The Car Shopping Round (Round 64): Tears in Heaven

God damn it, are we allowed to revise entries from ground up?

1 Like

wellā€¦

Donā€™t tell me my idea actually psyched you out. It shouldnā€™t. A minivan is a horrendous choice for this round.

My next choice however is far better and more suited to my style, besides.

1 Like

Iā€™m quietly confident in my design.

But, I keep making minivans and submitted another one! Back to the drawing board!

Honestly, I actually did go back to the drawing board after realizing that my original plan of an upmarket continental cruiser wouldnā€™t be as competitive as I thought. Time will tell if this turns out to be the right decisionā€¦

Ready for another minivan in second place? (Yes, Iā€™m referencing Hybrid Beaters League here.)

1 Like

That would imply @strop can make practical cars and I am hopeful that pricing wonā€™t hold me back again.

Well, Iā€™m trying to work around my usual flaw, which is trying to build cheap cars.

Iā€™m not sure what your post is supposed to mean and therefore whether I should feel vaguely insulted :joy:

A minivan would indeed be suboptimalā€¦ for the continental commuter :wink: no spoiler, but a brick!

I hope there is another fuel run challenge in the future because I need more bodies, monocoque chassis and macpherson struts that can be mass produced.

Iā€™m not sure in which class should I submitā€¦ Iā€™ve build Ok peopleā€™s car but continental is looking soooā€¦smooth :slight_smile:
what I am quite sure is my drivers wont be listening to radio :sweat_smile:

they can tell WW2 stories in the car

In the ensemble of company lore I have, there would only be 3 cars in 1949. The first Baltazar EP1, a very cheap, very basic little hatchback and two luxurious Agnelli-Dumont cars, a sedan and a V12 GT.
Since I couldnā€™t get the GT to do under 10l/100km and above 55 reliability without hurting its premise too much, I guess Iā€™ll use it as an excuse to show off the brand for the europeans, so they get to know the car and the brand better.

2 Likes

After finalizing my vehicle I took the time to check the options I had selected to discover I had been working with British mpg instead of american, time to fiddle with many settings to get my desired mpg AGAIN. :confused:

1 Like

SiTh Engineering presents the City Club (base model).

The cheap and economical car for the masses!

4 Likes

what happens if your car couldnā€™t even do 120km/h?

Needs more aero, brah.

iā€™m neither fast enough, or economical enoughā€¦