Survival of the fittest [FINISHED]

Maybe move the damage from last stage to stage 0 (or make stage 0 1%) because having damage ratio at the last stage does not change a thing.

Otherwise it’s looking like a great challenge and I’m really looking forward to it :slight_smile:

It does make sense if you enter the last stage in a nearly dead car and the damage brings your reliability to 0. Meaning your car dies before it finishes the race

Oh OK than :slight_smile: you are doing a plan for future heavier races…
Although it will never be 0 while dropping in %. Or will you always calculate % from base reliability and retract from current?

[quote=“AirJordan”]Oh OK than :slight_smile: you are doing a plan for future heavier races…
Although it will never be 0 while dropping in %. Or will you always calculate % from base reliability and retract from current?[/quote]

Always from base :slight_smile: Otherwise it would be like 0.001 reliability, and next race - 0,0005 reliability :smiley:

Here’s my entry to kick off the car building posts. :smiley:

Presenting the 1975 Bogliq Kitten RS!!!

Can’t wait to see how it fairs, but it’ll most probably be last! :laughing:

First Order Automotive would like to present the 1975 Cruzer X RS2500 for the Survival of the Fittest.

Very nice looking car you got there TR8R.

Ok, I am now officially going to sit down and go through the entries, didn’t get a few good automation hours free before that.

updated with entry list.

The pictures on the entry list are awesome!

As for the almost-obligatory car pictures, here’s the Storm Envy Turbo Coupe.

Should be a good run when it happens. I don’t expect I’ll win, but this is a race of compromises, and I’ve made several.

TR8R great car!
Tough to choose right tires…

Good luck to all of the people entered or entering.

well since i cannot provide any better art than what was used for the entries page, i’ll just talk about my car:
so i just really started out with a OR wagon version of the Communitasia MKII. The car, already being super cheap, meant there was a lot of money in the budget to work with. for starters the carbs were replaced with fuel injection along with being modified to handle regular unleaded versus the low quality unleaded, which both improved horsepower and fuel economy. a downfall of it was that it was just essentially a steel cage, provided no real safety, so after the chassis got strengthened and some extra safety equipment got installed it was finally deemed to be safe enough. even after all of that there was plenty of cash left over, so the interior got a slightly better upgrade to be a little more comfortable. however even though all of that was changed, the suspension and 4WD all remained. also, i’m going to guess this is one of the cheaper entries that was made.

squidhead do you accept revisions until the deadline?

I do
[size=50]but I’d rather not if I am honest.[/size]

waiting to be accepted too

does stage 3 count as an offroad stage?

My vehicle looks the most… Normal.

I’m not sure if that’s a good or bad thing.

anyone else having a hard time hitting the max cost?

i got like 5 things i put +15 on and my cost is still at 24k-ish

Yeah. I figured that I’d just improve everything to the point where the sliders started having no effect. Think I go to a similar cost to you in the end.