The Car Shopping Round (Round 64): Tears in Heaven

Luke Sinistra is Luke Light. He has all the knowledge of this timeframe and has brought it back into the past. So… yeah, he kinda knows about the 90’s SUV boom in advance. This is his equivalent of playing risky, trying to kick-start the SUV boom.

2 Likes

#BEWARE!
#This car can be only driven by Kurt Russel while listening to John Carpenter music.
#BMMA SALMON GT-SPRINT
#17.940$

21 Likes

8 Likes

Dude, that is so sweet looking!

it looks pretty badass, but i think that intercooler will be destroyed by a flying rock

2 Likes

1470 bucks? Damn I don’t care how shit it is, I’d get one just for kicks!

6 Likes

I can’t do anything for that, unfortunately

1 Like

That’ll only happen if you’re following someone and coming second is impossible if you drive a BMMA SALMON GT-SPRINT!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

I don’t know if that is a typo or not, but logic suggests to me that it is.

Also, I was thinking of putting a smaller all-alloy quad-cam V8 in the Arrowhead, but felt that it would not be worth the extra expense (in terms of cost, production units and engineering time) or the loss of reliability, and ended up using an all-iron overhead-valve V8 instead; besides, it felt more in keeping with the traditional mechanical configuration of the muscle car I ended up building.

For the same reason, I chose not to install a smaller turbocharged engine with fewer cylinders, again because I felt I would be too severely limited regarding quality sliders to make it worthwhile with the PU and ET limits I had to stay under.

It cant be that bad. It is made by machine made rather than hand-made. Which means there is no margin of human error and has more quality

Surprised not to have seen a supra, 3000gt, 300zx or skyline styled car yet…late 80’s-early 90’s JDM…The best kinda jdm

4 Likes

I’ve got a bit of DR30 Skyline in my frontal area design if you squint a bit, but the body I used is too much like a Starion to turn out looking like anything else!

1 Like

From the unforgettable track racer, the 822 is ready to prowl the street. Three hundred spine-tingling horses are at your command, kept under reign by the latest microprocessor electronic engine system. But just because it is sanctioned for the road, don’t think it is tamed, not even with its lush new interior. This kind of power can be yours for a mere 18330 Autobuckthings.

The 822. It is acceptable in the 80s. It is acceptable at this time.

8 Likes

so much jifs right now

I see what you did there :grinning:

2 Likes

((Look at my great GIMP Skillz ! Yeah not really…))

11 Likes

Still greater than mine :wink:

2 Likes

So, for what I can see the round is based on the 80’s USA, right?

1 Like

It would be extremely ironic if it were 80s Italy, for example - all those big engines with high taxes… :smile:

3 Likes

That’s my thought :joy:
Also I was in doubt about the gearbox, manual or auto.