The Car Shopping Round (Round 64): Tears in Heaven

I personally don’t…but then I think it could be anywhere from 1349.95 to 1350.04…when you round the number.

But then I do tend to have pedantic tendencies! :laughing:

3 Likes

Is Leo gonna accept 0.03 units over 100 PU? It took me several minutes of fiddling to get it to exactly 100 :joy:

He asked me about it, I said that it was alright, as 0.03 is such a marginal difference. If you had PM’d me, I would have told you the same :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Eh LOL well, I ended up losing 5L of boot space because of that.

On the plus side it made sweet fuck all difference elsewhere.

3 Likes

Oh, I thought it had to be UNDER those numbers, damn I could have cooled my brakes a bit more.

With almost 9 hours to go, we are up to 40 cars.
I’ve tried to write the reviews in advance, but it felt as if for every car I reviewed I got another 3 entries.

I have entries from these people right now, if your name isn’t on the list, I haven’t got your message.
@conan
@DeusExMackia
@Zabhawkin
@szafirowy01
@BobLoblaw
@Madrias
@DracoAutomations
@cpufreak101
@nialloftara
@NormanVauxhall
@Cheeseman
@abg7
@Fayeding_Spray
@Dorifto_Dorito
@Mythrin
@lordvader1 - who seems to have been banned
@HighOctaneLove
@JohnWaldock
@DoctorNarfy
@Lordred
@AirJordan
@Darkshine5
@Rk38
@TR8R
@ramthecowy
@strop
@gridghost
@titleguy1
@TheMiltos21
@SkylineFTW97
@laffinghyena
@Denta
@Der_Bayer
@adamd
@MarcoAlla
@thecarlover
@koolkei
@Nomade0013
@oppositelock
@HowlerAutomotive

16 Likes

Good spot on the banned user. Hypothetically, a user who is banned at the time of judging would be ineligible to host the next round if their ban is not expired by the final judging. I should also update the rules to reflect this.

Oh, and that has to be the record for participation in CSR. May the lord have mercy upon your soul.

15 Likes

but, it was vader. like 0% chance of him winning anyway.

5 Likes

joining the stats show off bandwagon

Der Bayer completely murder my car in FR competition at this round

1 Like

I still need to find the time to post an ad before the deadline :sweat_smile:

I was going to try and make it fit with my company’s lore, but it just wouldnt fit. So heres the final product. Yeah, not as impressive as i wanted it to be but oh well. Oh and did i mention it only costs $15990 at 30%

#The Caravel

5 Likes

This round is huge! I was hesitant to enter since there were numerous great entries already, and I couldn’t come up with anything worthwhile. So it was reasonable not to enter, especially with 40!! entries!
@strop, what was the previous record for the most entrants to a round?

I wish you well, Leonardo9613!

1 Like

AD updated!

3 Likes

Looks like I know the perfect moment to start competing seriously. I will say it is way more interesting to have criteria to fit.

jumping in too.

7 Likes

You’ll have another car to review very soon

##1998 CM Regina EL

3.5L I6. 6-speed manual transmission. Premium interior. $18,850.

13 Likes

@Leonardo9613 Crikey. Best of luck reviewing all that! I trust you to do that well though :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you for the support messages, I’m doing my best.

In another note, who’s the responsible for this? You do know that I wrote the entry format and that it kind of is standard by now to add your name somewhere on the file, right? As it stands, I’ll ignore this car.

1 Like

1998 Brivio Corleone A20

The Corleone is the staple car in the Brivio family, it is both an executive cruiser and a fun sport saloon, what we have to offer is our base model with a few options selected, it comes with heated leather seats and a Blaupunkt radio that comes with 4 speakers all around, the best part is, she gets 40MPG UK highway and runs all the way up to 125mph, that’s not too bad for our 2.0 TwinJect 16V engine, also enjoy a manual because we don’t feel auto gives the driver feel we are hoping to promote, we want people to be able to enjoy this ‘beast’.

Please enjoy a complimentary tea flask with the car (totally not forgotten by one of the engineers).

8 Likes