Ventura Automotive [Making New Company]

1971 Ventura Dynasty.

V6 Edition

With an agreement with Ventura and De Tomaso , they decided to make an transverse-mounted mid engine sports car designed by Ventura and the engine is manufactured by De Tomaso.De Tomaso intented to use an existing , inexpensive V8 engine that would reduce the purchase and maintenance costs of the car.In the tradition of De Tomaso cars , they wished to use a Ford V8 but instead they choose V6 because it’s easier to produce and lower cost to make it.

V12 edition

A high-end trim for Dynasty.We have a luxurious interior with power steering as optional and your traditional wire wheels to make your car look luxurious and prestige.

233 hp doesn’t sounds alot but it can reach up to 143 mph , competing with other mid-engine sports car at the time.Mechanical Fuel Injection is used instead to make the car much more responsive and more power delivered into the engine.

2 Likes

Absolutely love those Ferrari-eqsue tail lights!

Well , the rear is inspired by Corvette C2 for your information but it does have Ferrari-esque tail lights.

Ah, I stand corrected. There’s my complete lack of knowledge on Corvettes for you :smile:

2008 Ventura Whisper.

Atlantic GT

It started with Ventura’s designers and engineers who savoured the challenge to create a new definition of the muscle car for the 21st century.After seeing the resut of what Ventura’s CEO , describes as “an incredible experience.” the next milestones was clear.The enthusiasm spread almost quickly as the blistering 4.6 second 0-60 mph time for the Whisper Atlantic GT in Ventura testing.

Atlantic’s definition of the sports car isn’t just about power - it embodies an all-encompassing approach to performance.Power is complemented by efficiency and authoritative control.The set-up was refined by testing on one of the best track , working in tandem with traction control and ABS, with input provided by microcomputers, accelerometers and stability sensors.

Pikes Peak Concept Study.

Meanwhile on the other side , a muscle car with tons of power and a huge wings.That’s Pikes Peak for you.Nobody have ever make a muscle car as a Pikes Peak except the customs one obviously.CEO of Ventura will putting this car on a toughest dirt track ever , The Pikes Peak , Colorado in 2010 because the designers and the engineers is still in research and improving the car.

P.S Would’ve been great if someone create a Pikes Peak course.If there’s laying around the forum , just tell me.

Of course , a true muscle car needs a huge V8 and they did.Although it’s smaller than the road-going version , the engineers put a huge turbo in it producing 1156 hp and they can make it more power if they should or not.The engineers also stated they could put this engine in a road-going version but lesser power and perfect for road-legal regulations.

2 Likes

There is a Pikes Peak course…

Though I hasten to add that course is the asphalt only version. It’s very difficult to model off-road and power kisses due to altitude.

As long it’s a Pikes Peak course , it’s fine.

1989 Ventura Celsius.

1.6 Asphalt

You think this is your boring Front-wheel-drive compact? Nope! Celsius is rear-wheel-drive and don’t worry about other else , it’s pretty safe to drive due to electronic things that can help you from preventing any form of accidents.CEO of Ventura claimed this is a throwback to the 70’s compact like AMC Pacer , Ford Pinto and such others.

1.6 Asphalt offers you a comfortable ride thanks to coil-spring suspension at the back and McPherson Strut at the front.The car runs on 1.6 Inline-4 Single Overhead Cam producing 90 hp and it’s the smoothest compact ever been produced.

Options Available.

• Seat Heaters.
  • Electric-grid wires at the backshield to prevent ice and mist.
  • Bucket seats for the driver and the passenger seat.
  • 15 inch hubcap.

V12-S

Any car company that producing sports car use V12 in their sports car or their sedan and many more but Ventura engineers is out of mind , a V12 in a compact car. Why did they put a V12 in this car? Because they want to produce an ordinary car and get noticed by car-fans or petrolhead.Seems not logical answer but hey! a V12 in a compact car! Don’t worry about how does it drives , it’s AWD and RWD is an optional options for those who are crazy and brave enough this monstrosity and double wishbone at the front and the rear.Only 190 of them were produced due to how expensive to produce this V12.

Meet the V12 , producing 330HP Naturally Aspirated DOHC V12.They could put a turbo on it but they don’t want to scares the people who driving this car.Well , they could put a turbo on it but probably in the future.

3 Likes

Really like your tail light design on rhe Celsius, gives it a slightly classic twist. And two thumbs up for putting a V12 in a hatchback! :smile:

2017 Ventura Independence CSP.

Bentley have Bentayga , Lamborghini have Urus and Jaguar have F-Pace and it’s a pretty big year for a SUV.So , Ventura Automotives build this luxury SUV named Independence, A classic revival from the past.CSP stands for Comfort Sport and Prestige.Independence is now bigger than it’s predecessor and much more luxurious than ever before and it comes with 6 seat and if you have a really big family , you can order 9 seat Independence , just don’t expect alot of luggage room at the back.

Options Available.

• A roof rack.
  • 9 Passenger Seats including driver seat.
  • Autopilot system from Tesla.
  • 12-inch video screen installed on each headrest.

2 Likes

1972 Ventura Starliner.

Premium 8

Your luxury car combined with a lot of horsepower muscle car and what do you get? A Starliner Premium-8 , of course! Starliner Premium-8 featuring a nice luxurious leather while having a huge V8 producing alot of power.You can have 4 seats Starliner Premium-8 or 6 seater for those who have a big family and a huge luggage boot for family road trips and a few optional to fulfill your needs and making the driving real fun.

Options Available

• Power Steering
  • Comfort Tilt steering wheel
  • AM/FM Radios and AM Radios
    -A luggage rack on the roof.
  • 14 inch Classic hubcaps.

Sport V12 Package

Meet the world’s fastest muscle car has ever been produced simply titled Sport V12 Package.It’s not your ordinary V8 muscle car and it has lot of powers.You may look at this car like it’s your generic muscle car but when you open the hood , things get real , 7.0 V12 producing 604 HP straight from Ferrari powerplant.Don’t worry about the safety , Ventura Starliner Sport V12 Package got power steering as a standard and have lower chance of sliding around the corner thanks to sports compound tires.

Although it has V12 in it , it’s still your traditional muscle car.A lot of straight line speed but handles like a boat.

3 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous.

1 Like

Independence is something thst can take rivalry with my Knossos Speed 12 :smiley: cool

Ah… that’s good to hear but i’m afraid i can’t find your Knossos Speed 12 on your car company page.Would’ve been great if you post your SUV and compare with it.

Anyway , cheers!

Search for Airborne Motor Group thread. I’ll give a link

Somewhere in last posts

You can call me blind but i didn’t see any post about your Knossos Speed 12. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh. I’ll repost it when I’ll get to my lap after vacation (sunday, I guess), because I posted about whole Knossos line but something may go wrong after forum host transfer

Okay? :slight_smile:

Search here xD
For my review search for 60th post
For overall by squid, well… Beginning