2005 Knockoff Car Challenge

2005 Knockoff Car Challenge
Welcome to the 2005 knockoff car challenge! In this challenge, you will be trying to make a car that looks very similar to a real car, but a little uglier or off.

RULES:
Rule 1: Your car MUST look like a real car or multiple real cars. Now be careful, because it can’t be a replica. It must either look off, look slightly uglier or use a completely different body. (For example, your car can be a VW Golf with weird headlight placements in the front and a Ford Focus with wider lights in the rear.) When entering you must say which car or cars your car is based on. In short, your car can’t be too original.
Rule 2: Your car must be from 2005.
Rule 3: Your car can not weigh less than 1040kg.
Rule 4: Your car can not have more than 135 horsepower. It can also only use 91 fuel.
Rule 5: No AWD or 4x4.
Rule 6: Your car must be road legal. (Mufflers, catalytic converters, at least standard 90s safety, at least 2 seats, at least basic entertainment, license plates etc.)
Rule 7: The price limit is 17k. To make sure you don’t mess around too much with quality, the highest allowed is +5 and the lowest -1.
Rule 8: No mid-engined designs.
Rule 9: No GM EV1 body, it’s too good.
Rule 10: 2 entries per person are allowed. (You don’t have to enter 2, but you can if you want to.)
Suggestions:
Try to make your car based off of something a little well-known, this might give you a boost in the style rating.
We prefer front-engined designs, but rear-engined is allowed.

The deadline for this challenge is the 10th of December. On that same day at 1pm PST on the Brad_The_Inhaler twitch the cars will be tested. If we get enough entries, we will do a round 2.
Please send the cars to @Djadania so he can rule-check the cars, he can be found in the Brad_The_Inhaler discord. Brad The Inhalers 420 LifeGame
NOTE: We do not announce the tracks we race on. This is because we want you to build an all-round car.
Have fun!

1 Like

Are we talking about something like this Horsche 112 I made?

1 Like

Yep, that looks good for this challenge. I forgot to upload my example yesterday so you guys have something to be inspired off of

Forgot to take out the rear seats but this is the idea

Hello everyone, remember that the deadline is early friday!

For entries with traction and/or stability control, will those driving aids be toggled off for the timed runs?

1 Like

Idk, im not driving them. If brad can go faster without the aids he’ll put them off. If he goes faster with them he’ll use them. Remember, i just organise the challenges. I dont drive the cars

Come join the stream if you can, we talking challenge. Twitch

What should the model/family be?

1 Like

Your choice. Just has to be 2005 or earlier.

1 Like

Hello everyone, if you still want to enter your car please enter it before 11 am pst on friday. We might change the stream time slightly.

1 Like
Warning: Wall of Text

ABC T-series

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search

Facelift 3 T310d Sedan (ABC Design Center, Bejing, China)
Overview
Manufacturer: ABC Auto
Also called:

Chinese shitbox go brrrrr

1 Like

Deadline is up! If you still have a car to enter, please do it right now. Stream should be in around 40 mins

We live! Twitch

Alright, a little last minute but round 2 will happen at 1 pm pst this sunday. Come join the stream if you can.

1 Like

We are streaming the 2nd round! Come join! Twitch

The challenge is over! Well done to everyone, the competition was very close!

Trophies will be given out soon.

1 Like