Starting to have fun

I am starting to have fun in the Car Designer, this can’t be a good sign :stuck_out_tongue:

Althought not the prettiest car ever made…

Sucess in one regard - it looks like a real car, yet failure in another - KILL IT WITH FIRE! :mrgreen:

Font of it looks pretty good :slight_smile: I’m looking forward to this more every minute!

OK… So it’s the time to let official testers have fun too.

no - kill this with fire…

OH GOD!

I worked out I can use a grille to make a bonnet scoop! :slight_smile:

ha thats a good idea!

but stop teasing us now lol

OK, that’s great. You’ve designed some cars, there are good and bad designs… But… Betatesters (Well, I was thinking about myself) want to have fun too…

Yes yes, we’ll get it out soon, we just need to make it actually functionally complete and not broken!

:astonished: those are awesome! Well, the ones not in line to be killed by fire (easy to do, just call your company Alfa Romeo, the rest will solve itself :smiley:).
It’s looking really versatile, well done peeps! :slight_smile:

Looking good. Will there be a seperate (hint: New) set of beta testers to try out the body designer? Seeing all these designs is making it hard to sit back and watch!

hope so!

We’ll see, we’ve probably already got close to enough beta testers, but hopefully the open demo isn’t miles away…

I hope you improve the textures of the lights. They look a bit flat, even if they are 3D.

Hmm, well the internals of the lights are all 3d, so we can’t really make that MORE 3d.

If you’re thinking of the glass front of the headlights, that currently doesn’t show up all that well due to poor lighting, so that should improve.

Was it the glass front or the internals you were thinking of?

i think its more of the glass on the front of the headlights, it just seams they are keeping the 3d from showing very well, but i think if the game had better lighting it should make it look better.

Oh, yes then, that will be fixed

awesome

That pink kill-it-with-fire one (as well as, yes, being truly hideous) has the lights so far forward that they wouldn’t be visible from the sides of the car… it’s to weed out people with poor eyesight trying to overtake :smiley: