Weird, Bad and Ugly Cars

I really love that Toyota Crown grille. I think that it is the perfect size. Makes it look handsome. I also really like how the Avalon looks. But the grill might be a little bit too big. I like the 2012-2018 Avalon a bit better, but it looks a bit like a Corrolla. The right sized grill can make a car look handsome and muscular, but too big can make the car look like it wants to eat. Sorry if I’m too harsh to the Avalon.

Just saying…

2 Likes

I agree. I think the Toyota Crown would be an excellent car to bring to the US. However the Lexus GS already exists so there isn’t a reason. I would have designed the new Avalon to look like the Crown. It’s a dream car of mine even though I’m not Japanese… makes me kinda sad.

Oh well, I’ll buy a GS instead.

3 Likes

Yeah sorry bud. Humorously agitated doesn’t always translate very well the BBS posts. I’m not mad or trying to be disrespectful. I was trying to give a :wink: and an elbow and be like, Nahbro here’s why you’re wrong :smirk::stuck_out_tongue:.

2 Likes

I saw an Aston Martin Cygnent

1 Like

Realized only today while reversing into a spot opposite a Hyundai Kona at Lidl that most of the rear light components in it aren’t in the “actual” rear lights

The rear lights only have the running and brake lights, while the lower clusters have the signals, reverse lights, fog lights and rear reflectors (market dependant)

3 Likes

Wagon Queen Family Truckster (replica) | Vacation (2015). | Ryan Smith |  Flickr

dam i didnt know people used automation as a design tool for movies

3 Likes

Bro can you stop bumping dead threads

3 Likes

where else am i supposed to make that joke

Consider our Discord.

6 Likes

NISSAN JUKE

Add images
images (11)

I swear this is THE ugliest car ever. Unpopular opinion, but this design is just not ok. The stupid bulky shape and those God awful bug eyes make this an atrocious thing which needs to be gone.

1 Like

The Juke doesn’t bother me that much, but the 1996 Taurus does. I used to own the 2001 gen, but this was hideous.

6 Likes

Hear hear! The only thing I find uglier is the original Citroën Ami. That Taurus is a close second.

2 Likes

I had a blue 1999 SE wagon. Cheapest car I ever bought. Got it for $150 running and driving because nobody else at the auction wanted it. And I dailyed that thing for a year. It was ugly and with the vulcan, it was slow, but it never gave me any problems.

1 Like

I actually kind of like the look of that generation. One pro is there’s the SHO with a Yamaha 3.4L V8 under the hood. One con: Unlike the first and second gen, this one didn’t have a manual.

3 Likes

Yeah the SHO was the only thing I liked about that gen

1 Like

ok honestly I think the blob taurus is kinda adorable

who the hell in kia thinks that “yea lets just slap a goofy ah ugly led bar at the rear and call it a day” is a good idea?

3 Likes

Shut it, that EV6 is BEAUTIFUL

hey i’m just ranting on the rear, the front is fine