Rosin Calvinator Automotive Corp
est November 2017
Companies under our belt:
- Rosin (2002, sub division of Calvinator secretly created to replace Royal and it’s Quality Nazi Corporate Staff. Creates Vehicles for the Military and Infanstructure of the United States of Nollusia (Calvainian Repulic))
- RosCal (2017, Brand that Replaced Royal)
- Calvinator (1948, Performance Division of RCAC)
- City (2017, Eco Car Group)
- Calvinator Racing Machines, or CRM (1965, Mopar of RCAC)
- Predator (2017, Trucks and SUVs Division)
- Royal (1921-2017, Got us restricted in our first account, lousy PR and HR. I stormed into their offices with a legal team and had them all fired) - Defunct
- La Playa (1910-1932, Great Depression) - Defunct
- Federal Motors (1931-1943, Government couldn’t afford being in the Auto Industry and Fight a war at the same time) - Defunct
- CNRT (1997-2017, Redundancy) - Defunct
- Rileeni (1953-1995, Rights issue from White Motor Corp, after we won the company in the 1972 IARO-WGP with the Model C Lauriville, in 1995 over the Falcon R) - Sold Off
- Delorean (1981-2017, Rosin didn’t want them) - Sold Off
- Zastava (1958-2008, now divided into Yugo and FIAT, Police Crackdown after CAC was destroyed in October this year showed that Yugo was making deals with some unsavory people, ranging from Illegal Import to Human Trafficing. Calvinator Staff tipped off the police when evidence of such actions were found. New evidence is finding that Royal Staff may have been in cahoots with Yugo) - Defunct.
Timeline of the Corporation
- La Playa Racing Team (1910-1921)
- Royal Motor Company (1921-1931)
- Federal Motor Corporation (1931-1943)
- Royal Motor Corp (1943-1982)
- Calvinator Auto Corp (in name) (1982-2017, attempt to halt the certificate laws and end them, failed miserably)
- Rosin Calvinator Auto Corp (2017-Today, certificate laws are now abolished in all regions as of 5/3/2018. Calvinator will resume services in Gasmea).
Now Calvinator Products are cheaper than ever.
Following Posts will have the new cars.