The Car Shopping Round (Round 64): Tears in Heaven

Dat prestige… However for some reason it reminds me Polonez a little bit from the front :smile:

How much time left to the deadline? :persevere: so much to do, so little time!!!

Thursday.

that’s good, results may be here when i return home then :smiley:

Oh shit, NV enters the SUV fray, I’m up against two stronger competitors in the class I’ve chosen to enter.

Definitely time to up the ante.

sorry to forget to add the details

thursday, 23:59 US east coast time since West Indonesian Time is about 12 hours faster than the US

Are we allowed revisions?

yes you can in case you want do some small fixes and dont send a complete different car

1 Like

I can’t win. Don’t worry

Anyone competing in the budget sports car category other than @Zabhawkin and Me?

people seems bored with sport car theme and trying something different which is a good thing to take a break from continious theme

3 Likes

Well I don’t conform to the non-conformists and I am building a sports car :stuck_out_tongue:

I never thought I’d see the day I would intentionally build something like this but…

At 12K more than CadillacDave’s entry, is this worth it? It is twice as fast to the 100km/h and still more economical :thinking:

Another so called ‘SUV’ that has worse off-road stats than my budget sports car. Sad!

The heck are you putting in your budget sports car???

(Also, what does constitute a decent offroad score? Anybody?)

5 Likes

The joke is that my sports car has worse ‘Sportiness’

1 Like

So are you the one who’s making an SUV or a sports car??? :joy:

1 Like

I don’t think anyone knows what they are building but, hey at least I might get another honorable mentions

shit dude, I’m so far out of my comfort zone every comment makes me second guess myself. e.g .Should I use hydropneumatic suspension or stick to progressive springs? haha I’m so lost.

Your stats are roughly comparable to mine, although all yours are better lol, but hey I’m as fast off the line as you and cheaper, plus I’ve got that stylish wagon booty

1 Like