TSR Automotive

NGGGGGGG THAT WING :weary:

3 Likes

TSR in Indonesia - 2019 TSR C-MPV

MPV dari TSR pertama di Indonesia! (The first MPV from TSR in Indonesia)

When TSR entered the Indonesian market in 2000, they sold the 1st generation Kishita for the first time. They were compared with similar cars such as the Toyota Yaris and Honda Jazz. Then, they sold the Itakara and soon he Kogarashi. Fast forward to 2018, they still sell those three cars. Right now, the demand for MPV is high and TSR needed a car for it. The Kazoku MPV (will be revealed later…) was too large. The solution is making a new compact MPV. They took the chassis from the Itakara and design an MPV body. The result was this, the TSR C-MPV. They built the car in Indonesia to avoid the import taxes.

TSR C-MPV Smart

This is the base model of the C-MPV. Equipped with the 2 litre turbocharged inline 4 that will be used in almost every single model (except for the Taikan, Ultra, Kansai, Fallwing and Tora). It can do 46.5 mpg. With mark-up, this car cost Rp 321,380,964 ($21578)

TSR C-MPV Style

This is the top-of-the-line model of the C-MPV. Equipped with a more powerful version of the inline 4. It can do 42.5 mpg. With mark-up, this car cost Rp 347,787,880 ($23351).

It’s main competitor is the Saminda Randis, Suzuki Ertiga, and more.

If you want to try it, the car file is in the OP. Thanks…

7 Likes

interesting, turbocharged base model mpv for indonesian market
innova & cortez beware

1 Like

The pinnacle of TSR’s 80s luxury

Remember the Mont Blanc? Well, this is the predecessor, the Mont Royale. It uses the same flat 6 as the Comet, but tuned for more power. Because it is created during the Group B era, the all-wheel-drive technology is implemented to the Mont Royale. It was aimed to fill in the GT market that TSR has lost for 6 years since the last Kansai, the Kansai GTR. It was bigger and heavier, but also full of technology. They put in every technology they have in the 80s. All double wishbone suspension, turbocharging, cassettes, air suspension (only in the Turbo R) and more! The result is 1554kg (on the Turbo R) of a car filled with luxury and technology. The Turbo R also has a two-tone paint job with the colour combination of your choice.

1985 TSR Mont Royale Turbo B

1985 TSR Mont Royale Turbo S

1985 TSR Mont Royale Turbo R

Here’s the file if you want to try out the car. Thanks…
Turbo B: TSR Mont Royale (MRF1) - Turbo B.car (24.9 KB)
Turbo S: TSR Mont Royale (MRF1) - Turbo S.car (25.3 KB)
Turbo R: TSR Mont Royale (MRF1) - Turbo R.car (27.6 KB)

3 Likes

The police is here!

While the production version haven’t been released, the police version is now available for purchase, but only by the police. Right now it’s still an unmarked unit. But if you purchase it, you will be able to decorate the car with police decals. It is priced at $32558 per unit.

The new 2019 TSR Itakara Interceptor

If you want to make this car a police car of a city, please do and if possible, decorate it to make it looks more like a police car. If you want to photoshop it, I would love to see it. If you just want to check it out, you’re more than welcome. If you want to put it in a movie, go ahead. Now arrest those bad guys!
TSR Itakara (IF4) - Interceptor.car (37.9 KB)

15 Likes

Group B [Reboot]

Forget about that Omega, I am not satisfied with it. It doesn’t look good and it doesn’t make us much power as I want. So, here’s the reboot, using the TSR Comet.

TSR is making an AWD system to fit in the Comet. Because it is very complicated, it took them 3 years (since 1982) to fit the AWD system. The result was the Group B homoligation version is called the Turbo 2 RS. It not only has AWD, but the turbocharged flat-six is producing 426HP. A lighter sports interior as well as a more tuned suspension. All the trims are now painted gloss black instead of plastic. Bodywork has been reworked to give both better downforce and a better apearance. Only 200 of these are made just like what the regulations said.

The front lip is now bigger and the fender has a scoop to release all the heat from the brakes. The hood is now black. The rims are change to the 8-spoke design that is still used in TSR models today, and it’s still made of magnesium like usual.

The rear bumper also has a lip. The trunk is also black. There is also a scoop right under the rear window to feed air to cool the 426HP 2.8 litre turbocharged flat-six.

And this is the rally version that is actually used in the Group B rally. The engine is now tuned up to 646HP. But the intersting part is that TSR decreased the stroke to unlock the ability to rev higher (7500 RPM). Tires are switched to rally tires, added an offroad undertray and a rally suspension to be able to absorb the landings after the jumps. A big wing is custom made to fit on the Comet to give more downforce, mudflaps are added and the rally lights are added on the hood.

This specific car never raced before. It is not sponsored yet. This one is kept in the TSR museum along with some other rally Comets that have been raced.

Wanna try out these cars? Download it here! (EDITED TO FIT THE GROUP B RULES!)
Turbo 2 RS: TSR Comet (CM1) - Turbo 2 RS.car (37.6 KB)
Turbo 2 RS Rally: TSR Comet (CM1) - Turbo 2 RS Rally.car (41.9 KB)

3 Likes

uh oh, you’ve just been arrested by the :policeman: :policewoman: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :b:ISPLACEMENT :b:OLICE :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car: :oncoming_police_car::policewoman: :policeman:

Endless ban from Group B will come to you unless you pledge allegiance to our lord and saviour Michelle Mouton and also update your cars to fit actual group B rules… You’re not that far anyway "^^

chrome_2018-10-14_12-49-28

Also it’s a really good looking car and I can’t see it not participate so uh, yeah.

5 Likes

I should have researched it first. Don’t worry, I will edit it later…
EDIT: I HAVE ALREADY MAKE THE COMET FIT INTO THE GROUP B RULES

3 Likes

Do you mind if I make a custom car out of a comet?
Funny that I’ve also have a comet on my line.

1 Like

Except that doesn’t tell the whole story. That only shows the categories that were used. They covered a full range of displacements to upwards of 5L…

“The FISA (FIA) mandated that forced induction engines (with a turbo or supercharger) would get a multiplication factor of 1.4 to calculate their “final” engine displacement figure. Meaning that, in example, a twin-charged Lancia Delta S4, although it had a 1759 cc engine, would get a final cc rating of 2463 cc. The adjusted figure was used to determine minimum weight requirements and maximal tire width for the particular model.

Race minimum weights;

~1000 cc = 590 kg (1300 lb)
1001~1299 cc = 675 kg (1490 lb)
1300 ~1599 cc = 750 kg (1650 lb)
1600~1999 cc = 820 kg (1810 lb)
2000~2499 cc = 890 kg (1960 lb)
2500~2999 cc = 960 kg (2115 lb)
3000~3999 cc = 1100 kg (2425 lb)
4000~4999 cc = 1235 kg (2725 lb)
5000+ cc = 1300 kg (2865 lb)
Maximal tire width combinations (for one side of the vehicle – staggered setups allowed);

~1000 cc = 16″
1001~1299 cc = 17″
1300 ~1599 cc = 18″
1600~1999 cc = 20″
2000~2999 cc = 22″
3000~3999 cc = 24″
4000~4999 cc = 26″
5000+ cc = 28″”

So… yeah. Take that!

7 Likes

I don’t mind. Its ok.

The new 2019 TSR Mont Blanc.

This is the new 2nd generation Mont Blanc. The 1st generation was in production until 2002. Then it goes through a 17 year hiatus. Now, the new Mont Blanc is revealed. If the Kansai was the sport-oriented GT car, then the Mont Blanc is the comfort-oriented GT car. And that is why they released the Mont Blanc. It was cheaper and less powerful than the Kansai, but more comfortable, luxurious, quiter, save more fuel and it’s cheaper. It also uses the new V8 that will be used in the 4th generation Fallwing. Of course, AWD is standard across all versions.

TSR Mont Blanc Style

Trims and prices

TSR Mont Blanc Smart

This is the base model eqiupped with the 5 litre V8 producing 402HP. It can do 25.7 mpg. The MSRP is $51861.

TSR Mont Blanc Style

This is the more powerful version of the Smart. It features the 19 inch chrome Matrix design rims and a more powerful version of the V8, now making 430HP. It can do 25.2 mpg. The MSRP is $55377.

TSR Mont Blanc GT

This is the sportier version of the Style. It now features the 19 inch 8-spoke magnesium rims finished in Metallic Gray, sports tires, a sportier tuned suspension, and a tuned version of the V8 now making 487HP. It can now do 24.2 mpg. The MSRP is $57239.

TSR Mont Blanc GTS

This is the sportiest version of the Mont Blanc. The V8 now produces 537HP. It can also do 25.1 mpg. It also features a lighter interior thanks to carbon fibre, active sport suspension and a reworked aerodynamics to give a better fuel economy, more downforce and reduced drag. Top speed is now increased to 190 mph. It can do 1.15 g. The MSRP is now $74609.

TSR Mont Blanc Elite

This is the Elite, the most luxurious version of the Mont Blanc and also the most expensive as of now. The interior is now hand-made and suspension is now softer to give better comfort. The steering is now switched to electric variable to give better comfort. The MSRP is now $75253.

The car will be on sale in early January. Thank you…

14 Likes

Soon to be the Nurburgring record holder…

9 Likes

The birth of the Itakara

It is the beginning of the 90s and TSR needed a fun and affordable sports car for the family. So, they designed a car and in 1993, the Itakara came out. It has 3 engine options, the NA SOHC 2 litre I4, NA DOHC 2 litre I4 and a turbocharged DOHC 2 litre I4. The suspension is McPherson struts in the front and multi-link suspension in the back. The Itakara has many trim levels. Let us explain.

First letter:
G - NA SOHC 2 litre I4
D - NA DOHC 2 litre I4
T - Turbocharged DOHC 2 litre I4, AWD standard (no need X)
Second letter and third letter
S - Tuned engine and suspension with alloy rims
X - All-wheel drive
Example: GSX - Tuned NA SOHC 2 litre I4 with tuned suspension and all-wheel drive with alloy rims
RS is not is not a combination of any of the letters mentioned. It means the sportiest and fastest Itakara with AWD.

This is the Itakara G. It is the base model. Equipped with an NA SOHC 2 litre I4 producing 116HP to the front wheels. These have steel rims only. When it was new, it’s price was $9292 without mark-up. That means that lots of young teenagers all around the world buy these cars and modify them.

This is the GS. It is the sportier variant of the G. It now has a sportier suspension, alloy wheels and the same engine but tuned to 138HP.

The D, DS, DX and DSX have their window trim gloss black. The D and DX have a 2 litre DOHC I4 producing 162HP. The DS and DSX have the same engine but tuned to 189HP.

The T and TS came standard with all-wheel drive. So, the letter X is not needed in the name. They both have gloss black roof and window trims. Both of them are turbocharged, hence the first letter is T. The T produces 236HP while the TS produces 253HP.

This is the ultimate first generation Itakara. In 1995, they wanted to go race in the Group A rally. They needed a good foundation to work on their Group A rally car. They created the RS. Only 2000 were ever made. They are the most sought after version of the Itakara. Due to the gentleman agreement in Japan, all of the JDM Itakara RS have a boost restrictor which limits the engine to 276HP. But, most people who bought them remove the boost restrictor for more power. Stock Itakara RS without the boost restrictor can produce 285HP.

The actual Group A rally car will be posted tomorrow. Stay tuned for more. Thank you.

If you want to try it for yourself, feel free to download it. Feel free to modify it as well!
G: TSR Itakara (IF1) - G.car (24.6 KB)
GS: TSR Itakara (IF1) - GS.car (27.3 KB)
GX: TSR Itakara (IF1) - GX.car (24.6 KB)
GSX: TSR Itakara (IF1) - GSX.car (27.3 KB)
D: TSR Itakara (IF1) - D.car (24.7 KB)
DS: TSR Itakara (IF1) - DS.car (27.3 KB)
DX: TSR Itakara (IF1) - DX.car (24.7 KB)
DSX: TSR Itakara (IF1) - DSX.car (27.3 KB)
T: TSR Itakara (IF1) - T.car (24.7 KB)
TS: TSR Itakara (IF1) - TS.car (27.3 KB)
RS: TSR Itakara (IF1) - RS.car (27.0 KB)

9 Likes

Proof? Rather crazy claim, although it looks the part!

1 Like

The time will be revealed at the 2018 LA Auto Show. Stay tuned…

1 Like

TSR Itakara Group A rally car

TSR wants to compete in the Group A rally with the Itakara. They asked NR5, one of the tuning companies that modified cars from TSR. They tuned it to 300HP, put rally tires, off-road skidtrays, soften the suspension, shorter gear ratios, stripped out the interior and more. The car proved to be very competitive. Its main rivals are the Subaru Impreza WRX STI and the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution.

This is the number 24 Team NR5 version sponsored by Turbo Turbochargers.

If you want to drive it, feel free!
TSR Itakara (IF1) - RS FIA Group A Rally Team NR5.car (42.0 KB)

4 Likes

2015-Present TSR Transporter

The TSR Transporter is a cargo van. It can be converted to a truck because of its light truck monocoque chassis The first iteration of the Transporter was from 2015-2018. This is the pre-facelift version. There was 2 trim levels, the Standard and the Prestige. All Transporters come standard with AWD.

This is the Standard. It is equipped with steel rims with a hudcap on it. It is equipped with a naturally aspirated 3 litre V6 producing 244HP and 204 lb-ft of torque. The transmission is a 6-speed manual. It is able to get 29.7 mpg. The interior is the usual standard with a basic infotainment system. The steering is electric variable for easier driving. The price is $19260 without mark-up.

This is the Prestige. It is equipped with alloy rims. The engine was tuned to 257HP and 208 lb-ft of torque. The transmission is now advanced automatic for easier driving. It can do 25.1 mpg. The infotainment system is now standard. The price is $21203 without mark-up.

The 2019MY is the facelifted version. Due to the new trim naming system, the Standard becomes Smart and the Prestige becomes Style. Due to the new design language, all trims feature gloss black window trim and the alloy Matrix design rims. Gloss colours for the body is now not available. The bumpers have been facelifted to improve its looks. The rear lights now have LED lights. The engine is now swapped to the new Turbocharged 3 litre V6 unit (NV6 Series). All of the trims now have the advanced automatic tranmission as standard.

NOTE THE NEW FRONT BUMPER
This is the Smart. The engine produces 253HP and 261 lb-ft of torque. It can do 33.5 mpg. The MSRP is $24571 with 20% mark-up. The towing capacity is 2053kg and the load capacity is 1400kg.

NOTE THE NEW LED REAR TAILLIGHTS.
This is the Style. The engine now produces 287HP and 333 lb-ft of torque. It can do 28.5 mpg. The differential is now electric. The MSRP is $28702 with 10% mark-up. The towing capacity is 2129kg and the load capacity is 1400kg.

For the first time ever, the Transporter now has the Passenger Fleet Van version. It designed to be used in airport shuttle services, taxis, etc. It can only be bought as a fleet vehicle. The rims are now steel to save money. It can seat 7 people. It can be bought for $23615 without mark-up.

If you want a passenger version of the van, the Premium Passenger Van is the only civillian version of the passenger van. It can also seat 7 comfortably due to the premium interior with premium infotainment system. It also has a sunroof. The Matrix wheels are now 19 inches.

If you want to try out the pre-facelift version, feel free to download it!

Standard: TSR Transporter (TF1) - Standard.car (39.3 KB)
Prestige: TSR Transporter (TF1) - Prestige.car (39.9 KB)

IF YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD THE FACELIFTED VERSION, GO TO THE OP.
Thanks…

7 Likes

That looks nearly perfect! Just the right amount of dated and industrial, but durable looks, but still very modern. And now for some reason I feel obliged to make a van. Question is, Farox or Hokuto lore? :thinking:

1 Like

Why not both?