The Car Shopping Round (Round 64): Tears in Heaven

If Utes #SubaruBajaConfirmed

2 Likes

If its utes then im quite excited

Depending on the year, and if itā€™s utes, Iā€™ve got something thatā€™s certain to be trouble.

If we really are going to build utes next round, what kind of utes will they be? Simple, no-nonsense workhorses or high-performance show ponies? Or something in between?

Itā€™s strop. Itā€™s going to be a hyperute.

Itā€™s strop but itā€™s not for strop. So it may not be a hyperute :stuck_out_tongue:

But a hyperute might be fun. Nah, just wait for the dossier!

3 Likes

Double post because important update: Iā€™ve been asked to cover on-call on Wednesday, which wlll make it very difficult to get the next round out in the next 24 hours. Is it ok for everybody if I get things started on Thursday? (which would be Thursday, 9pm, GMT+10).

If I donā€™t get it up by then I will subject myself to my own penalty and invite the next round master to do hypercars just to spite me (but then it would be NormanVauxhall and he wouldnā€™t touch hypercars with a barge pole hahaha)

15 Likes

I have no problems waiting.

2 Likes

I can wait for the announcement of the next rule set.

1 Like

No problem

I can wait andā€¦ I canā€™t host a round. Unfortunately, it is too time intensive for me.

I donā€™t mind waiting.

But if you follow through with your penalty then the next available in line to host is @koolkei. Failing that then @szafirowy01 is next in line and our final hopes rest on @4LGE.

2 Likes

okay thenā€¦ 2nd and 3rd place is not available for hosting tooā€¦

if i really do the next roundā€¦iā€™m hosting a bit too much, and while not winning enough :joy:

2 Likes

itā€™s all good I should be able to get this done, provided the patient Iā€™m sitting on at the moment doesnā€™t turn out to have what I worry he has, if he has, then itā€™ll be tough.

But if he hasnā€™t, then Iā€™ll have the round up by tomorrow! So letā€™s hope my patient doesnā€™t have what I think he has.

edit: oh thank goodness he doesnā€™t have a basilar stroke. Ok, Iā€™ll get the round up tomorrow. It probably wonā€™t be presented with such pizzazz and flair as the previous round, but I think itā€™ll be good fun

7 Likes

googled that shit. after 5 min. i still donā€™t understand what that is. all i know is, itā€™s deadly, and your patient doesnā€™t have it.

good.
now stop slacking and pump those ideas out here :imp:

1 Like

Dr. Ong, I expected better from you :angry:

hey man, I canā€™t do shit while heā€™s in the MRI scanner, tubed and sedated! :joy:

So you sat on him while he was awake? :open_mouth:

This is one of those times where I canā€™t be sure whether you were making a joke or thought I was literally sitting on the patient :joy:

There are very few instances where literally sitting on a patient is warranted. I have been in such situations (usually in the context of having to wrestle them to the ground because theyā€™re on methamphetamines or just had a seizure and are jacked as fuck), but this was not one of them :joy: More like I wanted a very lengthy investigation performed because it the result may have required I refer the patient to a neuro-interventional centre for clot retrieval. Which I would prefer not to.

3 Likes

I was taking the piss about you literally sitting on the patient :yum: