The Car Shopping Round (Round 64): Tears in Heaven

I am to focused on company lore too much atm and DSDs older vhicles have been deleted.

GT3 was released in 2001.

3 Likes

While GT3 was (and still is) my favorite realistic racing game, NFS Most Wanted will always be my favorite racing game of any sub-genre, period. Had the Komodo Kuma appeared in Most Wanted, I’m sure it would have been an ideal car with which to start the game!

wowowowowowowaitwaitwaitwait

it was my idea, but YOU went along with it :stuck_out_tongue:
also good job there bud :slight_smile:

2 Likes

so i think it’s obligatory, and time for it.

10 Likes

results?

Everybody, I have some rather bad news.

Enry informs me that he’s had something RL that came up and doubts he will be able to finish the reviews. The best he can do currently is to supply me with the list of people who got DQed. (I’m still waiting for that).

If we don’t have any corresondence from @EnryGT5 in 24 hours I’ll have to call it and go to a poll.

Any objections?

3 Likes

sounds fine

Real life unfortuantly happens. By contacting u at least the right coarse of action is being taken unlike that other round…hype train has been derailed

3 Likes

welp… at least. can he announce the top 3? or at the very least the winner? even without the reviews?

7 Likes

he could just say i choose this cars others are whack and that is the end

I will shoot through a pm today with that suggestion!

any reply?

update?
or are we gonna have to vote again?

We’re gonna have to vote again.

Once again people who haven’t submitted their stats, can you post your screenshots as well as proof your car qualifies?

Do we post that to you directly or just here in the thread?

1 Like

Here in thread. We need the screens of the engine screen, basic stats, the performance test, the running costs, the price and airfield time, I guess.

Will formally confirm when I get home.

Do u have a list of dq’s for those ppl?

1 Like