When you

When you cannot decide supercharger or turbocharger or Nitrous oxide

When you are overcompensating for something

5 Likes

When you take a mundane sedan and make it completely badass.

6 Likes

When everyone’s using the same tail light fixtures… because there aren’t that many

18 Likes

For the love of Noble. No surprise they use ford tailights in the m12 and m400… i love Noble a m12 is one of my dreamcars

1 Like

When you spend more time looking at the driver, than fixing the car.:yum:
(or; when you spend all the maintenance money on your girlfriend):sob:

7 Likes

#totallyworthit? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

When you need more than a 120x120 bore and stroke cause Big Block!

4 Likes

Not a traditional when you post

15 Likes

When you say Fuck you to the the Norm and put a tuned ford v6 in a hypercar

Bonus points for original car the engine came from

8 Likes

I seem to remember this fact… it was a Duratec from a mid 90s Mondeo wasn’t it? :joy: That just blows my mind every time.

Shameless plug: very similar to what I did with my company looking to expand production along a cheaper line, they took a GM High Feature 3.6L V6 and turboed it up to over 800bhp… but of course that was a GM product and you probably don’t want to know about that

2 Likes

When you set in motion an explosion of parts resulting from putting that much power through a crap GM block.

2 Likes

That was a street legal track car. If you want a hypercar with a turbocharged V6, Jaguar XJ220. No idea if it was originally Jaguar’s own design or not though.

3 Likes

When you use those weird morphing bodies on the workshop

5 Likes

90 degree V6, same one used in the MG Metro 6R4. The MG was N/A.

1 Like

10 Likes

Does anyone know how much old Nobles are selling for in Britian/France? I would consider buying one next year when I move to Europe if they are within reason

I can find 2002/2003 M12 going for Between ÂŁ30,000 - 40,000
at current exchange rates that’s
US$37,750 - 50,250
EURO 35,750 - 47,600

Thats not too bad. Offordable actually if I sell tge raccars. Does anyone know muxh about French import rules? Like will I be able to import a vehicle from Australia if I have lived/owned the vehicle in aus or will it have to pass emmision etc…btw its a ford falcon fgx sprint

When you think there are new and exciting mods but it’s just steam being a troll

8 Likes

No Half-Life 3? Shame. [spoiler]I can get you a copy :stuck_out_tongue: [/spoiler]

2 Likes