Nebula Motor Corporation

Venus X

Venus X is our brand new entry level compact luxury SUV. With two engine choices available, a 2L Turbo Charged 4 cylinder engine (255hp • 235 lb-ft) or 3L Turbo Charged 6 cylinder engine (354hp • 321 lb-ft), there’s an option for everyone. Venus X starts at $37,400 for the base trim. Pricing to be revealed later for other trims.

UP NEXT

UP NEXT

2 Likes

What inspires Venus Motors?

Hmmm, I guess I’d say Cadillac and Audi, maybe?

1 Like

Honestly the deep black colour makes many styling details barely visible, which is a shame since those visible parts are somewhat interesting. One visible detail though is weird - why do you use those tiny, ugly, old plates? :smile: And why are the V6 models so slow? The others might not be rockets, but their performance seems to roughly fit the power and size of the car, just not the V6 ones.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! The license plates are just not that important to me, so I just use those little ones just because. Most of the vehicles listed just have the option for the v6 but I will be putting in a more powerful engine in certain models.

Nah, I don’t mean those V6 cars aren’t powerful, because they are quite a bit, but they don’t seem to use that power very well. I guess they’re either really heavy or the gearbox setup is lagging them. There’s definitely a second or maybe even two to cut there :slight_smile:

PS I’ve just realised how tiny the X is… and that has a V6?

Yes, that’s intentional. There will be an inline 4 available too. I just didn’t list it. Do you think the V6 is too big for that vehicle?

Yeah, a bit overkill I’d say :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Electric coming soon

4 Likes

Venus E-1

E-1 is the first of two EVs in the Venus line up. E-1 will come in two different trim levels, Base and Grand Touring. E-1 offers up to 751 horsepower and a range of 305 miles.

3 Likes

2 Likes

VENUS E-2

4 Likes

Nice taillight arrangement on the E-2.

4 Likes

5 Likes

From that angle IMO that front end is NICE.

1 Like

HiResPhoto1071-01
HiResPhoto1068-01

Introducing the refreshed 2022 Venus Grandeur. This refreshed model offers improvements with fit and finish and engine refinements. Grandeur is still offer with our 6.2 V8, but now producing 550 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque. A digital gauge cluster now comes standard on all trims and a new 14 inch center screen is now offered in top trims. Pricing now starts at $69,000.

2 Likes

I see overall improvement, nice. Just not in the teaser/actual release ratio :wink: Beautiful colours on the last two pics.

2 Likes