The Car Shopping Round (Round 64): Tears in Heaven

Not even the exausts will help me, given it’s a 3-cylinder and not something fancier like a straight six. What I’m hoping he’ll like is the easy and fun handling, the 8600 rpm redline and the manoeuvrability. Although with it’s twin boot setup, one at the front and one at the rear, it gets 33 practicality, well clear of the minimum required by the round master.

4 Likes

very impressive. so despite the 2 seats, you can move some stuff around.

33 hot damn, that slays my more traditional Mini FR coupe!

Wait until you see mine :smiley:

Luckily I didn’t restrict myself to an I3 as I’ve found out about the glories of boosht

1 Like

how you make that bodyshell work in beta? in beta the bodyshell only give me 0 praticalbility, there a bug that make the minus praticalbility gone so you can get decent score from it but at most i get 0 score from that body.

Everybody loves Uranus! The GSI Uranus, that is. All new for 1995, it’s sure to be popular with all those hip youths with their modems and rollerblades and hip hop music. Seriously, we market researched this one to death. And it’s cheap, because we know you kids spend all your spare money on drugs. How cheap? $12,000! Even my daughter’s dirtbag boyfriend can afford this piece of crap. Burger King is not a goddamned career, Chaz! Christ, where’s my gun…

5 Likes

My practicality is lower than Leo, but still higher than the requirements. I didn’t had any bug in that stats.

That being said I did think my practicality score should be a tad higher… It may only have two seats but it has over 400L boot space and more than enough go to get around!

question to round master, how much you care about sport tyre in your car for long term planning? since sport tyre will degrade faster than normal/economy tyres plus it affect the car perfomance a lot, and i assuming you cant buy fancy tyres every few year by viewing your budget.

1 Like

I’d assume that factors in to running costs, which is already a high priority.

my thoughts too. thats why i went HLLR

for some reason in doesnt affected in game running cost, my cars seems quite bugged for some reason

I went with sports tires for extra sportiness - it suits the nature of my entry better.

1998 Pragata Asara Turbo R

Want something to impress your friend and approved by your parent? want something fast and exciting that fit your extra tight wallet? say hello to '98 Pragata Asara Turbo R. Dont worry, the R badge isn’t like the glorified ecobox that only have ‘sport’ like lips and spoiler to justify it.

yes, this is an small i4 FWD hatchback with aerokit but it have more than that. Asara has 178HP VVT-L+Turbo, mechanical LSD, ABS, Traction Control and Electronic Stabilizer, and most importantly AHS steel with full aluminium panels which make the car can launch 0-100km/h in 6.2s and reach 238km/h faster than most riced car and weebs takumi wannabe out there. Even with 972kg we still able to fit standard interior with CD player which make this car ultimate sleeper. get some sport tyres and this car will be good start for your autocross experience.

How much is Asara Turbo R right now? 7.490 for a good condition one and you can bring her home then laugh at those glorified riced car when you pass them because eurobeat and loud muffler wont help them anyways

6 Likes

shortened stagea?

nope, budget M Coupe

That is only 29bhp more than my Aygo sized car, why is it so much faster, my problem must be the luxury features and chrome.

my car weight less than 1 ton, also 20HP quite significant for top speed although not in big margin

my car also weigs more as it is made a premium company so many quality was put on a basic interior with high tech things inside, and technically my car is a sporty version of a 3 door econobox to give the Metro name a bit more cred in the modern era.