Survival of the Fittest 1983 [Finals posted][Complete]

You know, had you said that a couple of days earlier my car would be slightly different. Then again, the car is already named Turd V6 Fartcan so it doesn’t really matter.

1 Like

I’m not worried about the all aluminum engine. So I’m a couple points down compared to if I put a boat anchor in the nose. You really only have to watch out when mixing Cast Iron and Aluminum. Avoid mixed metals, your reliability isn’t so bad.

looks like i aint gonna get accepted. i will try it next time then

Power doesn’t matter, you say?

Rubbish! It’s time for POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(Also got the stable release working, finally. Now let’s see how much I can crank out of this stock piece of-)

Tyres do not have an effect on round 1 right?

EDIT:

wil you calculate that using decimals or will you round them up to full points? (is lets saj 40.5 drive calculated as 40, 40.5, 41?)

Full use of decimals. Also tyres do not factor in on first stage. It’s not a speed challenge.

1 Like

Depends on your offroadiness obviously, but if I’m doing this right 75 should be enough.

What’s not clear to me, is that is the damage from each stage applied BEFORE the stage? It seems it should happen after the stage, because that’s when you have, you know, driven it. And if it is applied after the stage, why does stage 6 have a damage rating? So you could lose via DNF in the last stage?

2 Likes

@HowlerAutomotive Are you driving from Uranus?

3 billion kilometres is an awfully long way!!!

And you’ll be pulling 3 oil refineries too…that’ll bugger up the economy!

2 Likes

The 7500l is an error. I’d just written 300 into the formula because it isn’t a variable and then later added in the entry box anyway.

The correct fuel usage to go to Uranus would be 7500000000l.

3 Likes

I’d bet you’d have a hard time burning 7500000000L with no air :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i’m dissapointed by the lack of innuendos.

1 Like

might be going for the ultimate offroad bus

pffff… :grin: :grin: :grin:

Maybe you could tune the engine for the return journey to combust gas from Uranus.

…had to be said… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

just want to be 100% dead sure, the 10,000 cost is the overview tab and not the market tab, correct?

overview tab

The drive to the stage is done on gravel only. Does this count as an offroad stage, therefore using the offroad stat to mitigate damage? Or does this only apply to stage 5?

Offroad stat cancels out damage on stage 1. Yes

squidhead how did you get your intercooler hanging out of the car? that is awesome as fck.