CSR 109 - Straight Outta Retirement Home

My game has been crashing a lot since the update. Sometimes the game crashes when I use the sliders or move the camera around, sometimes when I’m even trying to load a car. At this point it’s really unplayable on my computer as it would take around 5 minutes of tinkering before my game crashes to my home screen. Is everyone else having these issues?
I’m running a Ryzen 5 2400G O/C to 4.0ghz, on an ASUS Strix B350, 2x8GB of RAM and a Radeon Vega 56.

Not having a lot of crashes here, but tbh this is not a good spot at all for this. I would post in Support and see if you can get help there.

1 Like

I think Oldsmobile Bravada, Mercury Moutaineer, or Dodge Durango sort of midsize SUVs would have been reasonable answers for this person, certainly no harder to maneuver than a large sedan/wagon. But she likes what she likes.

Out of curiosity to everyone, is there any advantage to making a 1995 model over a 1999 model?

8 Likes

BDM Presentes - Vixeus LTX
V8 engine

6 Likes

Let’s have a look at the Sisten website, I heard you can now download pictures of their cars from there . . .

SISTEN ASTEM

Designed by @Dorifto_Dorito,
Engineered by @CorsicaUnknown

Additional images

24 Likes

It certainly is a car.

We couldn’t find an ad, so we just borrowed an early one from the fleet department.

The 1999 Nimbus 3.9 V6 TE-L (Touring Extra Luxurious) is a car.

More rental car

13 Likes

2018 1999 Kasai Arial V6.

The Luxury You’ve (Literally) Never Heard Of Before.

16 Likes

Hol’ up

2 Likes

Logo
Taishi%20LXW

My 2nd submisson so far after getting binned for the price XD, hope you like my car! \(^-^)/

The ad

Wish you all luck! (^▽^)

More Pictures

More Pictures

Sorry for the spam xd

6 Likes

beepbeep

9 Likes
Tokushu XS380
17 Likes
Ardent Manhattan
Jack Chancellor Edition

PSST... WANNA SEE A WINDOW STICKER?

Mechanical design: VicVictory
Visual design: @Private_Miros

* Fuel economy and price figures on the window sticker are extrapolated for 1999 theoretical data, and do not reflect in-automation values.
15 Likes

Designed by @Rk38
Engineered by @NormanVauxhall

Details

Released in 1990, the Æxelia Argon was a large, luxury sedan. Manufactured in Yeoposu, Anikatia, the rear-wheel drive Æxelia Argon was powered by a all-new Eurani V8 petrol engine that was mated to an electronically-controlled four-speed automatic transmission. The engine was developed by BMMA in Trieste, Italy and built in the brand new plant in Yeoposu, Anikatia. It had an aluminium alloy block and cylinder head, double overhead camshafts per cylinder bank, four valves per cylinder, with 5.3 liter of displacement capable of 330 horsepower. The platform was based on the current BMMA Narwhal with some modification in order to be used by Dokko, Hyoun, Bahk Corporation (DHB) for future Anikatian internal car projects to be assembled from the new Yeoposu plant.

Development of the Argon commenced in the 1980s a project initiated by Žnoprešk-Marlin’s leadership. At the time It was becoming clear that its production plants for its luxury division Iurlaro brand were becoming dangerously overstretched putting the quality of the brand at risk. It became necessary for ŽM Group to revert to back Atelier Iurlaro to its roots, as high end luxury brand with lower production numbers. This however left ŽM Group with a lack of mainstream luxury brands within its lineup. To remedy this a number of options were explored, BMMA didn’t had the personnel to cover the request in a short time, nor even Žnoprešk. It was clear the company had to look outside for help. The feasibility of creating a new brand from scratch were too expensive, so ŽM started looking for a joint venture. After dismissing plans of purchasing any existing brands due to excessive costs.

At the same time, across the globe, the Democratic People’s Republic of Anikatia (DPRA), had introduced series of economic liberalisation and market oriented reforms from 1979 by General Secretary Choi Kyu-sik. This effectively opened the Anikatian market to foreign investment and allowed ŽM Group to reach a deal to partner with the countries leading luxury brand DHB, by way of the state owner Anikatian Auto Union (AAU).

The initial agreement consisted of the creation of joint-venture company Eurani Motors that would build the first foreign designed cars into Anikatia based on the previous generation Žnoprešk Zenit CM01 as the DHB Type 3091 for the local market and better known internationally as Zenit Simple. This would be the first of series of cooperative efforts between the two brands. ŽM Group would assist in the modernisation of DHB and the Anikatian Automative Industry in exchange for massive government backed investment in ŽM Group and the creation of two new factories within Anikatia.The second stage of the joint-venture was possible due to large investment would see the creation of a international premium brand Æxelia, within ŽM Group.

The new brand Æxelia made its debut with the Argon a large executive sedan in the E-segment. Taking advantage of special economic agreements ŽM Group, commissioned the construction of two brand new state of the art facilities in the southern province of Gyeolgung, Anikatia. The Eurani Motors new engine facility was built in the provincial capital of Buchyeon and the nearby assembly plant was constructed in the port city of Yeoposu. This Yeoposu facility would see the construction of the ŽM based platforms for all domestic projects within DHB and its state parent AAU.

Intended to compete with the class-leading luxury sedans, extensive market research was used in the creation of brand and series of new dealership networks. When development of the Argon was completed in 1990, the project had involved 70 designers, 34 engineering teams, 1600 engineers, 2500 technicians, 250 support workers and expenditure of over €1.283 billion.

23 Likes

Turból Preveza v12-5.0t

See More

6 Likes

More Pictures

17 Likes

Long roof is long.

8 Likes

From Monarch Motor Company, the 1998 Monarch Mystery S230 SE Sedan:

11 Likes

1999 Greil Courtain 7T

You truly get what you pay for.

sorry for lazy ad

7 Likes

Alfora presents the Meteora 99’ Facelift
and its Luxury Version, the Meteora L

The Meteora L has all the new features the market has to offer, still being classic, bold, and wild. The interior got all a billionaire would want, and it got all the things to help you be the driver(since billionaires would pay for one), all the aids to help you get to where you want as comfortable and safe as possible. If you forgot the Meteora L under the snow, it will still wait you being warm with its heater and all the things. Since this is only the basic to the Meteora, it still got a 4.0L turbo V8 ready to make you go as fast as needed, going 0-100km/h in about 6.6s and pick a speed of 246km/h with its 5-speed automatic transmission. You’ll not need anything else, it has space to be your house, if you want, and it got a double special sunroof too. And all this for only $47000. Come see!

More sad boats pics

5 Likes