1987 to 1995 Automation Hatchback Championship(with BOP) [ FINISHED ]

The first submission is already in:

From @KenShiro:

The Taka Peregrine STV
It’s a very high performing awd with a 2.2L engine

2 Likes

And here comes the MM Chevre Sport with a punchy 2.6 inline-5 and AWD.

5 Likes

some questions;
how much of a race car can i make it look like?
is a roll cage and at least 2 front seats ok?
what about race inspired fixtures parts?
can i go all out fixture wise to make the hatch look like a race car yet stay within the rules?

1 Like

I did not set aesthetics guidelines so feel free to make it look race like. If you mean you want to make a livery on it and such.

I would prefer that only stuff that’s actually on the engineered car to be also on the design

The car needs to have at least 2 full front seats and 2 basic back seats. I would expect the design to reflect this too.

1 Like

This is Millan, please say hi to Millan.

3 Likes

While definitely not the rival to beat, specially with its 550cc Inline-3, the Zen Motors Tianshi 550S will attempt to maybe surprise everyone by maybe not being last place.

4 Likes

Straight out of Compton the UK, the 1987 Cambridge Kobold SL AWD.

5 Likes

time to update an old build

3 Likes

A little update and a little reminder:

There are already 5 cars in(expecting a total field of 10 to 15 cars), averaging 4 cylinders, 2.05L of capacity and 913.4Kg. And McPherson is the most common suspension so far. Also one of them is not using injection.

Reminder:

• You are allowed to change the car tuning for every round, so focus on setting the car up for the track of this round which is Hirochi Short.
3 Likes

A quick one from Hetvesia to Dalluha!
Nessa Bright GTi 2.0

3 Likes

I hope this is decently quick. FPV Sprint 22 GTi (2.2L Inline 4 FWD)

2 Likes

And for the 8th entry of the challenge, here is a car very vaguely inspired in some nordic brand:

Submitted by Smons, this is the Bricklet HB5:

3 Likes

this is Paul

3 Likes

I would like to take part in this, am I too late

1987 Seongu Gran Kando 1.3i

Love the challenge idea, but hate the ruleset

4 Likes

no, deadline is on 7th 12GMT(around that)

2 Likes

Meet HRV - 555 N
It’s on the edge of the challange limits :smiley:

1 Like

Everyone meet PAIN, yes the car is named after his painful birth.

1 Like

1987 Znopresk Zenit Sport

The Znopresk brand invented by @NormanVauxhall is quite a good one, and it is sad to see it being faded. For that reason, I made an interpretation of it with this entry, engineered by @Vento .

Yes, I know, the letter Z is a bit controversial lately, but that logo was invented long before the war. However, I waited with the submission because of the open permission to actually submit it, which I actually didn´t get although the effort was welcomened. Because of that, I don´t need to delete the car, but the actual entry will be Vento´s brand Clari, with their Aigu model, in the typical Clari blue.

7 Likes

Greenpea GT

double wishbones all around with a powerfull V6 powering front wheels with helical diferential, this is a front heavy but fun little rocket

1 Like