Home | Wiki | Live Chat | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

Submit your fixture ideas for HardRooster to consider (All fixtures are Going Vanilla)

It didn’t take me very long to make this Huracan-esque light with only one mod (indicator with 45 degree turn), and the best part is that it’s not 100% identical.
I’d prefer to have bits of lights and housings rather than having the lights themselves. For example, the hexagonal lights of the Huracan would be nice to use instead of circles, or the strange shapes I had to use for mine. Just having more shapes to use in general would be nice.

Update: 14 Variants of one headlight shape done. Coming up next are going to basically be these styles, but in various shapes… Once we have enough shape variety, perhaps I can work on a mix-n-match set like we hashed out in prior posts. Also, I’ve included a variety of LED shapes which you can apply to these, or any other existing headlamp.

Update: 14+1 Variants of the next shape are done. These are based off of the not-Charger headlight shell I did a little while ago. More inbound next week. Happy weekend!

I’m not quite clear on this but are the individual parts going to be available separately?

Another shape coming Soon™

Very nice
Do you know when they are available in the game?

I don’t know, I can only assume it’ll be with the next update, which may be the lite campaign, which I’m really looking forward to myself.

Could you make some sunroofs?

There is a mod for glassunroofs but steelsunroof is missing and maybe a folding roof would be nice.

Moar Soon™ shapes

And still moar Soonness™

Aha, the Bimmer shape.

I see you with those bimmer lights.

*Says the guy who has made so many blatant BMW rip-offs he could run a Chinese knock-off BMW company

I approve

These are going to transform the game!!!