Well.. this is confusing

The car i made in automation than exported to beamng keeps pausing the psyhics i gotta spam j to drive it. another thing is that i tuned this the best i to my knowledge and this has almost no wheelspin yet, when i try to accelerate without esc the car almost instantly spins out. heres my car:Novo Rosso - 380GT-Line.car (35.9 KB)

dude… Engine And Car building help in General

bro did you even look at what i said? my Beamng keeps freezing physics everytime i try to load the car

yeah, and I replied to it…

Again, learn to drive it, as people kindly suggested on the other post, if you use a keyboard or any type of gas pedal that works as an on/off button, you will get wheelspin as you will go from 0 to 100% max acceleration. I suggest you use a wheel + pedal or an xbox controller or something where you can modulate the input (I did downloaded your car from previous post and it was in fact well tuned, so it is a controller issue).

Physics thing, I can’t help with that, I tried to import your car and I got an error. Try to see if re-exporting helps. If not, wait for a help from the devs (obviously if it happens with other cars outside automation might be something from your computer that is not cooperating). Might as well change the topic title to something more descriptive, cheers.

A fix to the importer function is coming with the next patch.

The physics could be going wild if you have basically no ride height, i.e. ride on your bump stops. Check on that. Also try to use double wishbone instead of any pushrod suspension, that might still cause some issues, can’t remember. :slight_smile:

1 Like