The Top Magazine

Yes, of course, I just meant people shouldn’t feel like they need to sit things out if they aren’t considered from the default. Y’know?

So, is this “The Saminda Magazine”?

No offense, but everything has to mention Saminda. I just find it strange and rather attached.

5 Likes

I know them well enough to make more story about them , thats why usually i did about Maesima and Saminda

(Sorry if i get boring but in order to write something interesting and well indepth i really need to do more research and i can’t really find a long history car maker)

I think Yamahafazer is just a secondary account created by Starfish and is actually an integral Part of the Saminda lore.

3 Likes

He paid me to do so :smile:

@Awildgermanappears -X Files theme starts playing-

@Yamahafazer600 I disagree on the whole ‘eco is boring’ thing. At some point, our cars will all have to go eco, and Saminda is helping to do that.

4 Likes

Nothing in the history of Automation will ever be as tragic as the fall from grace Saminda-Auxuras is experiencing right now. Yet I still hold out a sliver of hope for these brands. The collapse of the manufacturer would be a devastating loss to the Automation community, and I am praying that it never happens at all.

1 Like

It probably won’t. If starfish gets bored, all he has to do is alternate the faulty airbag saga with the saggy eco car saga and it’ll be a neverending stream of hilarity :joy:

5 Likes

K , from now on i will do more research on let’s say Dimension and more on other brands , there are pretty less 2010s cars to review , actually i disliked old cars reviewing tbh because i don’t really know anything about 60’s or 70’s cars and need to do more research on things like carburetor.

BUT last thing to be done is Maesima VS Adenine which i fucked up last review.

If you need any information on Storm, it’s literally only a PM away.

1 Like

Same for Zavir. And eventually Hypera and PZS, when I will finally make all needed info :smile:
And I guess for most brands on this forum it’s the same :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And Melio… no, wait, I don’t have modern cars :confused:

1 Like

I think I should list some to you then.

• Normanvauxhall’s Znopresk, BMMA and Iurlaro
  • titleguy’s Rennen (and whatever his mainstream brand is called this week)
  • pyrlix’ BAN
  • Der Bayer’s BAM
  • Nialloftara’s Centauri
  • Strop’s Gryphon Gear
  • squidhead’s KHT
    and, if I can so say, my own companies, even though their car sharing threads have always been neglected.
5 Likes

Top Magazine back then

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/685538315534209024/wFFijD5Y.png

Top Magazine now

9 Likes

@Leonardo9613 am too focused on a few brand at car design thread and ignored most of them and felt sinful now.

@Deskyx i am actually trying to stay with my tradition but i find it doing something just like what watchmojo did is nearly impossible when things are so limited

No offense to yamahafazer but sometimes he just make up some story , i mean when did we announced to launch an i-VIC V8…?

secondly my cars are based on likes of real life so recalls are prominent ( no automakers are perfect )

4 Likes

Ye but After a while that gets boring. How about a volcano eruption wiping out some semi-important Saminda plant?

2 Likes

Then IMP or Monolith could donate us some plant after that.

5 Likes

Post deleted as requested by Starfish94

• I had apologised to @Starfish94 , as he find some of the facts were not true but it’s me that mistook for it. And i will try to stick to Watchmojo kind of magazine
3 Likes

Breaking: IMP to help Saminda get their shit together.

4 Likes