Wright Motors

yeah um…
@FrankNSTein

2 Likes

Mr. Smith with Wright treatment?

ok

The Bullet is discontinuted due to desirability decreasing.

Wright Motors launch a new model, to compete with the corvette etc, the Osiris.

Infos: 370hp V6 @ 6800rpm , 1.583 kgs, top speed of 264 km/h, 0-100 in 4s, 14L (city) 8.7L (Road)

The car features 2 bucket seats, a stiff pneumatic suspension, and a Bluetooth/Usb radio with an integrated 5 per 7 inches display.
The Core edition is the “basic model” and costs 22300 $
The Demon edition is the “premium model” and features a V8, + 80ch, ultralight rims, racing seats and costs 26600 $.

The car will be available in: Jet Black, Core White, Violent Red, Electric Yellow, Poison Green and Caraïbean Blue.

Teaser of the next Champion, the Champion 13’

the logo reminds me a bit like a space invader

but I like it

1 Like

I thought it was a butt with arms shrugging at first glance

1 Like

Thanks ! (also, lol)

mid 2013, the Champion gets a new version, with even more power and style.

Champion v3:

Infos: 400hp V8 @ 7000rpm , 1.746 kgs, top speed of 251km/h, 0-100 in 3.8s, 15L (city) 10.3L (Road)

The car features 4 sport seats, a stiff 2x double wishbone suspension, a connected dashboard with a 5:7 inches display, and a wifi/bluetooth access.
The Core edition is the “basic model” and costs 21000 $
The Demon edition is the “premium model” and features a bigger V8, +48hp, bucket seats, and costs 24600 $.

The car will be available in: Jet Black, Core White, Violent Red, Electric Yellow, Poison Green and Caraïbean Blue

The Mirage is a solid affordable full-size car as it is, but if any upmarket variants are to be derived from it, they will surely deserve a bigger engine, one commensurate with its size and premium positioning within the marketplace - the six-cylinder engines found in the Raptor or Osiris would do nicely, but a V8 would be even better still, especially for sportier trims.

As for the Osiris, it should be a suitable replacement for the Bullet in theory. In practice, 370 horsepower for the V6 base model is not enough to compete with a C7 Stingray, although the Demon, with its V8 engine, should not have this problem.

However, the revised Champion now lives up to its name more than ever, in terms of design, engineering and performance.

1 Like

Putting a better engine in the Mirage would increase costs and we try to keep them as low as possible, its a family sedan, not a speed freak car :stuck_out_tongue:

As for the Osiris, it may be less powerful compared to the C7 and haves a bit more weight (about 50kgs) but costs 17700 $ less :joy:

and thanks for the feedback on the Champ

I Really like the front of the bullet! Way to go Wright Motors!

1 Like

Thanks a lot man!