The Car Shopping Round (Round 64): Tears in Heaven

LOL that is NOT how you sell a car.
the ad genuinely made me giggle though.

and, you may want to revise before i take a look into your car. it’s past the price limit

@kubboz NEAT, but, it really looks more like it’s from the early generation of VGA instead of EGA. you know, the rich man’s graphics option at the time :stuck_out_tongue: SO COLORFUL

1 Like

Nope, this is compliant with EGA limitations. 16 colors on the screen selected from 64 color EGA palette. The dithering (and potentially, blurring caused by displaying the screenshot at non-original size) makes it more colorful than it really is. I’d go for VGA version, but it was not out until '87.

i… have no argument :stuck_out_tongue:
because i really have never seen a legit EGA graphic picture irl.

but the dithering really masks the lacks of color palette well.

This is after Mr Waldock realised the van will fit nothing with 4x4. I tried to go for the van as well.

meh, 4x4 is not my biggest concern, getting torque out of the wazzoo for the cost is my issue. these two were good, but $3000 over budget

@Kubboz Great job on the ad! Maybe it’s the locations but it reminds me of the old NFS games .

@lordvader1 I’m getting more of a Canyonero feel of the from this one :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

OK, so 3rd times the charm.

i give to you, the JHW Bison.

it pulls.

3 Likes

I wanted to make a ute but i think the only way to get 5 seats in one is to do some lua moddingso you can add 2 rear facing seats in the bed of the truck similar to the subaru brat.

i didn’t see it
well you couldn’t separate the story from the regulations

could have been like this

story: text text text

regulations: this and that

The story and regulations are separate, vader.

Also, you might want to look at the fuel consumption. Not only is it worse than the limit, it’s also worse than the old KRK fleet vehicle.

most of the regulations are on @Rk38 post.

mine are both the story, guidelines, and preferences

would it sway your opinion of mine if i said it came with band candy???

but why, i read your damn text and expected regulations there, why it has to do a third pary person, many posts late

1 Like

Because the previous round was won by koolkei and Rk38 working together. It makes sense that they organise the current round together as well.

Hey, at least you did read something. It’ll be good for you.

didnt know that, alright time to switch to a big block inline 4 instead,

so is the budget limit 12.000 with 10% mark up or 12.000 plus 10% markup?

I’d say the former. There’s be no point in mentioning the markup otherwise.

@lordvader1 sorry, part of that was our fault. i meant to post my part, and then rk38 would post his back-to-back. but apparently he wasn’t ready, so it was a bit late.

@denta yes, the former. just like the usual rounds. $12000 already including the mark up

too bad you cant raise the limit on the car. you have to use negative sliders on bigger vehicles

well. that’s why it’s called a challenge. you’d have to make the best out of the limited circumstances.