The Car Shopping Round (Round 64): Tears in Heaven

1 Like

i made it for you… but you’re still lacking the market tab screenshot

@strop try this stupid poll i tried

you only have 1 vote ‘point’. you can change it after you submitted it by resubmitting again. but it will only overwrites your old vote ‘point’

Here is my Mott Works 1111

Photo courtesy of koolkei

2 Likes

Thanks to @koolkei for the stats from the stable build.

1 Like

Remember, the easiest way to view the image in full size, right click and select “open in new tab”. Many of us have kept our images small to not place an undue burden on loading times.

Also remember now that I have eliminated the markup, the desired price range is now 67000 to 267000.

#Picture posting is now closed. Sorry to those who couldn’t get their entries working in time.

##To vote, PM me with the names of the three cars you believe would disappoint Mr Vercetti the least. You must specify an order i.e. 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Each vote is equal, and you are allowed to vote for your own car.

###I will be vetting votes to ensure that nobody is trying to hack the system. All public users can see your posting history as well as when the account was created, and only registered users can PM me. I reserve the right to question and discard votes I conclude are suspect, though I hope I will not have to do this at all.

##The deadline for this vote is in precisely 48 hours from now: 2330hrs AEST 21/9/16. After this I’ll take about 24 hours to process the votes.

The winner is determined by the number of votes. In event of a tie, I will go by the greatest number of firsts. In the event of a tie still there, I will subtract the self-votes.

Finally, I will not be roundmaster for CSR21 regardless of outcome, so feel free to vote for my car :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok have at it!

#Eligible entries:

1. HowlerAutomotive- Howler Poseidon TT
  2. DeusExMackia- Erin Scarlet X 3.8
  3. koolkei- Haki
  4. abg7- Kramer KR12 AWD
  5. nialloftara- Buffalo CPV Black
  6. JohnWaldock- JHW Imperator
  7. thecarlover- Solo Rhino SSM-C VC
  8. NormanVauxhall- Iurlaro Teodora V12S
  9. phale- Pearlite Vercetti Custom
  10. Puffster- ABR Kingfisher TV edition
  11. LordLetto- unnamed (also missing market tab but projected cost appears to be around 11k)
  12. rcracer11m- Mott Works 1111
  13. Rk38- Solae DLX 660G
  14. strop- Bravado Banshee
5 Likes

Nice Replica, but Remind me if I’m wrong, but Ingame didn’t the Banshee have a Twin Turbo V8, instead of a V12? :stuck_out_tongue: .

It probably was also not AWD :stuck_out_tongue: I’m sure Mr Vercetti wouldn’t mind the engine swap with four extra cylinders, amirite!

2 Likes

I hope to see also which cars will be the winner for @Kubboz anyway…

2 Likes

Oh come on fuck off ya c*** :joy: poor form mate poor form

^ to be read with Ocker accent for maximum effect

it had to be be. someone might have gotten it wrong

worst round so far? probably. but worst challenge ever? far from it…

2 Likes

Idk, I wasn’t really following CSR20 but I’m guessing it was bad.

So, about 26 hours to go, and I have a grand total of 6 votes. Come on people!

Edit: slightly better, now we just have a four way deadlock lol. Come on people, can’t have a four way!

Says who? :wink: Zing!

Ok sure you can, but it’ll probably cause a massive traffic jam :wink:

awh gawd… CONTEXT MATE. CONTEXT…

1 Like

Roundabouts are the way to go :stuck_out_tongue:

Never seen a 4 lane tunnel before ;)?

Oh god this waiting has to end the insanity is creeping in! Vote people so we can stop the madness.

I believe the correct term is “foursome” and the goal is to win the rubber.

What, so you don’t get AIDS?

#justwentthere :joy:

Btw people ffs more votes coming in and all you managed to do was make the deadlock even more deadlock. Good job!