Ugly or weird cars you think look cool

It definitely is lol. Almost identical mechanical components as a 1.5L NC Miata MX-5 but 300lbs heavier. Still quick though. Although not sure if I wanna go too quick in this car…

1 Like

That was what I thought about the rear too! It looks so much like the Scuderia.
And you’re right about the Zonda-esque front too I guess, I was thinking that it looks similar to a car I know but couldn’t lay a finger on one.

But the NC is already so heavy, we call it the boat lol :joy:

Wasn’t the NC 2005 only around 1.15 tons?

1.230 ton :nauseated_face:

I mean in hindsight it doesn’t seem like much, but for a puny cabriolet, that’s road barge weight right there lol

It’s the heaviest MX5, and it’s such a small car :slight_smile: But I’m sure it’s cool to drive anyway!

1 Like

Agreed man. It’s cool to drive and with some moderate mods and effort, you can really lighten it up, bump up the acceleration and still have a lot of stock functionalities.

1 Like

still lighter than an 86

2 Likes

BUT NOT FASTER AND IT SOUNDS NUTS WITH A SUPERCHARGER

Marcos XP

9 Likes

My eyes cannot compute that front end

3 Likes

Now we know where Lister got the idea for their Storm.:wink:

LADA 112

6 Likes

The Lada 110/111/112 came out in 1995, but looks dated from the front - an inevitable consequence of its design commencing in 1987 but not being completed until well after the fall of the Soviet Union.

Toyota BB open deck

4 Likes

The name “bB” was never used outside of Japan. In North America it was sold as the Scion xB.

1 Like

too bad the open deck variant didn’t reach the usa either

Chrysler crossfire

i never understood why there are rain gutters on the hood.

5 Likes

What about a mighty suzuki jimny? It’s odd because it’s a tiny kei 4x4 but awesome because it is a tiny kei 4x4 with 60 hp or so

1 Like