VMO's stuff (MODDING AGAIN!)

And a news images:

now if only I could get my mods working!

I had these error:

And automation close.

The files to help in the problem (source files+headlight).

Vmosource.zip (494 KB)

I tried to copy/paste the skinned (to make identicals the # of polygons; this file isn’t in the *.zip), but I have other error, and Windows displays that Automation had an error and will be closed.

I think that the error is in the scripting, and in the skinned file (when I exported the file, 3ds max closes due an error).

I modified the lua, but I have the same problem (if anyone can make a tutorial about the lua scripting for the parts…).

And I exported now the 3d parts, and nothing.

I need help, please (you can download the 3ds files in the up message).

I can try to help you and take a look on it, when I# back home or at the weekend, when I have more time for that

Ok. Thanks.

But I can’t guarantee, that it’s gonna work

Any problem. The essay-error is the way, or trying.

I’m always trying till it works ^^ learning by doing (or asking pyrlix ^^)

NEW: Montes logo without ring (for back bonnet).

Montes_withoutring_rear.zip (13 KB)

That looks like a damn good headlight! We need more like them. Could I suggest a 458 headlight?

I will try.

Jakgoe, If you can help me in the Veneno headlight, I would be happy (2 persons or more better than one to improve the headlight).

About the 3D modelling, I can do none of that. I’m just not capable of doing that :stuck_out_tongue: .

No problem. Pleb helps.

If you look the Automation Youtube tutorials, make a headlight/grille/etc, can be easy.

@Jakgoe: If you were to get into 3D modelling, it’s best to start out with a grille or vent, then making a few of those until you can make them perfectly without the tutorial, then moving on to more complicated grilles or other parts like lights. :slight_smile: The more modders the better!

You should make Laferrari Lights!

Is more similar to the 458 headlight (only changes the indicator leds of inside part, and is a little more wide), but I will try.

This is a idea for a new mod:

Yes, this is the definitive version of the Honda/Acura NSX (the production car).

Shouldn’t you finish what you started first?

Only is a future plans.