Trial Mountain

Yet another classic Gran Turismo track for you. This time it is Trial Mountain. This track will bob you up and down and side to side in a wild and crazy ride on this converted country road. Make sure your car has plenty of grip or getting up this mountain will be a challenge (okay, isn’t that bad, but still).

This time I had a much better reference. I also raced on the course a few times to be sure I had some of the cambers and hills down.

Trial Mountain.zip (152 KB)

YES! Trial Mountain! This takes me back to my GT3 days…

Yay! I always found this track to be very fun to drive in, that last corner is a legend :mrgreen:
Downloading right now.

AWESOMMEEEE remember doing the B-spec thing on this, taking me forever to get Gold xD

Everybody’s talking about their awesome moments related to this track, and there is me who remembers rolling his 250 bhp chrome Fiat 500 rice-mobile on the last corner. :confused:

:stuck_out_tongue:

That takes talent. It was so difficult to roll a car in GT! (Believe me, I tried, a lot).

OMG! LOVE U! I’m a HUGE GT fan, and this is one of my favorite tracks - especially since they got rid of Mid-Field :frowning:

BTW, this track has a lot of easter eggs. You can see a black, shadowy monkey (which is really creepy), a massive tree in the background, two guys on a boat and one of them appears to be pissing, and the Lochness Monster. lolo Awesome track, thank you so much.

yeah, Gran Turismo Tracks…

My favorites are Special Stage Route 11, Seattle Circuit and Complex String

realy good work and idea

We need a version of the track with the last chichane cutted off straight XD

hehe…exactly

If anyone uses this track in any of your competitions, please let me know. I like to know if my tracks are being used.

Also that last chicane is part of the track, and it really is just as annoying as it seems. You can’t just blast that part of the track because of it, but I assume that’s kind of the point.