Vega and Vega Commercial Vehicles

Hmm, the Hyundai Kona does it in 6.6 with 175hp, maybe it’s lighter?

Probably much lighter indeed, the RL with the 200hp engine is around 1750kg :sweat:

oof

It may not be the fastest thing on the road by a long shot, and it weighs a lot more than it should, but as a compact crossover it does its job quite well - easy to drive, highly comfortable, capable off-road and very practical. I could imagine many of Vega’s customers stop hating crossovers for good as soon as they see an Elba in the metal!

1 Like

Crossovers with four cylinders are typically very slow. Even with turbos they don’t do so well… maybe a V6 is in order? Or a hot version :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Vega Furis VT shown in Pearl Grey.

Vega Furis VT Aerosport in Sunrise Yellow.

Vega Furis VT Aerosport in Sunrise Yellow.

19 Likes

In the US, 91 IS Premium, if you meant RON, well USA is AKI

Ah, true that :sweat: still, it’s 91 RON!

86 AKI!

Just change it to 86 AKI

Yes… good job :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

I don’t like SUVs but the Elba is a very nicely designed car. The Furis is also good but it’s much bigger challenge to design a good looking SUV than a sports car. I’ll keep my eye on your topic I’m curious about your future designs.

3 Likes

It’s quite a nice old-school supercar which trades on its muscle-car feel - normally aspirated V8s (two sizes, three power outputs), manual transmission as standard, rear-drive - a purist’s delight indeed. However, its ability to run on 91RON regular unleaded is wasted on regions where this particular fuel type is not offered at all. Mine would be in Lime Lemon, with the 6.2L V8 mated to a six-speed manual.

Already bought one!

5 Likes

Vega Cavo EM in Pearl Grey.

Vega Cavo EM.

Vega Cavo EM.

19 Likes

I tried using that body and the wheel arches stayed red… Anyways, nice

1 Like

Q U I C C

1 Like

Is there a passenger version I can order with painted trim?

2 Likes

Maybe soon…:smirk:

5 Likes

Shade of grey, other shade of grey, and believe it or not, ANOTHER SHADE OF GREY!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

The Cavo does not need any exterior options other than the ones already shown - a commercial vehicle would be more likely to be wrapped in the livery of the fleet operated by the company that owns it.

Of course, I was just poking fun. But if I had one, it would just have white, maybe small company stickers… say, maybe I could buy some for my fleet…

Also, is the Elba a CR-V competitor with Honda CR-V seating?