The Car Shopping Round (Round 64): Tears in Heaven

Introducing the distant future!

The 1985 Kirk CNK34

img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Carskick/1985%20Kirk%20CNK34.png

This car is guaranteed to look and feel like it came from decades in the future!

A high-revving Turbo V8 with Electronic Fuel Injection rumbles right behind your seat as it throws you into the future in record time.

Let’s just say when you pull up to your 10 year High School reunion in this, you may as well be landing in a rocket ship.

don’t forget about this one guys :slight_smile:

the deadline is 1 day after the '76 BRC endurance. if you finish your car earlier, you may have more time to make it for this one.

Good call koolkei. I already made my car in nonbeta and when BRC is done I will just tweak it to beta standards.

Behold, the new 1985 Shromet 538GTS. Everything we’ve been working towards.

Everything about the 538GTS is revolutionary. It uses a Twin Turbo 6 liter V12 to produce 476 Horsepower and 729 Newton Meters of Torque. Combine that with a revolutionary All Wheel Drive system and you have a car that does 0-60 in 3.7 Seconds, The quarter mile in under 12 Seconds, and has a top speed of 178 Miles Per Hour.

But It’s not just all about brute Performance. It features fully adjustable air suspension that can be raised and lowered at any time. The Interior is made by hand, and uses only the highest quality materials. Not to mention, It gets 17 Miles to the gallon, making it not only perfect for the track, but perfect for daily use.

Prices start at $35,000. Don’t be left behind the curve. Be a revolutionary with the Shromet 538GTS.

New for 1985 is Megacorp Transportation Conglomerate, a new division of Megacorp Incorporated, with the CSC1 CP-6T. Powered by the Megacorp DO85-I6 3.2T-MPI engine, it is a sleek and modern sport coupe that does not sacrifice practicality. The turbocharged inline six with 5-speed manual transmission and all wheel drive will take you from 0 to 100 in 4.3 seconds and to a top speed of 254 km/h while providing excellent grip in all weather conditions. It gets 16.3 mpg and we recommend the finest Megacorp 95-octane fuel to keep the engine in its best condition. The premium interior seats four in comfortable leather with everything electrically operated, including the seats. The LeakFree[size=70]TM[/size] gullwing doors provide easy entrt and exit and can be opened in tighter spaces than traditional doors. Comfort and dynamic driving is also assured from the double wishbone air suspension while the corrosion resistant steel frame with aluminium panels is guaranteed to not rust.

The CSC1 CP-6T can be yours for only 30,641. Contact your local Megacorp T.C. dealership for a test drive and purchase arrangements.

Trust Megacorp Incorporated for your transportation needs. After all, we’re already everywhere else in your life.

Revera proudly presents the new Revera NR 280 Turbo.

1 Like

A young business exec starting his giant leap forward into his career? Look no further than the Ventnor Regent.

The 1985 model year sees exciting new changes for this beautiful automobile. Bringing back a legend from the sixties the Regent now sports a new modern 301 Triforce V8 good for 330 hp.
For that extra flair go for the Landau version.

You may ask yourself “What sets the Regent apart from the other cars in the field?” The answer is simple: Class, refinement, prestige. Here at Ventnor*, we’re not trying to be the fastest, or the biggest. We’re only going for the best. When you show up at your class reunion driving a Ventnor, people won’t see someone showing off. They’ll see a discerning, cultured, sophisticated individual with uncompromising standards. With the Regent, you’ll get a smooth luxurious interior conforming only to the strict standards we employ at Ventnor. Standard equipment includes, AM/FM Premium Cassette Radio, Power Steering, ABS, Air Conditioning, Heated Power Seats, Power Windows, Heated Power Mirrors, and an all new Digital Instrument Cluster. In addition, the Quantum Fuel Injection** provides ideal power while minimizing fuel consumption. A new electronic four-speed automatic transmission channels power down through the J-Diff** to the wheels. This makes the Ventnor Regent the most technologically sophisticated automobile on the road today. It may not be the fastest car on the road, but when you’re driving a Ventnor, you’ll never want your drive to end. Just remember: When you’re important, people will wait.

So what are you waiting for? Come on down and test drive a Regent today. You can take one home today for the low low price of $32,550. That comes complete with our 5-50 warranty. 5 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first.

Ventnor: Redefining luxury.

[size=50]*Ventnor is a subsidiary of Petoskey Motors ZLC. All sales of Petoskey or Ventnor products are suspended pending criminal investigation.
**Quantum Fuel Injection and J-Diff are copyrighted trademarks of Petoskey Motors ZLC, any unauthorized use will be met with our lawyers coming down on you like a ton of bricks.[/size]

Keep up the good work guys they are looking very good! Or as they might have said in the 80s (and in car related fashion), your cars are looking very clutch!

edit: Also D@mn Asdren! I didn’t initially realize that was GIF until I was like “wait a tick, that changed”. Props where props are due that is a very cool way to show off a car.

Presenting the 1985 Bogliq Kitten Ralleye!!!

Looking for space, pace and cutting edge design? Want to go really fast while listening to music?

Well Bogliq has the car for you!

2.4L, DOHC, Turbo and AWD combine to make the Kitten guaranteed to be the fiercest feline in your street!!! :sunglasses:

But better, buy Bogliq! :smiley: :ugeek: :smiley:

damn asdren…

you’re raising the bar more and more everytime.

please spare us photoshop plebs some forgiveness

Presenting the Mott Works Omega

This rally inspired soorts car is fast with great handling and is still practical with 4 doors and a true 4 seats. The engine is a 225hp 2L turbo I4 thats puts this power down through all 4 wheels. Even with 4 seats and AWD it is still a fairly light car at 2367lb and it all comes in at a cost considerably lower than the competition.

[size=150]Presenting: the 1985 Daiki X-85[/size]

The car’s name stands for “eXperimental car, (19)85”, but the car managed to make it into the production without a name change since it was reviewed very positively in 1981’s Tokyo Motor Show, where it was first displayed.

The car’s exterior, the interior, and elsewhere was designed with both luxury and sportiness in mind. The luxury part comes with visible cutting-edge electronic engineering while the sportiness part’s electronic engineering is not visible as a driver, but can be felt while driving.

The car is priced at just under $32000, a manageable price for the most.

Sebesseg will it count how the car is produced (how our factory tabs are set)?

I believe what you are calling factory tabs I called engineering tabs. You are free to do whatever you want with the new tabs added by the Beta (I’m not honestly sure if that data even exports correctly). If you mean the one present under the detail tab, well I never set a rule for that though it seems most kept it at medium 2.

As far as the character is concerned, I didn’t say it would make a difference in preferences so it wont.

Does that answer your question or did I misunderstand it?

Just a reminder/note I currently have cars from:
-Vri404
-Madrias
-Sillyducky
-Carskick
-Rcracer11m
-DoctorNarfy
-HighOctanceLove
-Urbanliner
-Asdren

If you don’t see your name, I don’t have a PM or car from you. This is merely a reminder for people who have sent their car or thought they sent it. If you thought you sent it, but don’t see your name then send it again. There is still plenty of time to make a car and submit it.

We are talking about same tabs yes :slight_smile: I just discovered that cutting it factory quality and so saves a lot of money on final cost. You did answer my question, thanks, my entry will be in pm soon.

BOOM!

Pure facts:
Na alu V8, 400Nm, 300Hp, 0-100 in 3.8 sec, 4 x double wishbone, alu body, air suspension for flexibility and presence, sport alcantara interior with premium sound system and lap times to shame sports cars.

EDIT: where’s the auto correct when you need it… it’s them not then on the poster.

EDIT2:

is it just me or it’s intended to look like it’s giving a middle finger?

@Koolkei: Lol, yup I see that. I think its intentional.

Hey hey no pointing fingers…

I noticed today when I was reviewing what I have written thus far with what people have said about their vehicles here to make sure it meshes nicely and isn’t just wild speculation that pricing is off. I took a second look and its not isolated. So would those of you who haven’t posted a screenshot of your final market screen do so? Also to those of you who are going to submit do so as well.

I didn’t make a rule about it, but this is for convenience & fairness in relation to price checking. I don’t believe that the factory/engineering tab data is being exported or imported correctly; either because it’s not been implemented to do so or because I’m doing something wrong. The overview tab stats seem to be working just fine, but the market price on my end seems to vary quite a bit from what people are stating it should be or is differing from their screenshots.

For instance, Madrias’ screenshot has his/her vehicle priced at “$32,442 (+5%)” while on my screen its “$34,290 (+5%)”. This is just a single example. Posting a screenshot of what your final market price is will help me out to make sure I don’t think someone has gone over budget when they really haven’t. In the mean time I will try to see if I’ve done something wrong and for those that have yet to submit please continue to follow the rules as set and change the factory/engineering tabs to your heart’s content while staying competitive.