UC - ManHell Automotive

Thanks!
Hey, show us more designs!!!, your last one (in ‘Mosam Automotive’ thread) is from August :slight_smile:

Yup!, there’s some resemblance thanks to the dual headlights hehe.

The megane is my first turbocharged car, although armed with a little turbo (only 130hp), is ‘good fun’ -at least funnier than the NA counterpart-.

Ok, the cars of the day (hmm I should change the thread title :laughing: ). I’ll add some background…, for fun.

- Sky SE

The engine: Nowadays it’s a bit old design, given the multipoint fuel system, but still a very capable NA engine.

The car: Although without a very sporty shape, and due to the ‘Sky’ popularity, this special edition was born to answer the requirements of a sportier variant.

- Pico Six

The engine: The ‘Company’, concerned about the narrow engine bays, has developed a 6 cylinder engine that will fit (not transversely) in most of cars with AWD drive sys requirement.
There’s only this turbocharged version, in cast iron, with a total displacement of 1504cc and a compression ratio of 10.0:1.

The car: The Pico is a hatchback with the last technology and overall a good performer in every department.

- Dukis DFV

The engine: Coming from the old Cosworth V8 (DFV) block, same stroke (64.8mm) and bore (85.7mm), it has been tweaked and updated for commercial purposes keeping its racing character.

The car: Alias ‘the duck’ (cos everyone sometimes needs a little ugly car :wink:),…it’s a V8 sport car with aluminium bodywork…, blazing fast at high revs!!.

Its amazing the effort you put into this! I think we should really play together when the game is out, haha!

Yes, well I made some designs but didnt put them on the forums anymore. Still play the game like 2 times week.
Ill try to upload some soon.

Now I’ve too much free time… :confused: and i love designing anything, so the game has hooked me hehe.
About playing together, why not!, in a cooperative mode (or whatever mode) could be great fun :slight_smile:

[quote=“WizzyThaMan”]Yes, well I made some designs but didnt put them on the forums anymore. Still play the game like 2 times week.
Ill try to upload some soon.[/quote]

Great!, I’ll take a look at them.

Sport car time.

Aral promo :smiley:
s30.postimg.org/k85x5xbq5/Aral_2_4.jpg

The cars is way too big compared to the road! :stuck_out_tongue:
You ned more perspective and scaling in photoshop :stuck_out_tongue:

But nice idea. There has been a topic about getting a monthly/yearly magazine ingame to discuss the best cars that came out. Automationzine sounds nice lol.
This picture is slightly going towards that idea.

[quote=“WizzyThaMan”]The cars is way too big compared to the road! :stuck_out_tongue:
You ned more perspective and scaling in photoshop :stuck_out_tongue:

But nice idea. There has been a topic about getting a monthly/yearly magazine ingame to discuss the best cars that came out. Automationzine sounds nice lol.
This picture is slightly going towards that idea.[/quote]

Indeed, hehe, the lines don’t help at all. I was thinking in an old road, a narrow one.
s28.postimg.org/uib8c0wp5/Aral_2_4_F.jpg

Anyway there’s something that doesnt like me at all. Maybe the perspective as you suggested and/or environment light not helping too…, dunno, however a little fun.
The ‘magazine’ thing is a good idea, perhaps a way to show quickly what can be made with designer model.

ED: I’ve updated the pic, now looks better, but still…

Een if it is a narrow road, the car is HUGE haha… if you send me the photoshop file, I can take a look at it if you want.

Oki, I’ve sent a PM.
The landscape or car perspective should be different, but I’m not fully agree about the car scale (it’s a bit crossed on the road).

Anyway, my first thought was a more easy task, like:
s30.postimg.org/gn6qk07ml/Aral_promo.jpg

but the landscape+car idea was more appealing.

Just a quick work on the perspective and some appealing text :wink:

OK, I think we are talking about different approaches.
Your pic shows a car running…, while my car is stopped on road, posing like a model :stuck_out_tongue:
I.e. new pic - wheels turned and the car ‘resized’ only a bit-.

A couple of sport thingies.

Martin 1.8l I4 Turbo. -Aral’s brother-

Tyr 4.2l V8.

Nice models! Like the frontend of the Martin a lot!
BTW, in the car replica forum, check out my latest post and also my latest car model in Mosam Automotive! :smiley:

Jalon 1.6l I4 NA - A well known and popular model. As the ‘Sky’, a sportier variant was required thus the Jalon GT (below).

Jalon GT 2.0l I4 Turbo.

Inti 2.5l I6 NA - The smallest saloon car developed by the Company.

Hade 1.4l I4 Turbo - Balanced hatchback with sporty profile (just need better tyres).

Ulla Deluxe 2.6l I6 Turbo - Another sport coupe from the factory.

I really like the Jalon!

Following the FIA regulations* we have developed a new engine to compete in World Rally Championship.

Restrictions:
Engine: 1600
cc* I4 max. - turbine 33mm max. - 2.50bar max.
Car: 1200Kg min. weight - AWD.

Because Jalon platform is so versatile ( :unamused: :laughing: ) and after some changes, mainly in suspension system, the Company has the privilege to present the Jalon WRC.

The Polo R WRC will be a tough competitor.

Awesome work on the retexturing! :smiley:

NICE!

Thanks guys!
After invest some time in the engine I thought in the complete package…, It was necessary hehe

Some more designs.

Arga - 1.2l I4 Turbo.

Navia S - 2.0l I4 Turbo - Retro coupe.

Cronos - 3.5l V8 Turbo - Executive sedan, a heavyweight.

I really like the cronos. Good design.

I think that the economy value (on Cronos) is almost utopic.
I’ve tested many engines with heavy cars and I think there’s something weird in the way that that value fluctuates.
It seems that the engine eco value has ‘no influence’ at all, even I’ve got better economy figures with sport engines (with worse eco efficiency), so it seems that the power range is more relevant than the eco thingy… hmm…

Well, the latest creation…, a lovely sport car for those who want more power under the throttle, more feelings!!.
Would be great if we could change the height of car roof.

Ares 2.7l I6 Turbo.