Weird, Bad and Ugly Cars

That is ugly as fuck!

If they just took off the little split off thingies and cleared up the lines under the lights it would be fine-

Itā€™s the kind of car that would get laughed at by Automation players if we made one. Thereā€™s no continuity of design, no angles or shapes line up.

1 Like

I can almost forgive the red stripe that extends from the lights to the wheel arches. Thatā€™s there because of regulatory purposes and it both masks the bumper cutout line and helps the design flow into the detailing on the sides. Though I do think it could have been implemented a little better.
As far as the C shaped lines on the back I do agree with you. They have no consistency with the rest of the design. And I donā€™t think thatā€™s a manufacturing limitation either, seems that panel could be made as a single piece. So it looks rather unnecessary.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t that the charging port?

2 Likes

That car looks fine

Funnily enough I think the worse angles of the EV6 are the front ones since the front end looks so pinched vertically and if you look at one dead on it looks narrower at the bottom than the top

@Hshan Yeah, the C-shaped panels below the lightbar/to the inside of the indicators is the charge flap, if I had to guess it probably wouldnā€™t clear the lightbar if the entire panel hinged rather than just the smaller section covering the charge ports, and I donā€™t know where else they would put the charging flap on the rear end of the car as the haunches are too bulbous to put them on the side.

3 Likes

If I had never seen an EV6 before and looked at it head on I would think it was a sports car :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Also, the rectangular lower central grille clashes with the shape of the (fake) lower side vents.

2 Likes

This has probably shown up on this thread already.
Pre facelift Subaru Tribeca

1 Like

The Aztek is the classic punching bag of the motoring world, but I feel not enough attention is paid to the (in my opinion) faaaar uglier less known platform mate, the Buick Rendezvous

Far more unwieldy huge and bulbous looks than the aztek, and from the poorly adapted Buick sedan front end to that unsplit glasshouse up to the roofline at the back, combined with that way oversized thick lightbar combined with the for some reason high mounted license plateā€¦ I think itā€™s just sooooo much worse than itā€™s Pontiac brother.

5 Likes

I certainly agree with this. While the Aztec was not what I would call an attractive car, it at least tried tobe something different and interesting.
This on the other hand just comes across as dull, ungainly, and obese.

1 Like

I feel like in a thread like this, you need to include Sbarro. While they have made some extremely cool cars theyā€™ve also made many of the most disgustingly ugly ā€œcarsā€ ever made

Iā€™ll give you what I think is the worst of the worst, the 2007 Sbarro Assystem City Car

Some bonus eyesores

Sbarro 4x4+2

Sbarro Autobau

3 Likes

I donā€™t think the white powder the designer used in his coffee was sugar.
Holycr@p, and I thought the Fiat Multipla was ugly.

5 Likes

The Multipla is fine art compared to thisā€¦I canā€™t believe they spent money on thisā€¦

Even scarier; if these are the designs they went with, how bad where the ones they DIDNā€™T build???

5 Likes

Itā€™s probably the worst city car Iā€™ve ever seen.

For a little context, Sbarro Espera is a car design school where the students get to build a car which is where many of ā€œSbarroā€ models come from, Iā€™m not quite sure whether all of these are from there but Iā€™d believe so

Ok this is barely a car but I mean, come on
itā€™s also so flat the front looks like a texture on a low poly PS1 game 3D model

thatā€™s not all, this is probably the most handsome variant

Apparently some of them look like this

Itā€™s called Wildfire 650cc or something along those lines. I want one immediately.

also I found something similar to this while browsing the web

a 3 wheeled ripoff of the korean supercar, Daewoo Matiz
I have so many questions

10 Likes

Is that what hammond rolled of the clif in?