew she’d succeed, she would’ve.

3 corners away from the finishing line, her engine gave in and started choking. It was almost as if there was no fuel…

It was quite clear what happened. Everyone understood that, but no one wanted to stand up against the goons. As they were mocking Rose and her gang for losing like this the car was being filled up with gas again. At one point Rose lost her temper and decided to to something reckless.

She knew how she had been cheated, she didn’t deserve this. This car once belonged to her late dad, and has been a part of the family since 1996. She has worked so much on it and even did numerous custom tuning house spec modifications. No way she was going to let it slip this easily. She decided to jump the gun and flee the scene with her car.
After a good 30 mins of chase later, the car ran out of fuel. It didn’t get to fill up its tanks at all in that short time. The goons came for Rose and this time they aren’t in a good mood. It was at this point it seemed like, it wasn’t just her car at stake…

Rose didn’t think much about anything afterwards. She had to save herself and her car. She didn’t have much to lose at that point. It was either act or die…

Nero, the head of the goons, was approaching forward at her at a steady pace… mocking her again. They thought she had nothing else to resort to. First step Nero took inside Rose’s reach of her hands, she grabbed him. Seconds later, Nero’s neck was seen a whole 180 degree rotated. Seems like Rose’s Karate training with her old man really paid off.

The shock value of their boss dying left the remaining 3 or 4 goons at an awe, and let Rose take the gun from Nero’s dead body. She aimed at the unarmed goons as all of them got in the car and left the area. Rose didn’t take any shots, she feared that it will notify the police. She did however use that gun to steal a few jerrycans of gas from the nearby gas station. She knew there was no going back after this. She just killed a man and whether or not it gets passed on as self-defense, everyone will know of her street racing and she’ll be jailed for a good while anyway… and her car will be seized and put into the dumper… Although the news of Rose murdering Nero never surfaced in the public, everyone in the scene knew what happened. She knew living here would only be trouble for her

She wasn’t going to have that. So she said fuck it all and left her state for good. She was just getting used to moving from one state to another without drawing too much attention… until she got this strange voice mail and a black Typhoon parked right next to hers outside her motel

Traits:

Driving: B - Neutral
Cornering: B - Corner Cutter
Focus: C - Focus on the Track
Experience: C - Professional Racer
Nature: A - Cool as Ice

The Car

Hermes Performance Typhoon R GT

In collaboration with @yurimacs

Rosemary

7 Likes

20:00 Date Unkown 2016

Prologue

A young man in his early 20s waits tiredly. Missing his flight, he took the later flight at 8PM flight. He looks at his watch wearily, he sighs and looks outside to see the neo night city skyline dominating the night. A faint slither of light peers through the window, he opens his phone,

“Damn it… I can’t call Justin… Hopefully he will go ahead of me…” The man sighs, slowly leaning back onto the seat.

The slow whining noise of the jet turbines slowly start to spool, and the jet turns onto the runway, he fastens his seat belt quickly as he puts his phone away. The plane accelerates into the air… its going to be a long flight.

Bio

A young cold Japanese Ex-Uni student who later dropped out after 1 year. There are many rumours about his past. Some say he is a brute fighter who fights without mercy or a reliable person who will do what it takes. Many disputes over these claims but no one is sure as his looks don’t flash the ‘I am a delinquent’ kind’a of aura, though that’s only briefly. Fighting since young against delinquent he was more of a neutral chaotic person throughout high school, neither rash nor submissive. There were rumours that his elder brother went over to the US with his modded Suisei Tengai and didn’t return. His elder brother, friendly, bantering with one another.

Though their personality weren’t similar, they talked to each other about their future plans in the uncertain future when he was in his last year of high school, Izawa also sat down and talked about his worries as well.

A young driver, learnt at a young age and learnt some mechanical skills from his elder brother, Izawa, who went missing after taking a long term ‘holiday’. He decided to go over to the states to find his brother. Knowing that Izawa didn’t go over for just holiday he heard news of RSA and decided to enter the contest. He drives fast but calmly with his preference being a fast car that can still power out without spinning and he likes to play hard on the throttle of course within reason

In the JSDF he served approximately 4 years in the ground forces of the JSDF in an armoured mechanised core, were he worked as a field engineer and mechanic. He is recognised with the calmness required during fire fights and scored one of the highest accuracy groupings at the range. He is proficient Howa Type 89 and Type 64 with other weaponry he can use. Hopefully, he wouldn’t have to use his skills…

Kitaoji

in his JSDF gear

Justin (@That-S-cop) and Kitao (@Falling_Comet A rough sketch of the two.

The Suisei Tento Yari Ha G3

He will be joining the Street Kings as he is an everyday driver whos sometimes like to hoon around on the Touge in Japan to the night street roads late at night in his spare time.

Engine: 2.6L DOHC 4V Inline 5 Turbo, The SART Yari Ha G6 450kW@8800 to 10,000RPM
Drive-train: Suiseui FR-AWD
Chassis: Full Carbon Fibre
Livery: SART Imperial 8888 Ryusei

His car from APEX

10 Likes

Prologue: Haruka Makihara

2016/XX/XX

Haruka had just finished her weekly training with her partner Misa. As Haruka closed her simulator's program, Misa spoke, "Great results today, let's keep this up."
Haruka gave her a light fist bump and said, "Of course."
Having no other convenient way to check the time, Misa looked at her watch before standing up, "Alright, it looks like a good time to go."
Haruka referred to the time displayed on the lower right side of the simulator's screens, which now all show an ordinary computer desktop. "Yeah, it's already 4 o'clock, and it's a good idea to get home before it gets dark."

The two took a bit of walk to a parking area, where Haruka’s car was parked. Haruka, with her daily car also being used to rally, had to send Misa to a nearby station.
Once they reached the parking area, the two noticed something out of place. A full-fledged rally car, complete with exterior modifications that would make the car illegal for street use.
“Woah… really? Did someone bring that thing home?” Haruka was clearly surprised to find a rally car at a normal parking lot among ordinary hatchbacks or SUVs.
“Hm, maybe we should reach out to the polic-” Misa stood away from the unusual car, however, Haruka decided to move towards the car. Misa was frustrated at her carelessness,
“Hey Haru, listen to me!”
Haruka didn’t mind her and just kept on, to examine the car in closer detail. However, Haruka stopped when the out-of-place car’s engine turned on out of nowhere.
“Haru, please come back before people suspect-” Misa worryingly reached out to Haruka, however, she had become quiet as she began hearing a voice coming from the car. She believed she had to let Haruka listen before making any decisions.
Meanwhile, Haruka attentively listened to the voice, which had told her that she is invited to “the Grand Race”, that the rally car is supposed to belong to her, and that the navigation system would tell her where she should go.
“Oh well…” Misa didn’t really know what to tell Haruka, but she had believed it would be up to Haruka’s decision.
“Misa, I will participate in that Grand Race thing. I can’t believe this is just a prank”, said Haruka with excitement.
“Alright then. I guess I’ll take a bus today. Do your best there, Haru”, Misa spoke while offering a fist bump.
“Of course!” Haruka gave her a fist bump.

Character

Name: Haruka Makihara
Nickname: Haru, "Red Wind"
Nationality: Japanese
Traits:
Driving: A, Precise - Her mindset is that one mistake would ruin the race as a whole, so she had to adopt more careful driving.
Cornering: C, A Little slide never hurt anybody - She is used to racing on surfaces that don’t suit grip driving.
Focus: C, Focus on the Track - She races on uneven surfaces that could ruin a race with one mistake, so she focuses on wherever she is driving on by default.
Experience: C, Professional Racer - She does have some racing experience in actual competitions, after all.
Nature: B, Neutral - While she does love challenges, she often remembers to think about what would await her next.

Biology

Haruka had always grown up with cars around her, eventually turning her into a professional racer.
Her interest in cars begun when she was around 5 years old when she took interest in a video game his father was playing, a (relatively) realistic racing video game.
She often watched his father playing, but also had some races, against NPCs or his father. And so her interest in cars became deeper, only helped by the fact she lives near a race track and her father sometimes took her to watch races with her, and she enjoyed doing so.
The next major advance happened when she was 9 years old when she was tall enough to go on karting. Although she didn’t get to own one owing to various costs, she did get to rent karts and race on occasions. This had solidified her interest in automotive racing.
Later on, after some convincing, she was able to get a racing simulator setup, which allowed her to get a good grip on how cars would work and also motivated her to get her own car.
With some hard work, she had gotten herself her own car and driving license at the age of 18. With these two, she could participate in various races, especially rallying that interested her more so than other kinds of racing.
Taking one of her friends, who is called Misa Sanjou, she decided to go on rally racing. The first few of her competitions yielded positive results, leading the two to continue participating in rally competitions.

Photo

6 Likes

The submissions are finally closed

RSA is starting now, join the discord or stay tuned, or preferably, both!

3 Likes

RSA - The Akai arc

CH.0 - The Invitation

1600 hrs ; Somewhere in the British Suburbs

“Ok, what the hell happened here?”, an unknown voice was heard from the doorway leading to the garage. What was seen was a covered car in white sheets, sleek lines were all the signs that was needed to tell the fact that the car in question is a sports car indeed. A letter was left on top on it, that was addressed to the person standing in awe, still comprehending to the events leading up to this moment.

The letter was taken, and so it reads:

To Akai Matra Sullivan,

Certainly you are surprised by what you see in your very eyes right now, it will need some explaining later once we meet in the complex, here in the US mind you.

Anywaysssss, the car that has been given to you is a car that is custom bespoked for you, we have done research on your past history, and it seems that you have a certain affiliation with motorsports.

Inside the car (well nothing is really tere, it’s just a fucking race car LOL), you will note that in the center console, there is a certain screen that houses the organization’s software system. Once you turn on the car, the car will route you to the port, where you can meet-up with other lucky drivers that will partake in this race.

We wish you the very best, and have fun as well

– A P E X

“Well…That was a load of bullshit racked up in that one letter”, Akai reacted as she had an air of disbelief. She couldn’t really believe what would be in her eyes if she uncovered the car.

“But I guess it will have to prove it’s worth to me”, Akai said this as she sighed, but knowing the sleek silhouette under the sheets, she is at least curious.

“3…2…1…and here we go!”, Akai pulled the cover from one side to reveal what was down there.

Is a shocker all right”, Akai’s eyes open just a bit more.

“Looks like someone stole an 80’s prototype, specifically an '88 Bradford R1-A (GTP), and modified the shit out of it”, Akai said this as she walked around the car to inspect further the details of this “car”.

"I am surprised that this APEX group managed to find an unpainted shell and make a whole car out of it. That or it might just be a very high quality replica. Well then, I must at least prepare myself for this “tour to the Americas”.

1639 hrs

"Looks like I am good to go"

Akai prepared basically what was needed “for her”, so a toolbox, a basket of food that will last a week, wallet with all her credentials, credit card, and her pocket money, and a laptop case which holds the laptop, cellphone, and MP3 player.

Right away, Akai opened the frunk, put in the essentials, all except for the MP3 player (because she literally has no radio to listen to). After that, she went and open the driver’s side door, got in and buckled herself up in the racing seat.

As she turned the ignition key to the “on” position, the roaring 3.5L V10 scream into life, with a familiar F1 sound, but muffled due to the turboes.

“Well jolly me, ain’t that a delight to hear”

At the same time, the computer screen rose to life, and immediately to the navigation map

(“Setting route to RAF Base, Waddington”)

“Going to the RAF base, ey? Whoever APEX is, they sure know who to call”

“Oh right, before I set off, might as well play some New Order for the duration of the trip. Can’t let my well-earned cash go to waste”

(Blue Monday plays)

Character (Akai)

Andysnap_022

Character Name: Akai Matra Sullivan
Nickname: “Akatron”
Nationality: British

From the outside, Akai looks like any ol' aunt from '75. You are indeed right, but in her is a pedigree of engineering in racing, coming from experience of being chief engineer of some several minor racing teams, including one of now defunct one-timer F1 team Unyx Racing. She has been to a couple of historical racing cups, notably driving a Lotus Europa in the Brands Hatch Masters Historic Festival to a respectable 6th overall. She knows a thing or two about pushing cars to the limit. Outside of motorsport, she is just pretty chill, too chill to talk to others about anything, unless it is about cars,or anything vintage/historical. She doesn't really love modern music (except those "retrowave" things), so anything past the mid 00's doesn't really gel with her taste.

Stats
Driving - C (Aggresive) ; Having known the concept of "time trials", she will try to find the limits of her Bradford without going off the track
Cornering - A ("Grip wins Races") ; She has been born into the world of motorsport via engineering, she doesn't know the term "powersliding", nor it's purpose in racing (at least in her opinion).
Focus - C ("Focus on the track") ; She knows it by heart the fact that in order to win a race, you must FINISH the race.
Experience - C (Professional Racer) ; Not really professional, but she was given a couple of opportunities to test drive a couple of racecars in her active days in motorsport, so she knows a thing or two about "true racing".
Nature - A ("Cool as Ice") ; Usually, she is just the usual background character (unless she starts smoking, or drinking somewhere in the bar), reading a book (sometimes a diary) of Historical motorsport events, she is approchable, though she will blurt out short answers (until you find out that she is a car addict).

1990 Bradford R1-A GTP prototype
The car in the possession of Akai is a "rare(?)" 1990 Bradford R1-A prototype, built for the IMSA Grand Touring Prototype (GTP) racing series. The original engine, which is in it, is a 3.5L V-engine, 10 cylinders, which during it's time, was a futuristic and wise move as the formula was already implemented by 1989. Unfortunately, the program was stoppped due to the lack of resources to complete the project and the ever-increasing cost of following the formula.
In the form it is now, it has been turbocharged to produce about 625hp @ 8700RPM with a redline of 10500 RPM. With the car being lightweight, only weighing 1200kg, means that it is a serious track monster.

(yes, I know it’s kinda 14 days ago since activity happened here, but givin’ it a little bump)

6 Likes

Night
Houston

It was just like any other night for the past year or so now. Close up shop, go home, clean up then go to sleep. Really, despite the bomb that was her life just a few years back, it had seemed that life, despite being quite different than before, had stabilized for Eileen McNamara. If anything, it was a bit… Boring. Sure she went to the track in this state a few times, admittedly raced illegally a few times… but it wasn’t the same.

Maybe it was fate that landed that red sports car on her driveway.

“That wasn’t there when I left” She thought cautiously, parking her own car by it. Looking at it closer, it was recognizable. A brand new Wyvern GTX. A muscle car with the handling to take it to the European sports cars back home. Though this one was thoroughly modified, with wide arches and an extended rear spoiler. It was absolutely not subtle.

Eileen parked right by the Wyvern and as she got out of her car, its LOUD v8 started right up, absolutely startling her.

“Really?!” She exclaimed, staggering back onto her car. Before doing anything regrettably physical against the car, she noticed the doors were unlocked. She opened it up, with an audio recording playing just after.

“Greetings, Eileen McNamara”

“Hello.?” Eileen responded.

“Your extraordinary driving skills brought you to our attention, and we chose you as one of the finest drivers in the world.

We are looking for the best driver in the world, so if you really are as good as the records say, follow the map on the GPS.”

“Is this some kind of joke?” Eileen said, with no one replying. Looking at the GPS, it was heading west… to a destination over 1000 miles away. She turned off the engine, and gave the message some thought. Of course, it would be interesting to go to it…

Wasn’t there something similar that happened a few years back? Eileen herself didn’t participate that time, a call to race, with some international drivers going over to race. Of course she wasn’t at the peak at that time… or now really at this time if she was honest to herself. So she wasn’t even there, but from what she heard…

Didn’t end well.

Deciding to figure it out and do some research in the morning, she grabbed the keys and the GPS unit from the Wyvern.

Morning rolled over Texas once again as it had for the… past however long the state has existed. Eileen found herself awake more early than usual, feeling abit… excited. Enough she had to quickly peek out the window to check that the car from last night was not a dream.

It wasn’t.

Still, she hadn’t ruled out the possibility of this being some sort of elaborate prank. The message did say her name, so it was definitely targeting her and not some… misplaced parking job. She ran through the people she knew that could possibly pull something like this off…

Just one.

Without any hesitation, she picked up her smartphone and started a call. A ring, and another, then pickup.

“Lena! What a pleasure to get a call from you this early in the morning!””

“I suppose it is? Hello Ian.” Eileen replied. “Listen, I got a question for ya.”

“Always with the business… Shoot.” Ian said.

“Red Wyvern GTX, 2015, maybe 2016, widebody. Know anything about one around here?”

“Hmmm…” Ian pondered for a moment.

“Okay, he doesn’t know anything about it.” Eileen concluded.

“Nope, why do you ask?” Ian inquired.

“Someone dropped one off at my doorstep. For me to participate in a some sort of ‘Grand race’, figure ya be the only one I know to pull off some silly shite like that.”

Ian laughed. “Hahaha… well, I’m flattered, but uhhh… what makes you think I’d drop a brand new car for you?”

“Ian, ya brought me over to the states to manage your friend’s restaurant that you happen to go to all the time despite myself not being that experienced and kept bringing me expensive gifts because ‘you were sorry my parents died’, despite it being years ago now.”

“Uhh yes, fair point.”

“… Anyways, I got two favors to ask from you.” Eileen moved on. “I’m going to bring over the car to your shop, see what its all about right?”

“Okay, yeah I can do that. A bit curious about it myself honestly. What’s the other?”

“I’ll need to borrow a pickup from you, and a trailer.”

“Wait, why?” Ian asked.

“I’ll fill you in when you check the car, I’ll be right over with it.”

“Hmmm… alright. And hey, you know, favors go both ways…”

“… Ah, yeah, I’ll bring something for you.”

“Thanks, you’re the best Lena.”

“Yeah yeah, I will see you then yeah?”

“See you.”

Eileen looked over to the GPS unit from the Wyvern that was sitting on her countertop. The location was all the way out in the west, was she really going to take a day, maybe two day trek to do some racing for some random people. Not to mention the whole sucking up with the “finest drivers” thing. Still, they did send her a car…

Some time later…

“Man Lena, your cooking is still the best.” Ian said, munching on one of the wraps Eileen had bought over. Food bribes had gotten her quite a lot over the years… something something a way into a man’s heart.

“Thanks.” She smiled, then looking out the shop’s office window into the garage area.

“So you’re really just gonna take the time off to go to some place on a GPS? All the way in Cali?” Ian asked between bites. “Just seems shady as fuuuck to me.”

“I figure there’s easier ways for em to kidnap me or whatever than sending me a custom car.” Eileen answered. “Plus ya know where I’m going, and I’m feelin a need for a vacation anyways.”

“Fair ‘nuff.” Ian looked over to the car, still finishing up the wrap. “Still quite a thing that is. Got a custom racing engine, transmission… hell, all the panels have been replaced with carbon ones. And… a buncha killswitches in the ECU.”

“Guess they only wanted me to get it.”

“You know, you could not go and you could make a lotta money selling the thing… even if you have to take it apart.”

“Pffft, since when has money ever been a concern for me.” Eileen stated, knowing full well Ian knows what she meant. (Hint, her parents ran a pretty good business before dying and her sister fucked off…) “I’ll do it for the adventure, and with how loud that thing is, I’m not drivin cross the states with it.

“Right right… Well, I do got that Kuma KO you can use. Got a few mods on it too.” Ian glanced over at the silver truck he had.

“Really, isn’t that thing new?”

“You probably make better use of it for now, better than it sitting in the shop.”

“You’re too kind, really.”

“Well, in return… actually, I’ll wait till you get back.”

Character profile and vehicle

Name: Eileen Sheila McNamara
Nicknames: Lena, Falcon (formerly)
Nationality: Irish

A previously notorious street racer from a well off family, Eileen is very much a full potential unrealized type. Her go to before was motorway shootouts, with a very hotrodder mentality of going faster: Throw more power and a bigger engine at it. She was beginning to make a name for herself doing it too, especially with the departure of Hornet to the states. Though she was much more of a high speed demon, flying through highways at ridiculous speeds. However, three years ago an accident occured that had taken the life of her father and bedridden her mother. With little choice, Eileen had to stop with the racing and take over the family business, with her little sister to take care of her mother in the meantime. Well, that was the plan anyways. The slight flaw in the plan? Nora had other plans with her life and “did not want to be tied down by family”, leaving rather than to take care of her mother. With little choice, Eileen closed down the family business and stayed behind to take care of her mum. For a year, until further complications had her mum pass away as well. With little left in the UK after that, Eileen left for a career opportunity from a friend in the States, having not returned to Europe since.

There’s not too much good to say Eileen’s relationship with her sister at this point, as Eileen utterly despises her for her selfishness. But aside from that, she has moved on for the most part, being an easy to talk to woman with her rough edges ironed it, easily excitable by the thrill of speed and cars in general. Much unlike her sister, she does tend to think things through and really seems like she has her life under control, despite the fact it has been way out of control.

Stats:
[ Driving ] A : Precise - A bit strange to think of a person using a car with way too big an engine as precise, but being a high-speed specialist the precision is definitely there

[ Cornering ] A : Grip wins Races - You don’t drift on a highway ok

[ Focus ] B : I will pass you. - Though a bit of a mixed bag, Eileen is very capable of identifying what’s quick, who’s quick, and how to deal with them

[ Experience ] A : Natural Talent - Would likely be more experienced than her sister if life didn’t get in the way, but as things stand its really a natural talent why she’s still competitive

[ Nature ] A : Cool as Ice - Unless it has to do with Nora.

Eileen with the Wyvern GTX:

Modified with lightened panels, and removed quality of life features, this Wyvern weighs in just over 1200kg. Not bad, you say. There’s more however: the standard V8 has been swapped out for a big block, 8 litre naturally aspirated pushrod V8, producing nearly 700hp. Its not only mad quick, its got grip and agility for days with a package that could keep running for ages - provided you don’t run out of fuel.

7 Likes

A small revive for this. A public reveal of the first race results-

Heat%20results

Congratulations to the winners, seems like the people in Track Devils stand up to their name. Well, except park, he obliterated his car, we are currently working on finding a replacement. :stuck_out_tongue:

I will try to keep this updated, at least with the major events.

7 Likes