The Car Shopping Round (Round 64): Tears in Heaven

Presenting the 2015 Erin Aventa, in Vox trim, with the Pureon 5.1 i6 TDi engine.

More pictures (of a different trim) can be found here: http://www.automationhub.net/company-catalog/company/273/carmodel/599

2 Likes

Supreme luxury and high end quality for 49650$.

Features:
Very linear V8 supplying smooth progress and keeping running costs down. New ZF 8 speed auto connected to navi and hooked to AWD for seamless journey. Extended roofline for extra headroom at the back. AHS chassis with all alu body promise that this thing will last. High quality first class seating at the back with amoled 15" screens and 16 speaker B&O audio. Active suspension with magic carpet ride control.
You ask, we provide.

2 Likes

i really donā€™t know how to review a car. whatā€™s supposed to be a 5-6 lines of blurbs quickly turned into a full 1 page review for each carā€¦ and even then i still feel like iā€™m missing a bit.

Youā€™ll definitely have to make sure youā€™re able to do it in a timely fashion regardless of review size! If youā€™re struggling to keep it to size, stick to a brief first impression, then the standout points.

donā€™t worry about timelyness, out of 8 cars submitted most are done, with vriā€™s car having problem, and i feel like i want to give nerdā€™s car a special review which might take a little bit more time, and bobloblawā€™s car i havenā€™t received. all in all, i actually might be able to finish early and post the results on friday if not on the same day, that is if iā€™m not screwed by college again. if so, i might be releasing it on saturday

Introducing the Pearlite Veritas. Simply unparalleled comfort and prestige. Silky smooth 6.0L V12 pushing out 557HP. 0-60 in a blistering 4.4 seconds. Top speed of over 200mph. The Veritas wields immense power with class and refinement. The experience is like no other.
We offer the Veritas for just $50000 with fleet discount.

1 Like

anyone know if thereā€™s a ā€˜forum timeā€™ anywhere here? because timezones, i donā€™t know when to close the submissions. based my time, itā€™s today, but i believe for some people itā€™s still tommorow.

Add a timezone to your deadline. So everybody can convert it to their local time.

When in doubt, why not GMT? Itā€™s the baseline for timezones.

sureā€¦ on that topicā€¦ why arenā€™t we using a unified timezone again? just 1 timezone so everyone can translate to their respected area easily.

In the United States the answer to that question is ā€œthe railroads.ā€

1 Like

^wut???

anyway, again, most of the reviews are done, im just waiting for a couple of problematic submissions. should be able to post the reviews tommorow

Excellent!

When is the deadline for submissions? I have the trim of a car finished i just havent had time to do the appearance of the car.

soooooo i meant to finish up the review this evening, and to be posting the reviews right now.
but life interfered. so iā€™m really sorry, but itā€™s gonna be a little bit late.

although it is a bit my fault. the reviews are a bit long per car.

1 Like

Tis ok. Iā€™m in the mood for some reading!

okay update. itā€™s finished. except for nerdā€™s car. iā€™m still figuring out how to give the crown to the king.

also, since i ended up using quite a bit of pictures, im not going to post the review here, but rather at the car review section. i will post the link here though.

expect the reviews in a couple of hours
(that is, if i donā€™t fall asleep while posting, had quite a day)

alsoā€¦ how do i change the text size now?

you got this man, looking forward to some reading :slight_smile:

Use the heading feature,
Like this:

## heading text

In use:

Heading

text

hereā€™s the link.

i didnā€™t have time to edit individual pictures of the cars because itā€™s approaching exam week for me. sorry. im also open to any critique.