Ventura Automotive [Making New Company]

Then wait for my pc coming back from service xD

Celsius is cool

Heey , i’m back! I’m really busy this lately and successfully made a car for this forum due to how busy i am around this time. Hope you guys were being awesome and cool with me!

1999 Ventura Whisper Atlantic GT Concept.

Whisper Atlantic GT Concept was uneveiled at 1999 Detroit Auto Show alongside with it’s brother , 1999 Chevrolet Camaro which is F-body platform but the difference is Whisper Atlantic GT has more power than the Camaro and bigger engine. Ventura Automotives claim that this car can reach up to 170 mph and they said they can reach higher speed in the production variant.

The car was a huge success with how many visitor came to see the Whisper Atlantic GT concept but there’s one problem. People claim that the grille is ugly with the 4 fog-lamps and V-shaped line on the grille and Ventura Automotives will change the grille design in the future. For the concept version , there’s no interior yet because there’s a lot of interior design to choose from and the Chief Engineer of Ventura doesn’t sure what to choose the perfect interior and they left it a blank interior with pure black window-tinted.

The physical appearance of the engine is classified but the engine stats is available for the public. Ventura Automotive announced that they will put the same the engine as shown above into the production variant.

2 Likes

Overdesigning and not following one style throughout the whole car’s design is your problem with it.

1 Like

2005 Ventura KS-1.

Announced at 2004 Detroit Auto Show , KS-1 are an affordable light-track focused car that has a really reasonable price for a lightweight sports car about $38,000 for the model which is Coupe-4. Coupe-4 means it’s a coupe with a turbocharged inline 4 in it and it’s a pretty small engine. KS-1 is made out of carbon-fibre monocoque with fibre-glass panel to make the lightest car possible.

Inside , it consist a premium interior with standard radio to keep the car lightweight but the car also offers a standard interior with no radio in it to feel like you’re driving a true racing car. Power steering is standard for this trim but the ABS and ESC is optional for couple hundred dollars. Funny enough , Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear reviewed this car and he quote :

It’s like Lotus Elise’s redneck hillbilly brother but only fatter and slower than his brother which is pathetic and so American at the same time!

Many people thought this is an motorcycle bike but it isn’t. Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear quotes again :

I wonder what were they thinking about designing an engine for this car , maybe there were like “How about we put a motorcycle engine in it but instead we make our own fake motorcycle bike in it from scratch!” while he speaks in stereotypical hillbilly American slang.

The engine block was made out cast iron and it’s head is made out of aluminium to keep it cheap and reliable engine at the same time. Albeit it’s a small engine , it has a turbo on it! Producing 106 hp from the huge turbo equipped on it.

3 Likes

This engine makes the car undrivable. Under 60 nm and 45 hp all the way to 5k rpm. Try running it in the city - you’re done for. Having a sourced out 2 liter econo lump of a 4 cylinder N/A would improve the car in every way possible. Probably including the fuel consumption stats

Well , i can’t put 2 liter engine in the small not-McLaren body because the max engine size in this car’s engine bay is around 700cc to 800cc. Dunno why i can’t put bigger engine in it but i have no choice to put turbocharged 600cc inline 4 in it.

Should’ve use bigger not-McLaren body in the future.

I ran a 3.9 liter v8 in that body with double wishbone setup to boot. Have you tried mounting it transversely?

Oh yeah… forgot about that. Well , i’ll try mount it tranversely on the updated model of KS-1. Thanks for the reminder.

Boohoo 1st world problems. My grandfather had an NSU Prinz 4 back in the 60s, under 50Nm and 30hp all the way through the rev range and a shitty swing axle at the rear. He got by. You just have to floor it all the time.

And a gearbox to use all of the gears before you reach 60 kph, also about 40 years of engineering advancement have happened in that time, not sure you’ve noticed.

Naturally aspirated? Because with turbo I could fit at most 2.4 V6. Transversely of course.

Depends.
First and second gear on a car like this are usually very short for climbing hills (unless we’re dealing with the Honda N360 from Gran Turismo 4), with third and fourth being longer to reach motorway speeds. Regardless one has to wring every gear out to extract the maximum performance from what little power is available. Not massively different from a modern econobox to be honest.

This is a first world car though. A HP number that low is unacceptable.

Clearly you have never been to a place called Europe (or Japan for that matter).

Dude I’m in Indonesia. I’m all too familiar with low HP cars.

But this is not an econobox in any measure. This is a sports car.

The base Elise is about 130hp these days. A base Caterham has 80hp from a Suzuki Kei car engine. The MX-5 is legendary for not having more than 150hp.

All of them are twice as fast as the KS-1, and have a much better low-end torque to allow them to actually move under their own power from a standstill.

Don’t blame me (or him) for the shortcomings of the current Forced Induction model.

2007 Ventura KS-1 FL.

2005 KS-1 was panned by critic for how undrivable car to drive in a city and the customers weren’t satisfied that the KS-1 wasn’t faster enough and Ventura Automotive brought back this car in 2007 named KS-1 FL. KS-1 FL now features bigger and smoother engine and heavy design change. From turbocharged 616 CC I4 4 to 1.8 N/A I4 , the car is now producing more power thanks to engine.

The car also features a full 24-hours LED headlight to enhance the car look and making it more premium. Inside , nothing changed from the old KS-1 but with the exception of 17-inch GPS-screen as an optional.

A huge improvement from 616CC turbocharged engine to 1.8 N/A I4 , the engine is now producing a huge amount of power and smooth I4.

2020 Ventura Ipoh Concept-Study.

Ventura Automotive noticed that the economy car is getting in a huge role in the high-tech world. They present this coupe , Ipoh Concept-Study. The car’s not in perfect shape since it’s still in development and the car is missing some parts like the engine and various other things.

The model were shown was made out of clay due to engineers was still choosing about the panel material for this car. Other than that , the interior is the highlight of this car. The interior have this system called KB-8 where you can make the system physically appeared as a male of female via hologram. It’s like Siri but you can make them appears infront of you.

Although Ipoh Concept-Study doesn’t have any engine but this is possible stat for this car. They’re still finding ways to make the car more efficient.

3 Likes

Improvements on all fronts, I like this! The low end torque is good, the peak power is good, and the acceleration increased two-fold! Very good track car base that one.