1998 Sports Sedan Challenge [Finished, results in]

The stream is live! Race 3 will begin shortly, click here to watch live: 1998 Sports Sedan Challenge - Race 3/3 - YouTube

Race 3 is now over! If you missed the stream, you can rewatch it here: 1998 Sports Sedan Challenge - Race 3/3 - YouTube

ImKaeR needed to come at least 6th in this race in order to hold on to the lead. With the carā€™s strongest performance yet (3rd place) he secured the title against LennoxV10 and TCup who had been making up a lot of ground in the previous two races. Here are the final results, including the racing score (aka the total score for only the races):

Congratulations to ImKaeR for winning another challenge! Shoutouts to LennoxV10, TCup, ErenWithPizza, Luke T Da Bawss and Duce The Truth as well, all of these cars did very well on the tracks and finished consistently.

Thanks everyone for participating, I hope it was as fun for you guys as it was for me. Hope to see you again in the next one (which will be in the new year)

11 Likes

I am disappointed in myself.
Sorry for the bad car.

no need to apologize, and actually you didnā€™t do too badly. Your car performed well enough to not get eliminated, so thereā€™s that.

1 Like

i did get the least points lmao, so i technically got last 2 challenges in a row

Looking forward to the next one. Maybe in the new year, Iā€™ll be more capable of making cars that donā€™t get eliminated.

tfw you have 0 racing score but still end up in the top 5 overall

congrats to imkaer and Iā€™ll be looking forward to the next challenge

2 Likes