The Car Shopping Round (Round 64): Tears in Heaven

It’s way under budget but it already has lots of super luxurious stuff. The engine is “only” a 250 hp 3.4 liter V6, for safety and ease of driving. It’s still as fast as something like this ever really needs to be.

8 Likes

#General Industries Savant…the best car for pre-teens…
4 Standard seats+standard infotainment, Partial Alu body and AHS monocoque chassis, advanced safety, easy to drive, enough space for 4 people and luggage, and automatic transmission for a smoother and more comfortable ride. And oh yeah, prices start from $20,500 (at 50%)

8 Likes

Touch the stars !

EcaMobile presents : The Santa Monica

This 2 Door Coupe will be the star at every party for you and 3 others !

And thanks to its 2l Turbo V6 you will also be there before others!
Top Speed of 240km/h while consuming 10.5l/100km

The Santa Monica provides the back passengers enough headspace, so no stiff necks on long trips !
The big sunroof and panorama windscreen will help you to get every sunray there is!
And when the stars rise up, you can flatten the front seats! So you can watch the stars while laying down!

We fitted this version with a new technology !
EasyGrip™*

The first cupholders which will hold any drink! All Sizes !!!
These holders will automatically tighten around any cup or bottle which is placed in it.
Everything stays there ! No Falling over, No Spillage. From small Power Drinks to big Starbucks Coffee.

Also featured in this version of the Santa Monica:
-AWD 6 Speed Auto
-Leather Seats
-8" full Color Sat Nav
-10 Speaker System
-PC
-ABS
-TC
-ESP
-Advanced Safety Features !
-21" Alloy Rims
-2 year guaranty

All this for 49800$

EasyGrip™* Premium !
Every new driver of a Ecamobile Santa Monica gets a coupon for one free Starbucks Coffee to test out the system !
Only until 02.08.2005!

Visit our website to find out more and apply for a test drive near you !

EcaMobile : Bringing unconventional driving experience near you !

*Patent pending

12 Likes

After a quick look at the Comet CLX, I’ve just noticed that it looks a lot like my K5 Spider, right down to the exterior color!

Born from Power. Born from Class.

#Nordstern Jager KRV

For just 49,800, you can get a piece of a revival.

A revival of a Small Austrian Racing Team, making a small volume car, to boost sales. Available from [Some other person’s dealership]

7 Likes

Ya, i noticed that too, when i scrolled up to look at the other cars… different fixtures tho :wink: Nice car, btw

(and hopefully you didn’t use an I6 in yours)

Awesome i can use a proper DSD car from my lore without having to change a thing

I’m in love with the Vallejo Sport :heart_eyes:

JHW Afterglow

At $48,300, Hollywood’s Newest Star Has Arrived.

7 Likes

I can’t tell which is the front and which is the rear :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

basically it looks good either way :joy:

Freccia SpaceXXL 5500lbs of freedom

Showed in the pictures in “CutieFacePiggy Pink™”

A luxurious SUV for people who do not need to ask.

Standard Features:

• Electric retracting door steps.
  • Automatic opening trunk
  • Massage seats

and many other… for only 49999$

6 Likes

That’s very pink.

2 Likes

It’s CutieFacePiggy Pink™, it’s also aviable in “InYoFace Orange™” “Boring Beige™” and “NotReallyGreen Blue™”

4 Likes

do you have it in “80s futuristic sparkly cyberpunk purple™”? or “EyeblindingSilverChrome™”

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

11 Likes

Not that in particoular, we have “SquallidSuburbiaNightClubNeonPinkish Violet™” which it is similar, but she asked specifically for a non-neon shade.

2 Likes

I though about doing an SUV too. Great that someone else made one.
But i think you forgot something.[quote=“thecarlover, post:6484, topic:6447”]
I would LOVE a convertible or a glass roof!
[/quote]

Just so you know ^^

Yes i know, I remembered while posting the photos here but I had already sent the message :expressionless:

Just came up With something, Just need to decide if I should Tune Further or put a name on it & Submit:

13/02/2005: Vanguard UK Headquarters- Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England (pronounced Flittick for the Americans among us). Vanguard release the long awaited 2005 Malachite. In America, the first cars to launch are the 35t and Carmillia Performance 35t (3.5l FP TT V8 or 3.5l Turbo i6).
Flashy: Check, Malachite Green, Carbon rear wing on both models
Fast: Check, 400bhp on the standard 35t and 525bhp for the Carmillia models
Easy to drive: Check, 54 drivability
Safe: Check, 65-70 safety depending on model (Carmillia is less safe because of its higher power output)

Vanguard; Elegance in Essence
From $37550

6 Likes