The Car Shopping Round (Round 64): Tears in Heaven

Update. 18 entries in, 5 already reviewed.

9 Likes

Ill resend mine to you soon, im busy atm

good luck with the reviews, is it a pain to write them down?

Not really, no. I like writing, so it’s quite easy. I love the bad cars, because I can do a dumb comment, which means I have to be creative, my only issue is to avoid just listing the specs of the cars when they are good.

13 Likes

Creative writing is the part I have a hard time with.

3 Likes

Just spent some time Revising my “Not a Skyline GTR Sedan”, Here’s how it is currently:

AFAIK, all the Rules are Met, Just need to Decide what Could change to make it better, If Anything. as Is Only Slider I Changed was the Body to -3 to get it to be Just Under 19k at 30% Markup.

3 Likes

very much ill-advised. that would literally get you out of the running asap

1 Like

Yes, if for budget purposes you could penalise yourself less. If for engineering or production unit limits you need to ask yourself whether you’re really addressing the brief considering based on stats alone you don’t have an awful lot going for that… The AWD is probably costing you big and you don’t even have drivability to compensate for it!

4 Likes

I would advise against that. In the last round I did a similar thing and it didn’t turn out great , so I would leave the negative side of the sliders and see what else you can shave of price wise.

2 Likes

The DSD chrome.

When you want a prestigious car there are a few things that you should hope for in a vehicle.
Under 19000 AMU check
V8 engine with 250hp check
Gorgeous dark metallic paint check
A premium interior and cd player check
0-60 in around 6 seconds check
Automatic gearbox check
Viscous rear diff check
Better than your bosses car but cheaper check

10 Likes

At first I thought the front end of that looked a bit too garish, but it’s actually growing on me. I like how it looks like on single fixture wrapped around the front of the car.

2 Likes

it does look very nice. but where are the rear brakes, they are so tiny

Surprisingly varied round from what I see, despite being limited to more or less premium sedans. From 4 to 5 metres, from average I4s to big V8s and turbocharged I6s in FWD, RWD and AWD configurations. In very differently styled cars with very different character. Interesting.

7 Likes

that is what i like on CSR. everyone has a different approach to car design,problems, restrictions

7 Likes

And 65% of them go straight into the scrapyard :grin:

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to a close LHE/Vox competition

I STILL NOT MAD ABOUT MINE HAVING 4 SEATS!!! NOPE!!!

1 Like

Dear Disillusioned Junior Executive of Milton Keynes,

First of all you need to LEAVE Milton Keynes…if the concrete cows don’t get you then the roundabouts will!!!

Anyway, enough of the advice apart from buy the FOA Senate. It won’t make MK look any better but it beats the bus…or walking!

Enjoy!

From all of us at FOA. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

why can’t the color me white just like the armor of those first order soldiers

Because we, at FOA, have more than one colour in our spray booths.

Unlike the company that only managed to buy 4 billion drums of Boggly Blue (or something like that!). :laughing:

7 Likes