Young Norwegian Car Enthusiast Challenge(reviews published)

Not expecting a great score here, but I think I made a couple decent choices.

Uploaded my entry to AutomationHub, just for stats referencing: automationhub.net/company-ca ā€¦ rmodel/715

I just rechecked the stats of my entry and - OMG :open_mouth: - the price of the car was suddenly just $29,850? WTF. I guess while i fiddled with the panels the price did not update correctly while optimizing for 33k. Now I basically threw away 3k worth of points :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

i had the same issue. did someone already suggest the devs to add a ā€œrecalculate statsā€ button?

Weā€™ll see what the results of the engine port are, because right now that issue is largely due to the vastly different modules (Model/Engine/Trim) not talking to each other properly.

Well well, importers and exporters. The year is 2002, weā€™re in Norway and weā€™re waiting on some results.
Might as well go to a concert.

I would much prefer this concert instead, OK? :slight_smile:

First round of blurbs, rest are in the works

EDIT: Moved to same position as the rest of the blurbs

Well. I guess thatā€™s what I get for that experiment! (Considering the ridiculously low utility and practicality that already comes with the body this is hardly a surprise).

On the plus side, I could get did of the ludicrous markup and sell it to the rally crowd! (At least, the rally crowd that still wants a functioning posterior as opposed to going for a Vinchigo, hehe)

Looking interesting so far!

Time travel?! :open_mouth:

[quote=ā€œSlaxā€]

Time travel?! :open_mouth:[/quote]

Well, yours was uploaded in 2009 and dated 2002. Mine was uploaded in 2015 and was filmed in April 2014! :smiley:

Back on topic: Iā€™m excited my car caused so much excitement with its appearance! Itā€™s definitely a fun looking car, and wasnā€™t really all that shabby around the Green Hell. The rest was a balancing act trying to get things to pass the challenge as best it could. Americans in general, and SME in particular, are not known for their practical cars, however. We are known for stabbing as much usable horsepower as possible into a car (which was incredibly tough considering the car was submitted under the impression of maintaining a 40 drivability score), so none of this is much surprise. Iā€™m also curious how my original design (3-seater Expo car) held up against stropā€™s creation. When he posted his, I was scratching my head trying to figure out how he got that wonderful body to meet all of the criteria!

somehow i am not good at creating comfortable cars. currently looking at 3.3 for the NEC. looking forward to see whether my entrance will perform as well as this one did :smiley:

NOT LAST!!!

[size=85]Sorry Cobaltā€¦[/size]

[quote=ā€œVri404ā€]NOT LAST!!!

[size=85]Sorry Cobaltā€¦[/size][/quote]

Iā€™m totally used to it. No worries and congrats! :wink:

So, just wanted to let everyone know that the rest of the results are coming, but I had to put down my dog today and the last couple of days have been rough, so my inspiration is a bit gone atm. It will return though, just need a little patience.

So sorry to hear about your dog. :frowning: Always hard losing a member of the family, including the furry ones. Take your time.

Thatā€™s terrible to hear. Iā€™m sorry for your loss. Reviews can wait.

Iā€™m sorry to hear that, my condolences, take your time man.

Sorry for your loss, take all the time you need!