Survival of the Fittest 1983 [Finals posted][Complete]

Will go about making the final tweaks to my car, then I will send the “beast”

Fair enough. I didn’t want it to come as rude comment, I thought the problem was that he can’t attach his entry, no that he can’t send PM’s. I apologize to @TheUltimateD00M for the attitude of my comment.

Entries processed so far. Must say some of the choices… let’s just say some of you are taking such risks, and some of the others are hoping to play it overly safe. This is going to be an interesting event.

Man, you’re making me so curious about the competition! Hahaha

looks exciting so far

still cant send attachments or pm’s

did you accept mine

its ok

No, I haven’t received anything from you

cant send pm nor attachments

http://www.filedropper.com/sof-theultimated00m

Looks like I may have just completely broken my game in the course of beta testing and possibly also doing unauthorised edits of .lua files for S-S-SCIENCE!!!

I am clean installing everything, but the testing may make compatibility of files a somewhat finnicky thing, limiting my ability to participate in these challenges more than I expected :disappointed_relieved:

That link does not work at all. The download of the file does not begin

Izen Motors are proud to announce their entry in to the Survival of the Fittest competition.
They will be using the Izen Lev (seen below). The Lev is an offroad sports car allowing you to go where ever you want and the V8 that powers it gives you over 440 Bhp so you can go as fast as you want to as well. That is also why it is called the Lev. Lev mens live in danish and this car allows you to live you life however you want to

3 Likes

And I can see a few people already figuring out how wrong they got it by reading this number XD

4 Likes

here
SOF - theultimated00m.zip (94.3 KB)

if he cant upload. i can

1 Like

thank you very much

Oh, I’m not worried about power. I survived a good chunk of the last one and learned that power isn’t everything.

That being said, I am making more power than the old Envy Turbo Coupe. Not that I actually put an official number down in the old thread, but I’m fairly sure of it.

you are right. its not all about power

Am I doing this right, estimating that reliability should be above 80 to avoid penalty?

Not a clue, Airjordan. :smiley: We’ll just have to see what’s up after the shakedown.

using aluminum instead of cast iron is a bad idea. because of reliability issues