After the end of the super war the kingdom of Tormania was subdivided into different zones by the winners of the war, in particular the eastern area was entrusted to the administration of the Sovenica Union.
In 1945 the commissioner Sovenico decided to put into operation the old car factory, which was quite intact despite the war just ended, of the Royal Torremania Motor werke (RTMW) but changing its name in TMW, Toramania Motor Werke.
in 1947 the first model of the TMW came out the 4-door sedan called FRIEDEN.
the Frieden was none other than the bodywork of the pre-war K-9 model of the RTMW to which was put a motor of Sovenica origin produced under license.
Frieden was produced from 47 to 54.
An important event for the TMW was 1950 when the east area entrusted to the administration of the Sovenica Union gained independence becoming the East Toramania.
Starting in 1951, the new president of Toramania est commissioned a team of young engineers from TMW to design a sport car based on Frieden that could compete in the Sports category class 7,from 1,000 to 1,170 cc. After two years of intense studies and experiments in 1953 the Frieden SW (Sportwagen) was born, which was produced in 6 units entrusted to the RTE team, Rennen Toramania East.
Frieden SW achieved excellent results also in the races held in the rest of Europe and was an excellent propaganda vehicle for the automobile industry in East Toramania, so much so that the Frieden EX was produced in the two-year period 54-56.
The frieden EX, export, was a version with the external body of the SW and an improved version of the standard Frieden engine; in addition the interiors were more comfortable and finished with more care.
The Frieden EX gets a decent sales success especially in Scandinavia and Benelux.