The Car Shopping Round (Round 64): Tears in Heaven

Seems like everyone is going to use the same 3 bodies.

But they’ve approached it from totally different design ideas at least! :wink:

That being said I will allow 2 door sedans into the mix, but only if your company lore requires it! :scream: Just let me know in the submission PM and on this thread… :persevere:

What else was there in the 90s that even vaguely fits the criteria???

Like I said, really narrow!

3 Likes

Here in the sales lot at Licorne Fruinia we have a new released model and our first v6 the Aubagne.
The Aubagne is the result of pure Fruinian design mixed with Gasmean engineering designed to be an introduction in to sports driving and includes a tube steel chassis just like the rest of the range.
Strong and dependable with a large aftermarket following the vehicle you will be looking at happens to be fitted with the H.S.F enhancement package which increases the output of the stock 3.8L v6 from 170hp/285Nm to 217hp/315Nm (the sound of the downshift on this is awesome) and is completely covered by the factory LICORNE 3 year 100000km warranty. (it also includes the decal package) All yours including the HSF pack for $19890 Automation Dollars.

technically its a lift back hot hatch not a coupe heheheheh (and yes I know in game it says coupe but imagination people)

6 Likes

The design nice but i don’t think 90’s have those headlights.

5 Likes

welcome everybody

a lightweight performance hatchback with a extraordinary fuel economy

it has a fuel cap from both sides. so where ever you drive it it will be simple to refuel it

few reasons to buy it
-small
-compact
-lightweight
-fuel efficient
-turbo
-cheap
-i has more torque than 3 honda civics combined
-simple car to simple to repair
-engine is 1.6 liter only meaning its cheap AF to insure it

5 Likes

I mean… not exactly EXTRAORDINARY fuel economy… but whatever :stuck_out_tongue:

@Rk38 Hell yeah. Erin is gonna be here.

3 Likes

Does it also have double wishbones all-around?

And you know there is a 90s civic body, right? That would’ve made your copy a lot more similar.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s cheap to insure until i see it’s a turbo , nah it’s not cheap!

No , it does not and i would call it inspiration instead of copy , know the differences.

1 Like

Yes, I know full well the difference, that’s why I said that :wink:

1 Like

if he want to make a civic copy let it be , he have all the rights to make any cars he like , no point leaving a comment like this

4 Likes

No you idiot, it’s INSPIRATION, know the difference!

I didn’t condemn what he did in anyway. I don’t understand why you two have been defensive about it, because, as they say, copy is the biggest form of flattery (or something along those lines). Now, if you do become defensive about someone stating the obvious and then denying it, there’s a problem.
Copying cars is pretty much the basis of automation, after all, it’s quite hard to correlate between real life items of metal and plastic and a set of numbers on a screen. I see absolutely nothing wrong on doing it, as long as you have the balls to admit it, not act as if you were being original and innovative and, especially, don’t try to undermine me as agressive or something when I notice the similarities.

9 Likes

In fact, this is probably a big part of the reason why many of us are attracted to the Saminda story, because we’re weird car fans like that.

9 Likes

:smile: now you really put words in my mouth , in my own thread i had already admit my cars are like Honda or Toyota. (which i didn’t deny about it)

In real life there are plenty of automakers are copying each others , not near identical but there are similarities , that is what i call inspiration (that just my 2 cents)

If you find it nothing wrong than you shouldn’t have said “why not use that 90’s civic body and make your copy more similiar” , that is really kinda offensive when i just want to have fun , peace really not trying to argue

3 Likes

First Order Automotive would like to present the Target GTiE.

AHS Steel Monocoque
Alu panels
DW F/R
A smidge over 924kg

1.6 SOHC EFi 12V i4
131HP @ 7300rpm
140NM @ 5400rpm
40.2 mpg (That’s proper UK mpg!)

5 speed manual

0-60 in 7.6 seconds
132mph

3 years/60,000 miles warranty

$17,030 OTR

Please note that when the car was shipped our manufacturer’s badge, along with the dragon decal, fell off.

4 Likes

I vote to ban UK mileage figures, this is my second panic attack from one.

6 Likes

My current car gets 37 something US mpg(and is one of the larger bodies), so 40mpgUS isnt out of the realm of possibility.