The Car Shopping Round (Round 64): Tears in Heaven

You want a car to show enjoy, where you can put your friends and go to whatever place comes to your minds, yet have style, show your personality and draw attention?

The Zeal Nix is what you want.

With a luxury interior and infotainment you will never feel uncomfortable and with the 420hp 5.0L V8 you will never be bored!

This same car at the pictures can be yours for only $49,950.00.

Zeal, easy to drive, easier to enjoy!

5 Likes

##New from Nickel, the most advanced roadster on the planet. The 7 Spec.

There is only one option on the market for the most advanced and prestigious roadster to date, the 7 spec. With cutting edge all aluminum construction, and a seven liter engine, the 7 Spec is fast enough to give you the thrills of driving, without the punishment of an all out sports car.

Despite one of the biggest engines in production to date, and an intelligent all wheel drive system, the 7 Spec gets 19 MPG combined. An ideal car for everyday use.

#####MSRP: 49,650$. Options avalible, see listing price at your local Shromet/Nickel dealership.

5 Likes

:eggplant: :sweat_drops:

2005 Valiant 12Coupe - $49800

9 Likes

Title price of $49950 does not include taxes, registration, color-contrast piped glove-box liner, monogram wine-bottle stopper, or responsibly harvested cape buffalo horn sunglasses. This photo angle makes it look like it is flying.

Glossy two-page ads make your product seem like a big deal. They want you to call them but donā€™t give a phone number. Thatā€™s probably for the best since theyā€™re such sniffly gate-keepers anyway. Hey look it has a right side too.

Wilshire. Glossy two-page advertisement.

5 Likes

Disclaimer: I have the strangest bug which doesnā€™t allow me to change grille sizes, except for that upper grille that for some reason worked.

8 Likes

Pearlite Motors. The Epitome of Luxury.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve sent in the car. But my name is not on the list.

Whoops, I missed that one. I have your car (was one of the first reviews), so nothing to worry about :slight_smile:

Submissions are now closed!

Iā€™ll try to get all the reviews ready shortly. Iā€™ve got 32 submissions and have half of them reviewed so far. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Going for the triple post hereā€¦

#CSR35 Reviews

######(Once again stepping into character. I apologise for any thoughts of repeatedly stabbing yourself in the head with a fork.)

Hi! Oh my god, I turn 18 in three days! Iā€™m almost an adult! I canā€™t wait to get an adult car. So like, Iā€™m going to go to all the dealerships with daddy today and tomorrow to have my car ready for my birthday party! Iā€™m so excited! Daddy says he doesnā€™t want anyone to sell me a lemon, but why would I even buy a lemon? Anyways, he, like, says he wonā€™t buy anything he thinks is bad. I guess thatā€™s fair? I just want something hot to cruise around with my friends.

###Conan - Bavaria 480E UWOT64

The first place weā€™re going is Bavaria for theā€¦ letters and numbers thing. I think theyā€™re like BMW? Thatā€™s cool. Itā€™s $49,950 andā€¦ ooo, itā€™s a hardtop convertible! Thatā€™s hot. It also looks angryā€¦ maybe I could scare the slow drivers so they, like, go faster. I think {insert celebrity here} has one!
Itā€™s got a fancy leather interior, I love it! Everything is nice in here, sooo much better than the Mini. The stereo sounds awesome! I sooo want to drive this!
Daddy is looking at it, says it has a 4.8L V8 andā€¦ he says it has weird brakes, like, from a race car? Whatever, I donā€™t care how expensive they are to fix. This is not fair! If I canā€™t find anything else I like I want this one!

###F17Francesco - Freccia SpaceXXL

Next place is Freccia for the SpaceXXL? That sounds big. Itā€™s $49,350. And itā€™s a big pink truck! Thatā€™s, like, so hot. I can feel like Barbie with this thing. Oh, the front is too black. Why is there no chrome or something here? Itā€™s half flashy?
Aw, it doesnā€™t have a glass roof. But thereā€™s 7 seats for all my friends! We could totally party in here! Letā€™s crank it up! ā€¦ I hate this stereo. Itā€™s like my Mini. No, I hate it.
Daddy doesnā€™t want me to get it either. He says the engine is a huge 7.0L V8 but itā€™s, like, bad, and the brakes are also race brakes. And it uses too much gas. I want to get out of here.

###Madrias - Dynamite K8

Dynamite K8? Fancy. A big purple car for $48,900. Itā€™s, like, not super flashy, you know? I guess I can still try it. Another angry car to scare slow people! And this one has a glass roof. I, like, donā€™t know if this is flashy or not.
Inside is, like, a normal car. Like daddyā€™s Mercedes! Itā€™s comfortable and fancy and sounds good. I, like, like the stereo. Itā€™s not super hot, but still hot.
Daddy is looking under this one too. Says itā€™s a 4.75L V8 and that, like, everything is good. I can drive it! Eeee, finally a test drive!
So, like, itā€™s super easy to drive. Feels good when turning, I wonā€™t spill my Starbucks! Itā€™s super quiet, like the ad says! And itā€™s, like, faster than my Mini getting on the freeway and even faster after. Daddy says it gets 25 MPG, so he likes it. I donā€™t think itā€™s hot. Itā€™s not really flashy and not super comfy.

###TR8R - Loreal Candy

I, like, wish that FOA can make a better car. The Loreal Candy is $49,800. Itā€™s a bubblegum convertible! It looks angry and weird! That face is sooo ugly and the back looks like an alien. Gross. And where are the logos? I canā€™t, like, show off if nobody knows what it is.
I guess I should look inside. The back seat is so dark with the roof up! Everything is fancy but itā€™s, like, kinda small. And, like, why is this shifter so weird? Iā€™m so confused. I, like, donā€™t know how to, like, drive this.
Daddy says this car has a 5.0L V8 and that the shifter is a sequential, like in race cars. Iā€™m so not buying this, like, ever! I totally canā€™t even drive it!

###Vri404 - Nordstern Jager KRV

I totally canā€™t even say the name of the next car. Northstern? Noordstern? Whatever. The Jager KRV, itā€™s a $49,800 convertibleā€¦ thing? It has a convertible roof and glass roof? Thatā€™s hot. I love the blue, and it looks so cute! Like my Mini, but better! But whatā€™s an Austrian?
Inside is totally nice. I love the glass and convertible thing! Nice leather seats, nice fancy stereo. Not the best, but like, not bad.
5.7L turbo V8 is what daddy says it has. Whatā€™s a turbo? Whatā€¦ daddy says this one has race brakes too? And race engine parts? Why does this keep happening? I just, like, want a car to cruise, not, like, race. This one is sooo cute! This isnā€™t fair!

###Rk38 - Maesima MQX-5 GX-Z AWD

Itā€™s so not fair all the cars daddy says I canā€™t get because of brakes and engines. Like, I donā€™t even care about that crap. I, like, want Massima (authorā€™s note: intentional mis-pronunciation) to have something good. They sent me a letter after daddy called them! Itā€™s MQX-5 and other letters. Ooo, itā€™s a big red truck! But itā€™s, like, kinda dark red. Itā€™s also $49,800. But itā€™s normal, you know? My totally poor uncle has oneā€¦ like that over there! The $23,270 one. I guess I can still try itā€¦
Comfy interior again, with a kickass stereo! But itā€™s just a sunroof. My Mini has more glass than that. I could, like, party in here with all the room!
Daddy is looking at, like, the engine and stuff again. 3.0L V6ā€¦ and it has race parts again. And he says this has race brakes too. I, like, didnā€™t want this one anyways. Itā€™s not flashy.

###Mikonp7 - EcaMobile Santa Monica

Please be better, EcaMobile. Santa Monica is a hot name. I love Santa Monica! $49,800 for a pearl white coupe with so much glass! The front and back, like, donā€™t match. So weird. But itā€™s funky and flashy. Oh. My. God. Free Starbucks with a test drive!
The inside is, like, not luxury. The stereo is totally hot but the seats are so not. Iā€™m going to drive this just, like, for the Starbucks.
Daddy says this engine is a small 2.0L turbo V6 but that itā€™s like, fancy? If itā€™s fancy why is it so small? He says thereā€™s a lot of weird stuff about it, but it might be okayā€¦ So test drive time!
Ooo, I donā€™t feel any bumps! But itā€™s sooo slow. Everyone is passing me, Iā€™m so embarassed! Daddy says it gets 22.5 MPG. Why is the needle going close to H? Ohā€¦ daddy says itā€™s overheating and we have to go back. Well this totally sucks. At least I get a Starbucks, right?

###Cheeseman - Evgenis Phoenix CC 5.0 V12

Evgenis Phoenix, cute yellow $48,600 convertible. It says V12 in the name! I totally know what that means and that is, like, so hot. I love how it looks! I would so look like a celebrity driving this!
Inside isā€¦ not hot. Nice stereo but the seats are, like, not hot. Theyā€™re not really comfy. Iā€™m still going to totally rock out to A Thousand Miles in here!
Daddy is looking at it tooā€¦ 5.0L V12. Well duh, the name says it. He says thereā€™s, like, performance parts but that itā€™s good. Iā€™m going for a drive!
Wooo! This this is sooo fast! Itā€™s so awesome! And everyone is looking at me, I love it. Itā€™s, like, not super comfortable but itā€™s super easy to drive and go fast. Daddy told me to slow down a few times. Heā€™s such a party pooper. He says it gets 24 MPG, more than the car with the tiny engine. This is, like, totally in my list.

###Bobloblaw - Kessler Series 45

Kessler Series 45, another convertible for $49,050. Itā€™s pinkā€¦ andā€¦ sad? It looks like cars from, like, when I was a kid. Ugh.
I think this is, like, totally the biggest convertible interior. Itā€™s better than the outside, and sooo much better than other cars.
Oh, another tiny engine? Daddy says itā€™s a 2.4L V6. But that thereā€™s performance parts in the car. Heā€™s laughing and saying I should drive it. I, like, donā€™t even want this car.
Oh. My God. This thing is sooo slow! I donā€™t want anyone looking at me in it! Itā€™s not flashy! Itā€™s not hard to drive the gas feels jerky, you know? Daddy says it gets 24.2 MPG, so he likes it. I donā€™t. I want to go try something else. This is so not hot.

###nialloftara - Centauri Esperia Cabrio

Now weā€™re going to, like, a spanish place? Centauri Especial Cabrio. What does that even mean? Ooo, a bright red convertible! Itā€™s $49,950 and looks totally happy! Oh, the back, like, doesnā€™t. But it looks flashy.
Inside is, like, really dark with the top up. Thereā€™s no windows in the back. Iā€™m not sitting back there, so I, like, donā€™t really care. Itā€™s small but I like it in here! I could totally drive this!
Ohā€¦ daddy says this has race brakes again? This is so not fair! I donā€™t care about the 6.2L V8! Iā€™m not even allowed to get this. So not fair. This is, like, the worst day ever.

###accent - TMT Friendship

TMT dealership next. They have the Friendshipā€¦ for $38,850. What? Do they, like, not know Iā€™m not poor? And itā€™s a small red car. Sooo small. The colour is hot, but the car is not. Oh my god, the back is ugly and retro! Retro is, like, sooo 2003. Daddy still wants me to try itā€¦ fine.
Inside isā€¦ like my Mini but, you know, sorta better? But totally not what I want. Itā€™s not flashy at all, even with a good stereo. The glass roof is like the Mini too.
Daddy is looking under and saying this has a 3.4L V6 and race brakes too. Great. I didnā€™t want it anyways, so like, what-ever.

###abg7 - Kramer K5 Spider 5.0

Kramer has another red convertible! K5 Spider 5.0 for $42,600. Why donā€™t they, like, have one thatā€™s $50,000? It kinda looks pouty. And really, like, new. I could totally drive this.
Inside isā€¦ totally not flashy. Whereā€™s the fancy stuff? And, like, why is there no P or D on the shifter? The foot rest is a pedal? Iā€™m so confused. Iā€™m never ever driving this.
Daddy says itā€™s a 5.0L V8 but has race brakes anyways. What-ever, I just want something I can drive.

###partario - Gardner Vallejo Sport

I hope Gardner has something better. The Vallejo Sport is $41,250ā€¦ thatā€™s a little cheap. Ooo, big red car with a glass roof! So hot. Itā€™s, like, totally classy.
Seats and stereo are all fancy! Not the best, but still hot. And the shifter is, like, normal. Thereā€™s sooo much room for a car! And two fancy back seats!
I donā€™t know why daddy wants to, like, look inside and under all the cars. I could have totally driven sooo many more cars. He says this one has a 3.6L V6. That sounds small, but I can, like, drive this one!
Itā€™s, like, super easy to drive. But itā€™s also kinda slow to get on the highway. Dad says the 21.8 MPG is okay. I donā€™t even care. This is classy flashy, and thatā€™s hot. Even with it, like, kinda slow I could, like, totally drive this every day.

###Leo9613 - Bush Nicolae V12

Next place is Bushā€¦ with, like, something about animals? Nicolae V12. Ooo, another V12! Itā€™s a pink $49,050 convertible! I like how big it isā€¦ and so many lights! That is so totally flashy.
Ooo, it also has fancy seats and a stereo! And theyā€™re big seats in the back! So hot. So comfy, too!
Daddy says itā€™s a 5.3L V12 and that everything seems fine. Yay! I get to drive it! Best. Day. Ever!
So its, like, totally fast and flashy. This is awesome! And itā€™s super easy to drive. I, like, donā€™t even have to think about it. Daddy is, like, telling me to slow down again and he says it only gets 18.2 MPG. Like, what-ever, I like it so I donā€™t care. I am so adding this to the list.

###Microwave - Valiant 12 Coupe

Valiant 12 Coupe. I, like, hope this is another V12! I love those! Itā€™s a $49,800 coupe with a class roof, and that yellow is so hot. Now this is totally flashy. Except the back is, like, kinda boring, you know?
The inside is, like, not so hot. Stereo is nice but the seats are so not. This is totally not special.
Daddy is, like, looking again. He says itā€™s a 4.2L V12 and that itā€™s good to go. I donā€™t really like the inside but I can still, like, try it.
Another car where I donā€™t feel any bumps! And I sooo love all the looks Iā€™m getting! Itā€™s fast and sooo easy to drive. I think itā€™s, like, the easiest today? Daddy says heā€™s happy it gets 26 MPG. The inside is, like, not so hot but maybe this could be my next car, you know?

###Nomade0013 - Zeal Nix

Next place is Zeal. They have a $49,950 Nix. Thatā€™s, like, a weird name. Ooo, a big purple convertible! It looks angry too and itā€™s sorta flashy. It looks totally fast!
Inside is, like, normal for today? But itā€™s small and, like, totally fancy too. I donā€™t think itā€™s super comfy.
Daddy says this has performance parts too but is, like, still okay. It has a 5.0L V8 for it. Itā€™s, like, not fancy like a V12 but itā€™s not like anyone is going to see it. I get to drive it!
Itā€™s sooo fast! I can, like, totally go faster than anyone and itā€™s easy! Daddy says it gets 19.2 MPG, and thatā€™s not that good, but I, like, donā€™t care. Wooo! Oh, is that the cops? ā€¦So, like, daddy says I have to pay the speeding ticket. Thatā€™s so not fair! He didnā€™t let me cry! Not my fault this car is so fast. I, like, think itā€™s hot. I guess if I get another ticket I can, like, cry to not get it.

###phale - Pearlite Voyant

Pearlite, I know that name. They make, like, fancy cars. The Voyant is $45,150 and itā€™s a big truck! And itā€™s, like, blue purple. Itā€™s, like, super shiny and flashy and looks like a celebrity truck.
Inside is huuuuge! And super comfy! This is totally the comfiest thing ever! I could sooo sleep in here. Thereā€™s only four seats but theyā€™re awesome. I could probably, like, put my bed in the back. No huge sunroof, but thereā€™s two, so I guess thatā€™s flashy?
Daddy didnā€™t have to try hard to look under this. He says itā€™s a 4.6L V12 and everything is good. I think he, like, wants to drive it too.
Driving this is, like, super easy. I forget how big it is. And I get to see over everything! Totally celebrity status. Daddy is happy it gets 20.6 MPG. He says thatā€™s totally great for this thing. I think itā€™s hot, and he does too. Maybe daddy will buy his own?

###rcracer11m - Mott Works Xion

Mott Works Xion? So weird. Itā€™s a kinda cute $49,950 red convertible. Itā€™s, like, totally funky. But it kinda looks old, and, like, what is with those rims? So not 2005. And no badges again! I canā€™t have something that nobody knows!
The inside is just, like, whatever. The stereo is soo not kickass. And, like, whatā€™s with the shifter with the buttons thing again? I totally canā€™t drive that.
Daddy says thatā€™s another of those race transmission things? I donā€™t even care. He also says it has a 3.2L V6. What-ever, I just want to go try something I actually like.

######(And now out of character)

This is the randomly ordered first batch of reviews. Iā€™m on track to have the rest posted tomorrow and then to pick the winner.

20 Likes

Thatā€™s a great way to start this round of reviews! Just make sure you can get all the images to show up on that post - Iā€™m not seeing all of them yet.

2 Likes

Such a brat!

Woops. I may have forgotten something while designing my cars.
Rev 2 will fix that

way WAY too late now.

Just noticed that the Nix looks like a big :eggplant:

Great reviews, keep it up!

They would be in the Steam Workshop. :laughing:

As much as Iā€™ve tried to, I canā€™t get the reviews finished tonight. Between how long it takes to write in character like that (itā€™s really hard) and my homework, I have 5 more to do. What I will do is finish them as early as possible tomorrow, so either sometime in the morning or mid afternoon, and then go through the finalists in the evening after class and declare the winner then.

Sorry about the delay!

12 Likes

##Reviews - Continued

###titleguy1 - Luton Eitel

Next is the Luton Eitel. Another truck, only a nice pearl white, and $49,950. It, like, doesnā€™t really look flashy, but itā€™s, like, big and expensive, you know? I think celebrities drive this.
Ooo, inside is also totally fancy! And thereā€™s, like, so much glass! Two glass roofs! Thatā€™s hot.
Daddy is, like, really slow at looking at thisā€¦ I just want to drive it! He says itā€™s a 4.5L V8, like, what-ever. He also says it can totally go off the roadā€¦ but race brakes again! I hate this! I hate Luton! I hate this stupid brake thing, itā€™s so not fair!

###DoctorNarfy - Nickel 7 Spec

Nickel 7 Spec is, like, a totally purple car! $49,650 for this, andā€¦ oh my god! Itā€™s a hardtop convertible! So hot. Just like on {insert celebrity here}'s car! The back is, like, kinda boring.
Inside is, like, totally hot. Itā€™s comfy. I so want to be seen in here! People will totally think Iā€™m a celebrity!
Daddy says itā€™s a 7.0L V12. Awesome! So flashy! He says Iā€™m okay to drive this one!
So itā€™s, like, really easy to drive but, like, not super comfy? But itā€™s sooo fast! I donā€™t want another speeding ticket, but I totally could get one. This is awesome, everyone is looking at me. Daddy says it only gets 19 MPG, but, like, what-ever. Totally going on my list!

###doncornaldie - Cornaldie Vanteria

Cornaldie? I, like, never heard of them. Vanteria is a $49,200 convertible thatā€™sā€¦ pearl white or powder yellow? Or, like, both? It looks flashy and angry. But the front is, like, kinda boring, ya know?
The inside is totally not hot. Itā€™s not fancy or flashy. The stereo is not kickass and itā€™s, like, not super comfy! I donā€™t like it.
Daddy says this is also a turbo thing. 4.6L V8, so itā€™s, like, not huge. Oh, he says thereā€™s those race brakes again. Whatever, I, like, didnā€™t like the inside anyways.

###DoriftoDorito - GI Savant

What is this place? These cars look, like, poor people cars. GI Savant is purple and, like, small. And $20,850. This is a poor people car! I donā€™t want this! This is, like, the opposite of flashy.
Iā€™m so not getting in that thing. The inside is, like, worse than a taxi. Daddy says it has a 2.0L I4. I donā€™t care, I just want to go. I, like, donā€™t want to catch poor.

###laffinghyena - Wilshire Olympic

Ooo, I like Wilshire. Thatā€™s totally a flashy name. Olympic is a $49,950 convertible that totally looks, like, brown. I think thatā€™s brown? Ugh, I hate it! I hate that colour! Itā€™s sooo not hot. The grille is, like, the only flashy part.
Inside is fancy but, like, really small. The stereo is kickass! Awesome! But I, like, donā€™t want to have a brown car.
Daddy says itā€™s a 6.0L V8 in this thing and that I can, like, drive it. Ugh, fine. I donā€™t like it but I guess the tinted windows can, like, hide me.
So, this car is, like, super fast. Totally the fastest today. But then itā€™s, like, super easy to drive, too. Daddy says it also gets 20.3 MPG somehow. I, like, like driving this but I sooo canā€™t be seen in a brown car. So not hot.

###MarcoAlla - AM California

AM California? Is this, like a new Aston Martin? Those are so flashy! Itā€™s $49,500 and a pearl white convertible, but, like, I donā€™t think this is an Aston Martin? It totally looks like one and I love that!
The inside is, like, totally flashy! And comfy! I like it, I so look like a celebrity in here.
Come on daddy, hurry up, I want to drive it! He says it has a 4.2L V8 and that I can, like, drive it now. Yay!
So, like, I totally want to be seen in this, not like the brown car. Itā€™s not super fast but, like, still fast. Easy to drive but not super comfy. I love how I look in this. Daddy says it only gets 18.9 MPG, but thatā€™s, like, not bad? I donā€™t care, I want it. Itā€™s on my list.

###AirJordan - Smooth Angel

Smooth Angel? Thatā€™s, like, a weird name. Itā€™s a $49,950 baby blue convertibleā€¦ and itā€™s retro! No, retro is sooo over! Itā€™s also, like, kinda small. I donā€™t want to have a retro car again!
So inside is comfy and the stereo is kickass but, like, itā€™s retro, you know? So not 2005.
Daddy says it has a 4.4L V8 and he, like, wants me to drive it. Iā€™m sooo glad this also has tinted windows.
This is, like, super easy to drive too. Itā€™s comfy but not super comfy. I hope nobody I know, like, sees me in a retro car. Daddy is happy it gets 24.1 MPG but, like, itā€™s kinda slow. Not big and flashy and, like, retro is sooo over. Totally not getting this.

###CamKerman - Vanguard Malachite

I, like, got the ad for the Vanguard Malachite but daddy says heā€™s not spending over $50,000 for a car. I donā€™t even like the colour anyways.
(Authorā€™s note: unless otherwise stated, only one trim should be submitted for consideration. Both were also well over $50,000 when I added the missing 50% markup.)

###HighOctaneLove - Bogliq Dolphin GT
[img][http://discourse.automationgame.com//automationdiscourseuploads2.s3-eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/original/4X/f/2/9/f293cf1d08be833dc6b5c211f819b2a81f54b31b.png/img]
Bogliq Dolphin GT. Isnā€™t this, like, a poor people brand? But itā€™s a $49,950 convertible. I totally hate the colour! Whereā€™s baby blue? This is, like, the ugliest blue ever. I donā€™t even care how pretty the car is.
Inside is, like, comfy and good but I, like, donā€™t want this ugly blue. So not hot.
Daddy says it has race brakes and, like, really weird quality stuff. Also that itā€™s not that safe. What-ever, I think Iā€™m, like, going blind from the blue here.

###JohnWaldock - JHW Afterglow

JHW Afterglow is, like, a $48,300 pearl white convertible. Itā€™s funky. I donā€™t know if itā€™s, like, flashy or ugly? Why does it have holes in the back?
Inside is, like, comfy and thereā€™s a kickass stereo! I could so use this with my friends. Itā€™s so hot.
Why is daddy looking in the trunk? Oh, he says the engine is back there. Is that what the holes are for? He says itā€™s a 3.0L V6 and that I can, like, drive it. I think thatā€™s small but whatever, test drives are fun!
So itā€™s like, easy to drive, but slower getting on the highway than most cars. It feels like my Mini, I guess? Itā€™s easy to drive, but, like, it doesnā€™t feel flashy? Daddy likes the 23.9 MPG it gets. I donā€™t really think itā€™s hot, I, like, donā€™t want it.

###Lordred - Pulsar L3000

Next is the Pulsar L3000. Itā€™s a $49,950 car thatā€™sā€¦ not baby blue! But itā€™s, like, super cute but also, like, kinda small. I donā€™t know if itā€™s flashy.
Inside is totally comfy. And that stereo is awesome! So kickass! I think this is, like, the comfiest car? Maybe? But thereā€™s no glass roof.
Daddy says it has a really small 3.0L V12 and that itā€™s, like, really weird. Is that flashy? Oh, he doesnā€™t want me to drive that? I donā€™t know if I even liked this car. I so donā€™t like the colour.

###NormanVauxhall - Iurlaro Victoria 5.8 Silver

So, like, my best friend is Victoria, so Yourlaro (authorā€™s note: intentional mispronunciation) Victoria 5.8 Silver would make her so jealous! And silver is sooo in this year! Itā€™s a pearl white coupe for $49,950. It, like, looks totally flashy and itā€™s sooo big!
Inside is, like, big. And comfy. But, like, the glass roof is just a sunroof.
Daddy says it has, like, a 5.75L V8 but that the ad is also wrong. He says itā€™s actually $50,100 and he, like, wonā€™t pay for that. Thatā€™s not fair! I totally liked this car!

###gridghost - Scarab Comet CLX

Next is the Scarab Comet CLX. Itā€™s a big red convertible for $41,250! Thatā€™s, like, kinda cheapā€¦ is that why the paint is, like, not really shiny? Itā€™s still looks kinda flashy. I think itā€™s hot.
Inside is totally not hot. Itā€™s, like, not flashy like other cars and the stereo isnā€™t kickass. Itā€™s not super comfy, too.
Daddy is looking and says it has a turbo 3.2L I6. Like, whatā€™s an I6? He says it also, like, has the race brakes thing again. What-ever, I didnā€™t like the inside anyways. Thereā€™s still, like, one more car.

###lordvader1 - LVC Panther

Last is the LVC Panther for $49,500. Itā€™s a bright pink convertibleā€¦ bright pink is so 90s! I hate it! And, like, it has no badges? It looks flashy but, like, nobody would know what it is. But I hate the colour! Daddy still wants me to try itā€¦ fineā€¦
Inside is, like, normal for today. I like it except I can still see that stupid pink.
Daddy says it has a 6.0L V12, so, like, thatā€™s good. But he also says it has race brakes. Sooo happy I donā€™t have to, like, be seen in this pink thing.

So, like, now weā€™re going back home and daddy, like, wants to know all the good and bad about the cars I want, you know? Then heā€™s totally going to buy my new car for my birthday! I canā€™t wait!

######(And finally out of character.)

Finalists are:

@Cheeseman
@partario
@Leonardo9613
@Microwave
@Nomade0013
@phale
@DoctorNarfy
@MarcoAlla

Iā€™ll have another quick review for each of the finalists as I get the top 8 set up in order after class to declare the winner of CSR35.

If youā€™ve submitted a car and didnā€™t see it in the reviews, send me a message and Iā€™ll double check things.

16 Likes

My god what sick thing have you made? :joy:

3 Likes