1994 Mercedes S600 V12 (With Pictures!)

This is my 1994 Mercedes-Benz S600 V12 LWB! Some say that Idi Amin sat in this very car during his tenure, and that the previous owner denies stuffing dead bodies into the trunk. All I know is that it was purchased with 47,000 miles (75k km) on it for the very reasonable price of $12,000, aside for a couple of leaky hoses. All of the gadgets and gizmos (orthopedic seats!) except for the telephone work like new!

Now with pictures:

Here is a little clip of me starting up and revving my Mercedes. Sorry for the sound quality, even with my phone directly underneath the exhaust, it still sounds like shit.

Mercedes Start-Up

But V12!!

More pics :wink:

Might I suggest a custom exhaust for epic sounds? youtube.com/watch?v=I5ZIome … b9EDLwkkhj

Sounds damn good.

[quote=“Junny”]More pics :wink:

Might I suggest a custom exhaust for epic sounds? youtube.com/watch?v=I5ZIome … b9EDLwkkhj[/quote]

Holy shit, that thing sounds like a Pagani Zonda

I saw that video earlier. Its amazing. Whats up with all the smoke Jakgoe?!

I’ve posted a couple of pictures on the top post! They are not the best quality, but they are all I can do for now.

@Wizzy, the car usually sits for a number of days on end, so the white smoke happens on start-up.

@Junny, I wish my Merc made that sound!

Might I suggest a custom exhaust for epic sounds? youtube.com/watch?v=I5ZIome … b9EDLwkkhj[/quote]

You are onto something with that remark, because Pagani uses Mercedes V12 engines in the Zonda and the Huayra.
Both the Zonda’s 7.3 NA engine and the 6.0 V12 Twin-Turbo in the Huayra are related to the engine in Jakgoe’s cars, there are even special Japanese exhausts that bring that sound to the Mercs.

The car looks very pristine, like it has lived a nice life. (Maybe the previous owner liked to rev it out on the garage, to justify the wonky cooling system)

[quote=“Leonardo9613”]

You are onto something with that remark, because Pagani uses Mercedes V12 engines in the Zonda and the Huayra.
Both the Zonda’s 7.3 NA engine and the 6.0 V12 Twin-Turbo in the Huayra are related to the engine in Jakgoe’s cars, there are even special Japanese exhausts that bring that sound to the Mercs.

The car looks very pristine, like it has lived a nice life. (Maybe the previous owner liked to rev it out on the garage, to justify the wonky cooling system)[/quote]

Leo, where may I find this special Japanese exhaust?

Here is where I read about it:

carbuying.jalopnik.com/how-to-make-a-used-mercedes-sound-like-a-pagani-zonda-1611782156

Nice. I work at an MB dealer, and the W140 is still one of my favorite body styles. It looks like it’s chiseled out of solid granite, makes all the newer cars look like melted plastic. :wink:

What? No headlight wiper blades??? :smiley:

Look closer :wink: .

Ahhhh, I missed them hiding in the shadows. :wink: