Regular Car Reviews mentioned Automation!

Regular Car Reviews gave a shout-out to Automation! lol All while reviewing my first stick-shift car (it was Moonlight Blue).

0:22 - 0:35 seconds in… enjoy!

10 Likes

Now checking for Tauruses for sale near me

…and there’s like 3 of them in the whole country, none of them an SHO and all automatic

Thought exactly of that, posting it on the forum… but then decided not to

1 Like

When you think of that adjusted price, that’s about the same as a present day EcoBoost SHO.

I also have a SHO as a daily driver. It doesn’t have a leather interior and isn’t as clean rust-wise but it’s an awesome car. Mine also has 25k more miles on the odometer and is running strong.

When it comes to repairs and maintenance, there are a few headaches that can be involved. Particularly when searching for motor mounts. Interesting side note, the ones for an automatic model are much easier to find. Too bad mine isn’t an automatic.

Long story short, it’s an awesome car to drive. The way mine runs now, you would have no idea there’s 205,000 miles on the odometer.

2 Likes

If motor mounts get difficult to find, you can always make your own! I had done that on my old big block Silverado.

Yes… just remember to make sure that custom mounts would not make your car street illegal. It’s forbidden in some countries.

I ended up getting them from three different sources, the front one was the trickiest. I got it from a website and I’m going to pretend that was the cheapest price that’s out there and leave it at that.

1 Like